Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Voice In My Head - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Voice In My Head (2179 Views)

Poem: The Voice / Emotions In My Head / I Listened To The Voices In My Head - HORROR (2) (3) (4)

The Voice In My Head by Sageez(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2016
This is my first story so don’t expect it to be mistake free.
If any mistake is discovered, please I’d love to be corrected.

CAUTION:
¬¬There will be high use of vulgar, obscene and Violent words. Please if you are offended by this at any point, I’d suggestion you stop reading.

Copyright
© By Gibson Samuel
Sagee4life@gmail.com

WARNING:
No part of this story may be reproduced by any means without the prior permission by the Author. Anyone who wishes to repost this story to any blog, forum or any website should first notify the other by sending him a mail

Chapter 1
Episode 1

Ugbanna

It was 3pm; we had just arrived home from our hol’s visit to Grammy’s place.
I was as tired as the word T.I.R.E.D.
I felt like the whole world was on my shoulders as if that wasn’t enough, the pain in my head was something else, it was as if a professional tiller was using a mallet on my head.
“I hate headaches” I muttered.
I dashed into my bathroom, took off my clothes, turned the knob of the tap to the max and allowed the water do justices to my body.
Five mins later, i exited the bathroom, turned on my air conditioner, and buried myself in my bed.

Atisi

6pm
Dinner was ready but big bro wasn’t on the dinning, I excused myself from the circle to go fetch him. I got to his door, the first thing that my sight welcomed was the sticker on his door.
It read;

“Disclaimer! I am not responsible for whatever happens to you if you open this door without knocking”
I laughed at it, turned the knob and entered without knocking. There he was sleeping like a baby.
I looked at him, such handsomeness bestowed on a single person. God must be a cheat to have created my brother this way. Pink lips, the kind of Kiss Daniel’s dimple, tall, slim and his kind of diastema was one of a kind. His smiles alone could make your girlfriend say I ‘do’ to him without him going via the “wooing stress”. Thumb sub to my brother.
I tapped his leg and he woke up and immediately gave me what I expected
“didn’t you see the sticker on the door” he yelled
Gosh! Why did You make him my brother, he is sooooooo handsome. Hey! I’m not crushing on my brother I am just..
“are you dumb?” he yelled again
“dinner is ready” I replied
“ gosh! Is that the answer to the question I asked?” he asked angrily
He stood up and as he was about taking the first step, he passed out.
“Ugbanna! Ugbanna! Mom, Dad help! I called.
Mom rushed into the room with the speed of light, I tried explaining but she cut me shot with the word, “let’s get him to the hospital”

Madam Mijanna

He must pay for this. He thinks he can embarrass me in front of the whole family and get away with it. I will have to do to him what I did to my husband.
“ Anita get me my phone” I yelled at my house help.
She came back in few mins holding my nokia lumia.
“here is it ma” Anita said
I collected the phone from her, searched for Black’s number.
“go back to work” I said to Anita.
Anita is a decent girl and I trust her, but in times like this, anyone could be a snitch and that I wouldn’t want.
I dialed Black’s number and waited for it to ring. After the second ringing, a voice came up.
“hello, with whom am I speaking please” said the voice
“ Black it’s me Madam Mijanna”
“ I got your mail and my boys are ready to strike, give the signal and the job will be executed” Black said
“ good! I want you guys to strike now. I want them to visit my grandma in HELL”
“I get you ma”
“now go to work”.

Rose

I rushed to the Hospital immediately I heard of Ugbanna’s health issue. I met Atisi at the reception fidgeting and from the looks on her face; I don’t need a prophet to tell me all wasn’t well.
My curiosity skyrocketed to its peak, ”oh Jezz, I hope the worse haven’t happened” I muttered.
“what happened? Where is he, I hope he is alright” I asked Atisi
“I don’t know. Mom and dad are with the doctor” Atisi replied
“ so what happened?” I asked again
“ I don’t know, but…” Atisi paused as we saw her parents approaching us but their looks made my heart skip.

