Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. (3449 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Would You Do A Sex Tape For $5m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 29, 2016
ukjerry:

Hehehehe.. Lolz

I don't think we will be able to counsel her.
Most of this girls reside in remote areas and have been living on their parents advice and lifestyle of old, comparing things of then with now.

she needs to change her environment asap.
hmmm,i knw ur type of girls, i really dnt like talking bad abt pple buh u started it so am going 2 help u finish it, ur type of girls are those who feel 2 big,form as if dey ve d whole world buh d truth is u gat nothing..u just trying 2 make up for ur insecurities n low self esteem..

1 Like

Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 29, 2016
sad
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 29, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

hmmm,i knw ur type of girls, i really dnt like talking bad abt pple buh u started it so am going 2 help u finish it, ur type of girls are those who feel 2 big,form as if dey ve d whole world buh d truth is u gat nothing..u just trying 2 make up for ur insecurities n low self esteem..

Awwwwww

Try something else.... this is cheap.

And besides, I didn't start nothing. your statement implicated you.

And I don't feel big. Truth is bitter. I only said the fact.
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 29, 2016
ukjerry:

Hehehehe.. Lolz

I don't think we will be able to counsel her.
Most of this girls reside in remote areas and have been living on their parents advice and lifestyle of old, comparing things of then with now.

she needs to change her environment asap.
I bet you are right. She needs go where people don't care how she lives her life
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I bet you are right. She needs go where people don't care how she lives her life

And when you tell them, they take it as an insult and fire back at you meanwhile they "coba' d" themselves in the first place.
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 29, 2016
ukjerry:

And when you tell them, they take it as an insult and fire back at you meanwhile they "coba' d" themselves in the first place.
true that

Ukjerry? What inspired the moniker?
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
true that

Ukjerry? What inspired the moniker?

My name and surname
joined together.

(sorry it's late)

soo

STFUareyouG0d ??
What exactly inspired yours?

Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
ukjerry:

My name and surname
joined together.

(sorry it's late)

soo

STFUareyouG0d ??
What exactly inspired yours?

What does Uk means?

Mine? Well, it simply means if you aren't God, your opinion about me doesn't matter. So simply stfu!

Like stfu, are you God?
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
What does Uk means?

Mine? Well, it simply means if you aren't God, your opinion about me doesn't matter. So simply stfu!

Like stfu, are you God?

Okay. my mum have a poster of that in her room.

A lady with one of her finger on her lip and then the inscription *shut up, are you God?*

Uk=ukeria
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
ukjerry:

Okay. my mum have a poster of that in her room.

A lady with one of her finger on her lip and then the inscription *shut up, are you God?*

Uk=ukeria

Hahahahaha I'll like that poster in my room.
You know most times people think they've got opinion how you live your life and they try to judge you which is very wrong. Not even judge Judy can Judge me. Only God can cheesy grin grin

Ukeria? Full of life energy and creativity. Dynamic, intuitive and innovative
Are you all these? tongue tongue
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
my fellow nairalanders,this issue of searching for a man or woman that is a husband or wife material is fast becoming predominant in naija ... it has rendered so many youths single. i have often heard pple saying that husbands are scarce but the gospel truth is that its vice versa... Am not saying there are no guys or girls out there but the issue here is getting the good ones...
so for the sake of the general public, i want to publicly declare that the tape used in measuring husband/wife material is missing.. if by any chance , you come across it, feel free to hand it over to the right authorities so our youths can get married.... be a patriotic citizen n help our youths ......
I was thinking u have d TAPE already........e for epp
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
PRESTIGERHYMES:
I was thinking u have d TAPE already........e for epp
the tape is still on the loose..
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hahahahaha I'll like that poster in my room.
You know most times people think they've got opinion how you live your life and they try to judge you which is very wrong. Not even judge Judy can Judge me. Only God can cheesy grin grin

Ukeria? Full of life energy and creativity. Dynamic, intuitive and innovative
Are you all these? tongue tongue

I also try my best not to listen to what people say or thing about me.

sometimes, it's just not easy to keep silent and let them.

pffft!!!! I'm not sure my parents knew the meaning of that name before giving it to me..
I'm the opposite of all that... I redefined "ukeria"
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by ivyT(f): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
my dear, get a tape measure, measure your wife material and tell me what you measure grin

Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
for all those who think i created this thread outta frustration or waheva...u take life 2 serious... it was for the fun of it n natin more..
And why you always typing in shorthand?
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
And why you always typing in shorthand?
u no go lyk mind your bizness
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

u no go lyk mind your bizness
na fight? undecided
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
na fight? undecided
no,na quarrel
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

no,na quarrel
Hian! This one no be wifey material.

Later dem go dey complain say dem no find BF for Nairaland
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hian! This one no be wifey material.

Later dem go dey complain say dem no find BF for Nairaland
ah tell u say ah dey look 4 bf
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

ah tell u say ah dey look 4 bf
no dey gimme that angry face

So you not looking for BF correct? You looking for husband material right?
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

u be husband material? undecided
STFUareyouG0d:

u be husband material?
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

u be husband material? undecided
u be husband material?
100yards
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
100yards
it was u that ganged up wt dt gal ukjerry against mi just cos u want 2 get her attention, and now ur back 2 gain my own attention?? u must think i dnt ve sense okwa ya... my dear ,sorry ooh buh i dnt do small n immature dudes lyk u.. oya stay on ur own
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

it was u that ganged up wt dt gal ukjerry against mi just cos u want 2 get her attention, and now ur back 2 gain my own attention?? u must think i dnt ve sense okwa ya... my dear ,sorry ooh buh i dnt do small n immature dudes lyk u.. oya stay on ur own
what's this one saying?

Stop being delusional. I don't need your attention or yourself. Calling out your bluff doesn't mean ganging up.

Small and immature? Hahahahaha

I knew yur still hurt. Pele o
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what's this one saying?

Stop being delusional. I don't need your attention or yourself. Calling out your bluff doesn't mean ganging up.

Small and immature? Hahahahaha

I knew yur still hurt. Pele o

my dear go n take several seats... i dnt do ur type
Re: Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

my dear go n take several seats... i dnt do ur type
see you feeling fly o. Hian!

I hope yur not thinking I'm into you? Cuz you'd be making mistake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage / Dear Ladies: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow About Sex / New Method Of Breastfeeding In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.