Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa (1878 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa by maggs: 12:35am On Nov 23, 2006
Hello fellow nairalanders, i need some help here, i need to know where i can get someone to help me travel to the U.K, I've been saving some money, and now i think i have enough to enable me to travel and seek somewhat of greener pastures abroad. I need anyone or if you know of anyone that could help me with some papers, account and all that stuff, i'm willing to pay up to $1000, half before and half after. any help from anyone? and please don't tell me to invest or none of that shit, i need to get out of this country ASAP, so anyone that could help, let me know.
Re: I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa by maggs: 1:44am On Nov 25, 2006
Hello guys its me again, I just came to the understanding that people that could help me might not want to declare that on this forum or blogg, so i just made my email addy public so if you think you can help me, shoot me an email. C'mon i know there's bankers or finance officer and other people that could help me and also use some money, so please try to get in touch with me, Im 22 and I just finished my NIIT 2 year program, i need a visitor's visa against the first week in january. I have people that could help me secure my stay once i get into the U.K, I just need a visa to get out there. So once again, my fellow good nairalanders help,
thanks
Re: I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa by LoverBwoy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2006
$1000?

thats just enough for a ticket grin
Re: I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa by goofy(f): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2006
hi i dont think u need to pay to get any VISA.If only you can package ur documents well.I just got mine and i did not go through any consultant.
Re: I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa by ojuri: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2006
@ goofy, how were you able to do it? did you submmit in lagos and is it visit visa or student? so many questions, i am about submitting my application too how can i get in touch for your advise.e-mail santadio4real@yahoo.com
Re: I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa by inspiredm(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2006
@ maggs, i cant see any email of yours here, please post your email address.
Re: I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa by goofy(f): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2006
@ojuri I applied for a visiting VISA.I packaged my host`s payslips,statement of account ,letter of invitation and a colour copy of her passport.And on my own part i sent my payslips,statement of account letter from my organization, tax clearance and my leave certificate.I wish u good luck.
Re: I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa by maggs: 1:19am On Dec 21, 2006
hey inspired, I have my email posted on my profile but incase there's something wrong with it, get in touch with me at ola242@yahoo.com
@loverboy,
the ticket money is seperate, i have to $1k just to process my paperwork
and to goofy
I need someone to help me organise all this paper work, I know exactly what i need, but i have no resources to secure them, that why I'm offering the money not necessarily to consultants but to individuals who can help me to secure the visa, i hope u understand, once again any help would be appreciated
Re: I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa by LondonCool(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2006
Maggs,
You do not need to offer money in order to get visit visa, you will only get issued one on your own merit. First of all you will need a UK sponsor to provide you with a letter of invitation with proof of his immigration status in UK. Also, you will be asked to provide proof of finances available for your trip or your UK sponsor could provide proof of being able to support you during your visit. The standard of proof is that the ECO must be satisfied that you are a genuine visitor,that you do not intend to school or work there and that you will leave the UK after your period of visit expires.

Goofy,

All your docs are in good shape and you should scale through
Re: I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa by blowh4ck: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
"Register TOEFL iBT @ J'adoube Edu Consult"

Hello,

J'adoube Edu Consult has brought the solutions to interested TOEFL students trying to apply for

foreign schools abroad. Its very simple visit our website hxxp:jadoubeeduconsult.com/toefl.html and

register your details correctly. Your TOEFL profile created on your behalf with your

USERNAME/PASSWORD/ETS ID/TEST CENTER and TOEFL test identification form which will be sent to your email

address within 24hrs after we confirm your payment. Our primary responsibility at jadoubeeduconsult.com

is to make payment of the TOEFL exam fee of $175 to TOEFL on your behalf because Nigeria has been

blacklisted from countries eligible to pay directly to TOEFL. Students will be registered to available

TOEFL test centers in there states or neighboring state. Please Note we are not a Training Center,

TOEFL practice questions will be sent to students registering through us.

For more info email admin@jadoubeeduconsult.com or abolaji_omoakin@yahoo.com or call Bolaji @ 08121430708

* Register For TOEFL In Nigeria Today !!!

Re: I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa by snowdrops(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2011
After almost 4 and half years you are resurrecting this thread!!!! Na wa for you o.
Re: I'll Pay You To Help Me Secure A U.k Visa by cjclue007: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2011
no go ibadan oooooooooooooo, kidnapping exist!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Do You Wish To Claim? / Travel Now And Pay Later / Flying Kenya Airways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.