Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

How Did You Become Certain There Is No God - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Did You Become Certain There Is No God (4562 Views)

How Did A Single City (benin) Conquer An Entire Region (SW)? / Do I Look Like A Certain Tribe? / ARE CERTAIN KIDS BORN WITH DREADLOCKS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 9:15pm On May 28, 2016
Probably a new group in Nigeria. Speak up if you are one so we can unite. We no plenty o cheesy
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ammyluv2002(f): 9:18pm On May 28, 2016
Evangelise forward abi backwards grin
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 9:19pm On May 28, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Evangelise forward abi backwards grin
make a guess
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 28, 2016
ilovetheline:
Probably a new group in Nigeria. Speak up if you are one so we can unite. We no plenty o cheesy

It's not about being certain. It's about never knowing God. The people who have known God cannot unknow him, or doubt His existence.
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 10:15pm On May 28, 2016
Muafrika2:

It's not about being certain. It's about never knowing God. The people who have known God cannot unknow him, or doubt His existence.
do you know God
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 28, 2016
ilovetheline:
do you know God

I do. And By knowledge I am not refering to scripture, am referring to a spiritual connection. A very specific occurrence that I was fully conscious of. At a very specific time.

Belief is not about losing an argument against the existence of God. The choice has to be by the heart first, before the brain. When the brain alone makes the decision, it never lasts.
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ammyluv2002(f): 10:33pm On May 28, 2016
Muafrika2:

I do. And By knowledge I am not refering to scripture, am referring to a spiritual connection. A very specific occurrence that I was fully conscious of. At a very specific time.

Belief is not about losing an argument against the existence of God. The choice has to be by the heart first, before the brain. When the brain alone makes the decision, it never lasts.
Well said!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 11:14pm On May 28, 2016
Muafrika2:

i know a lady who just believed sweeping in the night is sweeping away wealth, she certain to herself but that doesnt make her believe relevant. Why do you think yours is any different?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by Nobody: 4:18am On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
i know a lady who just believed sweeping in the night is sweeping away wealth, she certain to herself but that doesnt make her believe relevant. Why do you think yours is any different?

And what makes it irrelevant and to whom? The fact that you do not share her belief does not have any effect on the said belief.

Like I said, belief in God is a decision of the spirit. So I do not have any intention of convicting you into the same by out arguing you, because not only is it a waste of time, but an exercise in futility.
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 4:44am On May 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

And what makes it irrelevant and to whom? The fact that you do not share her belief does not have any effect on the said belief.

Like I said, belief in God is a decision of the spirit. So I do not have any intention of convicting you into the same by out arguing you, because not only is it a waste of time, but an exercise in futility.
if the said believe seems relevant to you, what isn't. She is just a conjecture (she does not exist/ I just made her up) perhaps I can make up another, this time helpful conjecture to help you understand that your ancestors dropped their religion for no reason at all
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by Nobody: 5:25am On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
if the said believe seems relevant to you, what isn't. She is just a conjecture (she does not exist/ I just made her up) perhaps I can make up another, this time helpful conjecture to help you understand that your ancestors dropped their religion for no reason at all
undecided

RIIIIIGHT

KingEbukasBlog, Scholar8200 , OLAADEGBU et all
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

My God ! I love this comment . How can you doubt the existence of God if you've known him before It does not make sense . People like Johnydon22 , hahn , plaetton , dalaman , JackBizzle , kay17 and AgentofAllah never knew God , so I laugh hysterically when they claim they started questioning their "faith" . Am like nigga you never knew God in the first place . Any Christian who knows God will never question his faith.

I read John's comment on arguments that would shake someone's faith . And all I could see was delusion . cool .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by Nobody: 10:22am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

My God ! I love this comment . How can you doubt the existence of God if you've known him before It does not make sense . People like Johnydon22 , hahn , plaetton , dalaman , JackBizzle , kay17 and AgentofAllah never knew God , so I laugh hysterically when they claim they started questioning their "faith" . Am like nigga you never knew God in the first place . Any Christian who knows God will never question his faith.

I read John's comment on arguments that would shake someone's faith . And all I could see was delusion . cool .
And that is the religion the same people keep talking about. It's a technical relationship without the depth it needs to grow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by JackBizzle: 10:50am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I know my uncle.
His name is Tomson
His voice sounds like a deep baritone
He is 6ft tall
He likes football
He smells like old spice
He looks like an old version of peter p-square.

Please, if you know God, can you describe what he looks like, what he sounds like, his height or hobbies?

But that is the problem. You cannot describe God because you don't know him. What makes matters worse is that you are a fanatic. And a fanatic cannot be wrong. A fanatic must always be right. So now, that you are shown your folly, a fanatic like you will swerve and deny..................

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 10:58am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you know why your ancestors dropped their own God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
Do you know why your ancestors dropped their own God?

Tell me . If you were to choose between light and darkness , what would be your choice ?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 11:06am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Tell me . If you were to choose between light and darkness , what would be your choice ?
which is good, theirs.how?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2016
JackBizzle:

I know my uncle.
His name is Tomson
His voice sounds like a deep baritone
He is 6ft tall
He likes football
He smells like old spice
He looks like an old version of peter p-square.

Please, if you know God, can you describe what he looks like, what he sounds like, his height or hobbies?

