Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State (17499 Views)

Fashola At Work: Why Is No One Talking? / Fashola At Nnamdi Azikiwe's Burial Site In Onitsha (Photos) / Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by khalifjgusau(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2016
Hon. Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, SAN (2nd left), Governor of Zamfara State, Dr Abdul’ aziz Yari Abubakar (Shatiman Mafara (2nd right),Speaker of Zamfara State House of Assembly, Alhaji Sanusi Garba Rikij (left) and Chairman of Zamfara State Council of Traditional Rulers and Emir of Anka, Alhaji Attahiru Mohammed Ahme (right) during the Commissioning of 2.5MVA 33KV/11 Sub – Station at Anka town in Zamfara State on Friday 27th May 2016...

http://www.upshotreports.com/upshot/fashola-at-the-commissioning-of-power-stations-in-zamfara-state/

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by Patented: 10:15pm On May 28, 2016
Sub station, No be power station. Report right

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by lonelydora: 8:57am On May 29, 2016
And again I say Buhari is working.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by icelord(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2016
Nigeria will be better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by Pectoris(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2016
Hope it will be enough to add 20 minutes of power generation to the current one we have

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by waleadex(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2016
More of this pls...no time!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by kayDooo(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2016
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by oluwasegun007(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2016
more commissioning less electricity...

6 Likes

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by Turks: 9:00am On May 29, 2016
Sigh
Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by ProfSamurai(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2016
Why is Reno Omokri observation on this government not on front page yet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by QuotaSystem: 9:03am On May 29, 2016
While some are building, others are destroying.

E go soon clear.

20 Likes

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by goodvision12(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2016
I just hope they will not use sharia law to destroy the so called power station.Me i dey seriously vex for Nepa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by lovelyadeola(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2016
Nice development!
Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by 9jii(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2016
States need to be doing something too
Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by gunuvi(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2016
Hope they gave credit to Gej during the commissioning.
God bless you Goodluck Jonathan.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by AnusOdourInhaler: 9:11am On May 29, 2016
goodvision12:
I just hope they will not use sharia law to destroy the so called power station.Me i dey seriously vex for Nepa.
Nothing is going to happen
Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by VISTIN(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2016
That's a good development.

At least if they cannot achieve anything, let them be commissioning what the previous govt built.

Fashola, wake up O' ye sleeper.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by SpitFireKalou: 9:14am On May 29, 2016
Guys 2.5MVA power for a country that 15k MVA is not enough. And my minister is proudly commissioning!

Who this plant epp ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by Resilence(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2016
I hope it is not a refurbished power stations, cos these APC goons are good at commissioning projects even wen it was a mere maintenance job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by RullDee: 9:17am On May 29, 2016
How those that improve power power supply in the country?

1 Like

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by dhardline(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2016
This country ehhh...may God help us

1 Like

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by Kagarko(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2016
Nice we want more of this.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by Nobody: 9:39am On May 29, 2016
Ok

btw, y'all shud download my new song titled kuti @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310
Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by paulostika: 9:40am On May 29, 2016
We need result. Tired of stories

1 Like

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by Justice2day4u(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2016
This is great, maybe people living in Anka will start experiencing a better life style from now
Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by NonFarmPayrol: 9:43am On May 29, 2016
Patented:
Sub station, No be power station. Report right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by goodvision12(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
Nothing is going to happen
hopefully!
Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by erico2k2(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2016
khalifjgusau:
Hon. Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, SAN (2nd left), Governor of Zamfara State, Dr Abdul’ aziz Yari Abubakar (Shatiman Mafara (2nd right),Speaker of Zamfara State House of Assembly, Alhaji Sanusi Garba Rikij (left) and Chairman of Zamfara State Council of Traditional Rulers and Emir of Anka, Alhaji Attahiru Mohammed Ahme (right) during the Commissioning of 2.5MVA 33KV/11 Sub – Station at Anka town in Zamfara State on Friday 27th May 2016...

http://www.upshotreports.com/upshot/fashola-at-the-commissioning-of-power-stations-in-zamfara-state/
SO SUB STATION HAS NOW BE RENAMED AS POWER STATION(s)
THE WORSE PART IS IT WAS NOT EVEN CAPTURED IN THE PHOTO grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by erico2k2(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2016
SEE WETIN HUNGER COS, PEOPLE ARE EVEN JUBULATING OVER A SUBSTATION WHICH IS JUST A BIG TRANSFORMER TO STEP DOWN VOLTAGE TO USE BY THE LOCALITY
QUESTION
WHERE IS THE POWER COMING FROM THAT NEEDS STEPPING DOWN

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State by erico2k2(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2016
Pectoris:
Hope it will be enough to add 20 minutes of power generation to the current one we have
read again plz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN / FG Mulls Banning Importation Of Commodities Produced In Nigeria / Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.