Atisi

Mom came out looking very worried. Mom is a very strong woman and for her to look this worried, I knew the worst has happened.
My bladder got filled immediately. My tear gland betrayed my strength, she couldn’t hold her tear anymore, I don’t blame her, after all, that’s what she was created for. I helped her by letting the tear race down my chick.
Mom looked at me and the expression on her face changed. She asked why I was crying and when I told her, she told me that Ugbanna was fine but the doctor needs to run some test on him to know the reason he passed out. On hearing this, My hope
came around. Mom told us to go home so we could prepare and return to the hospital. Mom asked Rose to come with us since we were heading to same direction. Rose lives in RA1, her dad is a NLNG staff while we live in Finima
We left the hospital and drove down the dark road to our house. We got to NLNG round about, we dropped Rose and mom alighted the car to get us some fruits.
We mum returned from buying the fruits and we continued our journey. 20mins into the drive, our car was stopped by unknown gunmen. Mum and dad were order to come down and one of the masked men pointed a gun at them and it few seconds
Mum and dad was brought down by the bullets from the gun.
The leader of the gang came into the car and ordered his boys to wait behind. He shut the door after him, raised his gun to my forehead. I cried and begged him to spear my life. He smiled at me and told me he wasn’t going to kill me if I give him what
He wants. I agreed thinking he would ask for money, gold or any valuables, but the idiot asked me to take of my cloths instead.
“Nooooo!” I screamed
He gave me a wicked smile and said
“ ok, since you don’t want it the easy was, I will do it me way”
After saying this, he raised his gun and the last thing I remembered was a sharp pain on my head

To be continued…

Source http://blog361.com/2016/05/28/the-voice-in-my-head

Re: The Voice In My Head by Sageez(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2016
Donkross1, Dandypearl, calmdove, mattkent, heemah, Larrysun, oyinprince, missmore, princessassy
Re: The Voice In My Head by heemah(f): 9:51pm On May 28, 2016
At your service dear...Ride on..where are the other members?
Re: The Voice In My Head by Uthman51(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2016
Re: The Voice In My Head by donkross1(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2016
HERE.
Re: The Voice In My Head by DandyPearl(f): 12:11am On May 30, 2016
heemah:
At your service dear...Ride on..where are the other members?
we are herecheesy
Re: The Voice In My Head by Sageez(m): 12:16am On May 30, 2016
this updat is a lil bit short.

Episode 2 ……………………… Episode 2 ...........
Atisi
I was dead, but alive somewhere. Somewhere dark. ‘Fear’ wasn’t the best word to describe my fear. My ‘fear’ had more muscles than other fears. I tried taking a walk, hoping a beam of light would appear, but my hope hit the rock when I stared hearing voices. Voices I couldn’t recognize. The voices were eating up the distance between me and what so ever owned them. As it Approached, I felt my spirit struggling to leave its host just to find a perfect hiding spot. The voices suddenly stopped. As I opened my mouth to scream, I felt a hand. Yes! The hand touched me, no, my left leg. I felt it moving towards my tight. “Jesus!” I screamed as I jumped up to discover another fear.

Nurse Telema I sat as I struggled with my conscience, to do what was against my wish. Madam Mijanna had called me earlier to make her proposal; she told me I had no choice. It was either I kill the boy and receive her N2m offer or lose the N2m and only my son, my only child. I was lost in though and didn’t notice I had tears sliding down my chick. The thought of losing my son brought my world to a point. I could still remember the joy that capsule my heart the day the doctor told me I had a child growing in me, Deri’s child. Oh! Deri, the only man I have ever loved. I could still remember how we met as if it happened yesterday. I was about dropping from school since I couldn’t meet up with my fees. I was preparing to leave the hostel when he walked in to visit my friend, his sister. He saw me crying and that was how it started. He paid my fees, took care of my every need till the day death paid him a visit. Few weeks after his death, I started having funny symptoms. His sister and I went to the hospital, that was how we discovered Deri’s seed growing in…. “Nurse” a female voice brought me to consciousness. “Oh! Rose! What are you doing here?” “Ugbanna was admitted here last night, so I came to check on him” Oh! Thank God, I need to do this now or never. “wait here for me” I said to Rose as I hurried down the receptionist to get a pen and paper “take this” I said to Rose as I stretched the paper to her hand. I could see the confusion registered on her face, but I had no time to give her any explanation. She collected the paper and I zoomed out

http://blog361.com/2016/05/29/the-voice-in-my-head-episode-2/
Re: The Voice In My Head by Rukkydelta(f): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Abandoned story ? sad
Re: The Voice In My Head by donkross1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Abandoned story ? sad

Abandoned kwaa. Noo.. My guy will come and continue soon. Rukkydelta long time fah. Kan help me vote for Refiner tomorrow ooh.
Re: The Voice In My Head by Rukkydelta(f): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
donkross1:

Abandoned kwaa. Noo.. My guy will come and continue soon. Rukkydelta long time fah. Kan help me vote for Refiner tomorrow ooh.

Sure and you'll send me the last episode of your story A NEW CREATION cheesy cos I'm a silent reader
Re: The Voice In My Head by donkross1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Sure and you'll send me the last episode of your story A NEW CREATION cheesy cos I'm a silent reader

Come to New creation thread, lets not disturb this fine thread cheesy

**Modified***

Na Sageez thread sef, let's disturb joor cheesy.

