Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

How Did You Become Certain There Is No God - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Did You Become Certain There Is No God (4566 Views)

How Did A Single City (benin) Conquer An Entire Region (SW)? / Do I Look Like A Certain Tribe? / ARE CERTAIN KIDS BORN WITH DREADLOCKS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

because he is a brainwashed modern day slave

So worshiping the ancestors' gods will make someone free ? You , why aint you worshiping the gods of your ancestors ? undecided
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 1:36pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

because he is a brainwashed modern day slave
I didn't know there are amongst us sharp lepacious girls kiss

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

You said Yahweh speaks to ppl as a point for Christianity but muslims also claim to hear from Allah.

Now a non-religious person looking in cannot take you both seriously undecided

You can't inveigle me to say my mind . Let it be
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 1:39pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So worshiping the ancestors' gods will make someone free ? You , why aint you worshiping the gods of your ancestors ? undecided
neither is true. But leaving your shit to eat another's shit is not of wise men(pardon my language)
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
neither is true. But leaving your shit to eat another's shit is not of wise men(pardon my language)

So , according to you , neither is true . But you would be satisfied if Nigerians should worship their ancestors' gods?

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 1:47pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So , according to you , neither is true . But you would be satisfied if Nigerians should worship their ancestors' gods?
it makes sense that at least we modernize our own religions or scrap the shit. A poor country should not be enriching Israel, Rome, england and mecca with tithes(1/10 of gdp) and offering
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 1:50pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

maybe you should be in church now
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
it makes sense that at least we modernize our own religions or scrap the shit. A poor country should not be enriching Israel, Rome, england and mecca with tithes(1/10 of gdp) and offering

Are the tithes sent to those countries shocked
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
maybe you should be in church now

cool
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 1:54pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Are the tithes sent to those countries shocked
I am sure of catholics and Rome, rccg Israel, Anglican england
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
I am sure of catholics and Rome, rccg Israel, Anglican england

Are you part of the treasury ?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 1:58pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How do you know I'm not worshipping the gods of my ancestors?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:00pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

they say these things on their documentaries, especially the English. They find the payers quite laughable
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:02pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

omg you are too good to be true. Are u in naija?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 2:04pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
omg you are too good to be true. Are u in naija?

Lol nah
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Your own words wink

lepasharon:
Lol I refuse to call myself the a word...but anyway yes and no. Yes because there is struggles of a being a non-religious nigerian female. I am a minority within a minority of a minority. It is easier in western cultures to be non-religious but not in africa cultures.

Ppl are so naive to believe because someone is non-religious that makes them a bad person but I know I'm not. [size=30pt]But I'm grateful to be free from the mental enslavement of religion. Im free![/size]
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:06pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol nah
cry
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2016
Sorry ilovetheline , she is an atheist . I put that in bold and increased the font size, so I'm not sure why lepasharon asked me that question
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 2:08pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Your own words wink

Eh hen and so what?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:09pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Sorry ilovetheline , she is an atheist . I put in bold and increased the font size, so I'm not sure why lepasharon asked me that question
this means she is so rare and so smart wink
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
this means she is so rare and so smart wink

Sarcasm ... right ? wink
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
they say these things on their documentaries, especially the English. They find the payers quite laughable

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Eh hen and so what?

So why the comment when its obvious you are an atheist
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:13pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Sarcasm ... right ? wink
she is special
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
she is special

In the pejorative sense ... right ?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:15pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
she is special
it'd be such a shame if folk like you push her to no place but to marry some disrespectful white guy
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:19pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Eh hen and so what?
he tried his best to bend my words but I hope I've made clear to him what I meant

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 2:21pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So why the comment when its obvious you are an atheist

Lol Im not an atheist
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:21pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol Im not an atheist
agnostic?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 2:22pm On May 29, 2016
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:23pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Lool
how did you become an atheist. Like when did you begin to wonder
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol Im not an atheist

So what are you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How A Typical Nigerian Married Couple Should Look Like Instead Of This / Why This Choice Of Formal Attire? / Dark Skin VS Light Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.