But that is the problem. You cannot describe God because you don't know him. What makes matters worse is that you are a fanatic. And a fanatic cannot be wrong. A fanatic must always be right. So now, that you are shown your folly, a fanatic like you will swerve and deny..................

John 1:18 (ESV)
18 No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father’s side, he has made him known.

Exodus 33:20 (ESV)
20 But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for man shall not see me and live.”

The knowledge of God can be obtained through many ways .

1. Miracles - which I my self have experienced

2. His Prescience - which I have experienced myself

3. Guidance - which I have experienced myself

4. Protection - Which I have experienced myself

I can go on bro
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
which is good, theirs.how?

I asked a question bro . What's your answer ?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 11:15am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I asked a question bro . What's your answer ?
if your question can be rephrased as our religion modified for modern times vs theirs. Ours all the way for me
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by JackBizzle: 11:17am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

John 1:18 (ESV)
18 No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father’s side, he has made him known.

Exodus 33:20 (ESV)
20 But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for man shall not see me and live.”

The knowledge of God can be obtained through many ways .

1. Miracles - which I my self have experienced

2. His Prescience - which I have experienced myself

3. Guidance - which I have experienced myself

4. Protection - Which I have experienced myself

I can go on bro

Spoken like a true fanatic.

No man has seen God according to the bible, yet you know God.

Can you see the fiction you have created to avoid the fact that you're wrong?

How do you know that the miracles are not from Sango or Zeus or Apollo?

Even your miracles are debatable...
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2016
JackBizzle:

Spoken like a true fanatic.

No man has seen God according to the bible, yet you know God.

Can you see the fiction you have created to avoid the fact that you're wrong?

How do you know that the miracles are not from Sango or Zeus or Apollo?

Even your miracles are debatable...

So you need to see something before you know it exists ?

I wonder why they praise you for the use of logic I think your fellow atheists may be mocking you

Let me reason like you : If the miracles are from other gods , then the God/gods + the supernatural do exist and you have no reason to be an atheist .

Well , I dont need to tell you about my personal life but boy oh boy those miracles are not debatable or exceptionable . Dont just go there wink
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
if your question can be rephrased as our religion modified for modern times vs theirs. Ours all the way for me

Young man , can you just give me a straight answer ?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 11:27am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Young man , can you just give me a straight answer ?
straight answers are to straight questions. Try asking me a straight question
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
straight answers are to straight questions. Try asking me a straight question

Between light and darkness , which would you choose ?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by JackBizzle: 11:33am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So you need to see something before you know it exists ?

I wonder why they praise you for the use of logic I think your fellow atheists may be mocking you

Let me reason like you : If the miracles are from other gods , then the God/gods + the supernatural do exist and you have no reason to be an atheist .

Well , I dont need to tell you about my personal life but boy oh boy those miracles are not debatable or exceptionable . Dont just go there wink

You can't see God. You can't hear him. You can't measure him

Yet, he exists?

You are a fanatic.

There remains no concrete proof for your God.

Aren't you are ashamed that your God only exists by force and submission? The day religious laws were scrubbed from the books of Europe was the beggining of the end of belief in God.

The only reason that you're a christian is because a white man forced your ancestor to believe in his foreign religion.
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2016
JackBizzle:

You can't see God. You can't hear him. You can't measure him

Yet, he exists?

You are a fanatic.

There remains no concrete proof for your God.

Aren't you are ashamed that your God only exists by force and submission? The day religious laws were scrubbed from the books of Europe was the beggining of the end of belief in God.

The only reason that you're a christian is because a white man forced your ancestor to believe in his foreign religion.

Wow . This has turned into a rant , seemingly you are very peevish/irascible . If I'm condescending with my superior sense of reasoning , I'll humbly let you wallow in your delusion .
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by hahn(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

KingEbukasBlog:

Can either of you claim to be an authority in the art of identifying those who "know god"?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by JackBizzle: 11:40am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wow . This has turned into a rant , seemingly you are very peevish/irascible . If I'm condescending with my superior sense of reasoning , I'll humbly let you wallow in your delusion .

Claim victory, dear fanatic.

Just remember that you worship a God that you cannot see, you cannot hear, you cannot smell and you cannot measure.

At least, people who worship stones can see the phyiscal image of their stone God

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2016
JackBizzle:

Claim victory, dear fanatic.

Just remember that you worship a God that you cannot see, you cannot hear, you cannot smell and you cannot measure.

At least, people who worship stones can see the phyiscal image of their stone God

When I mean God , I mean Yahweh . Jesus Christ , the other member of the Godhead speaks , directs and make revelations to people .
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2016
JackBizzle:

you cannot measure.

God is not a physical being or entity , that would subject to experimentation or measurement . Can you measure infinity ?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by JackBizzle: 11:46am On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

When I mean God , I mean Yahweh . Jesus Christ , the other member of the Godhead speaks , directs and make revelations to people .

Sorry, I don't have time for your fake God.

I am on my way to worship the real God- the Almighty Boulder!

His rockiness is divine. And there is no heaven or hell for the dead in his kingdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why This Choice Of Formal Attire? / Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt / The Invasion Of Oyo Empire By Tsoede,The King Of Nupe In 1457

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.