Which last episode you dey talk ooh
Re: The Voice In My Head by Stlomo1s(f): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmmm...gotya..na so u guys dey do,u go start tori u knw go invite person.anyways if u no call me,i don come myself cos i be A:M:E:B.O(MGMW):p
Re: The Voice In My Head by Stlomo1s(f): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmmm...gotya..na so u guys dey do,u go start tori u knw go invite person.anyways if u no call me,i don come myself cos i be A:M:E:B.O(MGMW):
Re: The Voice In My Head by Sageez(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Update Dedicated to Donkross1

Episode 2... continues

Black

So many thoughts were racing via my mind as we drove into the duplex. I felt I had betrayed my boss. The instruction was to kill everyone in that car, but I kept the girl.
I couldn’t I waste such beauty without having a taste of it.
“boss why did you insist we keep the girl” smart ask.
To be honest, I had no answer to that question.

I felt I was foolish to have speared her life knowing fully that my Boss, Madam Mijanna has a snitch among my boys.
“ you want waste that kind nyash when we never taste am?” I replied Smart, hoping he’d buy the idea. But why won’t he? The worst womanizer among us.
Smart had no specification when it comes to woman; just give him anything putting on shirt and you have smart at your side.
I saw Smart lick his lips and I knew I had won him to my side. Smart wasn’t my problem but the remaining 4. I knew I needed a miracle to buy their hearts. Slim, Physics and Sting were buyable so my biggest snag was Mj. I hate this guy, he has been my biggest opposition since madam Mijanna brought us here.
I am even suspecting him to be the snitch among us, well, I have plans for him.

I had placed a called to madam Mijanna informing her of our success. I could sense doubt In her voice but I just hope she buys this little lie.

We came into the room were kept her and we found her still sleeping.
My boys were busy discussing the different style they’ll use on her, I signaled them to keep quiet and got to bed and dame! She is really an angel. I got aroused and touched her, as I moved my hand upward her tight, she screamed and
Jumped from the bed.
My third leg was already very hard and it needed just one thing, the girl in front of me.
I ordered her to get on the bed, but she was stubborn. I had no choice than to do want she wants, ‘force her’.
I ordered the rest to hold her which they did gladly. I forced her shirt down and it revealed her pink G-string.
Smart helped me with her top to expose her pink color cup bra. In few seconds, the hook was down, all thanks to the king womanizer, smart. she tried struggling but she couldn’t over power 5 men.
I parted the G-string and it exposed her shaved womanliness. I took me few seconds to get my third leg out and I applied little saliva to it before entering into my biggest mistake...
Re: The Voice In My Head by Sageez(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2016
if i stop here now them go say e too short... another update loading..... 97%
Re: The Voice In My Head by Sageez(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Episode 3

Madam Mijanna

I carried myself into my room. the thoughts of what my informant just texted me kept me on my knees.
I knew that guy was hiding something. After all I have done for him.
I made my way into the bathroom to have a quick wash.
I came out feeling very fresh. I went to my wardrobe, brought out a Blue color cropped Denim trouser and a milk tour top and a black slippers, I didn’t want to give chance to failure.

I left the room and made my way to my garage. Entered my Ford F-150, my favorite war car and i drove out of the compound.

Atisi

The room I was in, had a lemon color and I saw a small door which I guess must be the bathroom. I was still studying the room when the devil’s voice brought me back to my environment.

“get on the bed” the man in front of me ordered.
I looked down his trouser and saw he had an erection and it was so big. i calculated my next move but when I looked back, I had no option than to bury my hope. They were there, four of them standing behind me, waiting to take advantage of the
situation. I didn’t mean to be stubborn but I had to defend my dignity as a woman. I looked backed at the one in front and when he saw that I wasn’t ready to obey, he asked those musters to hold me down.
I never knew men were this strong; the men handled me as if I was nothing. I was on the bed in less than three seconds. And the one giving the order, forced down my skirt. One of the men unbuttons my blouse and unhooked my bra. I tried to free
myself but their muscles were more than mine. Then I felt him parting my pants and in few seconds, he entered. I thought they said sex was sweet, they said you’ll feel yourself in heaven when he enters there, but here I was, feeling the heat of hell. It
was so painful, I begged him to stop but he didn’t, I cried but the man on top of me was busy having the fun of his life. I was full down there but the muster didn’t care he was doing it so fast. Then the door opened and someone came in. I think the
person had a great influence on them, because from the way they looked, I knew something bad was going to happen. The one on top of me, withdrew the mutter he was using to hit my womb in the name of sex and I saw my blood, he disvirgined me.

