Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Is It That Children Are Always Having Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is It That Children Are Always Having Infection? (497 Views)

To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection / 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo / Tobi Sax Proves To The World That Children Living With Autism Are Special (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Children Are Always Having Infection? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 28, 2016
Ever since my sister's husband travelled out for his Master, she and her children have been staying with us in our family house.
But one thing thing that saddens me most is the health of these are children. We visit the hospital at least twice a month to treat infection or malaria (most of the time its infection).
It a major concern to me, as the doctor says its a normal thing.
We bath them with dettol and take good care of them.
Doctors in the house,here goes my question. Is it normal for children to have infection often?
What could be the immediate causes and possible solution?
Re: Why Is It That Children Are Always Having Infection? by Kiish(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2016
Their immune system isn't as well developed as adults hence the tendency for them to come down with infections
Re: Why Is It That Children Are Always Having Infection? by yomi007k(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2016
What kind of symptoms do they present?

Some infections remain in the system unless they are "adequately" treated.
E.g Urinary tract infections, enteric(typhiod) fever, fungal and viral infections.
Re: Why Is It That Children Are Always Having Infection? by Patented: 11:41pm On May 28, 2016
Children always put things intheir mouths and handle what they shld nt. Dts where d problem often comes from and their immune systems ain't fully developed yet
Re: Why Is It That Children Are Always Having Infection? by sinaj(f): 12:15am On May 29, 2016
It depend on the stage they are, the ones in oral stage derive gratification in their mouth hence, they prone to infections as their immune system is nt fully developed.

You just have to watch out for them, coz it's the most dangerous stage.

(1) (Reply)

Are You....battling With..short Sightedness...cataracts...eye Infection? / Smoking Marijuana Can Make Your Teeth Fall Out / 15 Superb Health Benefits Of Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.