Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk (2024 Views)

Help!! I Need A Video Editor To Work With Me. / I Need A Video Editor / Whats The Best And Affordable Camera For A Video Editor (beginner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk by Bodjetstar(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2016
I want to know your charges for editing footages to 1 hour duration and the one of just 1-2 mins duration.
Please let me know your charging rates.
Re: Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk by lordmario(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2016
Bodjetstar:
I want to know your charges for editing footages to 1 hour duration and the one of just 1-2 mins duration.
08160745664... lets talk
Re: Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk by Bodjetstar(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2016
OK thanks.
Re: Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk by InZA: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bodjetstar:

It depends on the particular "feel" you want the video to have. This feel would inform the number of creative-design assets used in editing the video, and ultimately would reflect in its cost. Based on this, a 1min - 2minutes video may cost you more than a 1hour video. If you are interested in discussing further, my email is below. Cheers

teepixels@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk by lordmario(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=Bodjetstar post=46124132]OK thanks.
[/quote
]still waiting for your call
Re: Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk by elosonservices(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Please who can teach me video editing and the software i need.
Re: Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk by elosonservices(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
InZA:

It depends on the particular "feel" you want the video to have. This feel would inform the the number of creative assets used in editing the video, and ultimately would reflect in its cost. Based on this, a 1min - 2minutes video may cost you more than a 1hour video. If you are interested in discussing further, my email is below. Cheers

teepixels@gmail.com
Can u teach me video editing
Re: Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk by Peterwizzy: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
if you still need this service contact me peter.arome@gmail.com I would give you the best quality of your footage
sorry I can't drop my number here
Re: Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk by holajeedayy: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk by denpen(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk by Bigajeff(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Where is your location? Iet me know your budget cos if Pro editor should charge you, you may not be able to pay. Just saying though cos I don't know your pocket. if you need me visit my website in the signature, my contact is available on my website.
Re: Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk by novelphotos: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Illustrator and 3D character Animations, video editting using Adobe premium pro, After Effects and more call 08077416539
Need a graphic designer for your flyers, logos, business card,banners and more call 08077416539

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Comic Making / 3dsmax / My Charcoal On Paper Drawings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.