Mj

I didn’t like the idea of keeping the girl because I knew what black and the others brought her in for. No doubt she was an angel, very beautiful. I felt pity for her and I didn’t want to be part of it but I knew Black had a natural hatred for me. He thinks I
Am the one telling him to our boss. Black is a black man with a black heart. Since the day our boss brought us here and made him leader, he had always carried himself like a god.
When I saw the way Black was banging her, I couldn’t watch, I left her hand and stood beside the bed looking at the door. I am a thief, a murderer but not a rapist. How could I bring myself to do this when I could just go to workers camp to bang a
Prostitute? I was trying to imagine the pains the little girl was going through when the door opened and someone stepped in.

Anita

The anger on her face could scare the devil out of hell. She was angry, even the blind could see it. My Madam hardly gets angry but whenever she is, oh Jezz! I don’t want to remember it. when she entered her Ford car, I knew the devil was in soup. She
uses the car for special missions. I had to avoid getting myself into trouble, so I hurriedly open the gate for her to drive out with her trouble. When she left the compound, I locked the gate and went in to continue with what I was doing.

To be continued

More stories at [url] http://blog361.com/category/stories/ [/url]
Re: The Voice In My Head by donkross1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mr broda cheesy thanks for the dedication. Oya oya carry on.
Re: The Voice In My Head by Stlomo1s(f): 12:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Hw far sageez,u no even ask of me abi?anyways come update asap.donkross1 wetin happen,y i no con see ur wifey here?
Re: The Voice In My Head by Sageez(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Stlomo1s:
Hw far sageez,u no even ask of me abi?anyways come update asap.donkross1 wetin happen,y i no con see ur wifey here?
i am sooh sorry sweet heart. i have been kinda busy these days. i have to go to work, update my blog, read stories here cuz that's what inspires me to write. but i'll try updating every weekends. i will surprise you one on these days.
Re: The Voice In My Head by Oyinprince(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Okay, I don finally land here, where the OP dey
Re: The Voice In My Head by Orlolahdey(f): 5:23am On Jul 01, 2016
If u no invite me..I don invite myself ...nice one dude
Re: The Voice In My Head by Sageez(m): 6:27am On Jul 01, 2016
Oyinprince:
Okay, I don finally land here, where the OP dey
my oga i sight you. Abeg sedon for front

Re: The Voice In My Head by Sageez(m): 6:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Orlolahdey:
If u no invite me..I don invite myself ...nice one dude
welcome ma'am. Abeg sit close to my oga @oyinprince
Re: The Voice In My Head by Oyinprince(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Sageez:
welcome ma'am. Abeg sit close to my oga @oyinprince
Ehn? Make I check first o.
Okay na fine girl, grin Oya sit down well and move closer. I been think say na Donkross1 b4, the guy need trashing this new month.
Re: The Voice In My Head by donkross1(m): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Oyinprince:
Okay na fine girl, grin Oya sit down well and move closer. I been think say na Donkross1 b4, the guy need trashing this new month.

lipsrsealed undecided you want make I call your tarasha people say na here you dey hide abi.
Re: The Voice In My Head by Oyinprince(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2016
donkross1:

lipsrsealed undecided you want make I call your tarasha people say na here you dey hide abi.
Taaah! See this guy.
I don drop one hot food for there this morning. :p
Re: The Voice In My Head by Sageez(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2016
Oyinprince:
lolzzzzzz. B4 i 4get happy new month
Re: The Voice In My Head by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
So I could have missed dis story jst lyk dat bt....... I reserve my comment.
Re: The Voice In My Head by Sageez(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Maggielovely:
So I could have missed dis story jst lyk dat bt....... I reserve my comment.
please ma'am don't be 'vexed'. Please permit me to welcome you to my thread
Re: The Voice In My Head by DandyPearl(f): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
undecided wait oo! So nobody fit holla me say the tory don go far. Sageez u try wella. Wias my heemah shuga Donkross1 na fight?
Re: The Voice In My Head by Orlolahdey(f): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sageez come and finish dis story nww
Re: The Voice In My Head by Sageez(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Orlolahdey:
Sageez come and finish dis story nww

sorry i haven't been able to update. but you can read episode 4 on my blog. i will post it her immediately i complete the next episode

http://blog361.com/2016/07/27/the-voice-in-my-head-episode-4/

Xianxia/wuxia/xuanhuan Novels / Call For A Beautiful And Affordable Blog or Forum Website Design / ESUBUNMI: A Gift From The Devil (an Excerpt)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61