Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? (4225 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by pedrilo: 9:34am On May 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:

yewls
you mean YES?

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by placeofallure(f): 9:34am On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
I feel this is inappropriate. However, there are some unusual people who can continue to be friends even though the relationship is over. If you fall into this category - go for it- one can never have enough friends.

Usually the reason why the ex is an ex is because I didn't see anything with her ..why drag it on with a bogus "friendship"? undecided undecided

As for me, IT'S A NO NO!!

I think this sex thing is overrated. Every relationship cannot lead to marriage. If you have that understanding then you won't hesitate to attend if the privilege or opportunity presents itself. My then boyfriend (now my husband) and l once attended the wedding of his ex and we had fun, even his siblings we're in attendance. Today, we're family friends. She never hosts an event without informing us and it's mutual. She visits if she's in the neighborhood, I host her. We exchange calls often. All I'm saying is there's a perfect understanding and everyone respects himself.

Now to the question, the answer is Yes!

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by omonighoblessing(f): 10:50am On May 29, 2016
pedrilo:
you mean YES?
lol yes
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by omonighoblessing(f): 10:51am On May 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lol, crucifying you the only remedy to this.
I have already called some Jews and they will be hitting town soon, so gets ready to face the cross and nails.

How re you and hope you had a splendid night?
hahahaha very well I did
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by pedrilo: 10:56am On May 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:
lol yes
lol bor dia ye?
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:
hahahaha very well I did

Good to know miss.
No church?
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 29, 2016
pedrilo:
lol bor dia ye?

Hehehehe, you mind helping her with the meaning?

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by omonighoblessing(f): 11:21am On May 29, 2016
pedrilo:
lol bor dia ye?
I no know oooo
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by omonighoblessing(f): 11:22am On May 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Good to know miss.
No church?
service is over
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Maxi112: 11:36am On May 29, 2016
juhan:
eyah

next time support real
nah, Barcelona my home.
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:
service is over

Oppss, this early? OK, let me guess, catholic or winners?
You re esan right?
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by omonighoblessing(f): 11:38am On May 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Oppss, this early? OK, let me guess, catholic or winners?
You re esan right?
winners, uhrobo
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:
winners, uhrobo

Isshhh, my instincts got one and failed in the other. lol

Good to know urhobo does also bears omonigho, I thought it was esans alone.

How re you celebrating you Sunday/democracy day? you going out or gonna be indoor and embark on self reflection?
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by omonighoblessing(f): 12:12pm On May 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Isshhh, my instincts got one and failed in the other. lol

Good to know urhobo does also bears omonigho, I thought it was esans alone.

How re you celebrating you Sunday/democracy day? you going out or gonna be indoor and embark on self reflection?
lol too many questions. ......indoors
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:

lol too many questions. ......indoors

ooppss, maybe I should say its practically right to ask a new "friend" just more than "how are you".

Anyways, enjoy your Sunday. would have loved to ask for your support and vote for my contestant for miss Nairaland, but this also comes with "too many questions", so, I'm off.

Thanks for your time!
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by chiwetel(f): 12:21pm On May 29, 2016
I will attend if I would come with my husband...

if not, deep down I know there wouldn't be pure happiness, I can't even fake it ,finally sha it depends on why he became an Ex.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 29, 2016
chiwetel:
I will attend if I would come with my husband...

if not, deep down I know there wouldn't be pure happiness, I can't even fake it ,finally sha it depends on why he became an Ex.

Your submission is also what I stated.

Former relationships ends in diff ways, some with quarrelling and others mutually.

So my relationship ending with her mutually would hold no grudge in me, with such, I also attend.

And the beauty of this is that I would make sure I attend with my best being and attires and also makes sure she sees me, such would make her wish she didn't left. Its all pure logic!

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by chiwetel(f): 12:29pm On May 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Former relationships ends in diff ways, some with quarrelling and other mutually.

So also my relationship ending with her mutually would hold no grudge in me, with such, I also attend.

And the beauty of this is that I would make sure I attend with my best being and attires and also makes sure she sees me, such would make her wish she didn't left. Its all pure logic!
lol u trying hard to make her miss you. you definitely want her back.

I get your drift though smiley
KINGinVAHALA2:

Former relationships ends in diff ways, some with quarrelling and other mutually.

So also my relationship ending with her mutually would hold no grudge in me, with such, I also attend.

I get your drift though
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by rosieluv(f): 12:33pm On May 29, 2016
wud go if am invited
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 29, 2016
chiwetel:

I get your drift though smileylol u trying hard to make her miss you. you definitely want her back.

I get your drift though

Lol, I'm an apostle of given even 10th chance for a return.

But doing that wouldn't be to make her miss me and wanting her back but just to show her that the "boy" she left has grown big both in size and in pocket.
But its left for her to feel jealous and wanna come back and if that's happens, why not? I'm gonna embrace her coming back, only if I sees her upto my taste and class then.
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by omonighoblessing(f): 1:08pm On May 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

ooppss, maybe I should say its practically right to ask a new "friend" just more than "how are you".

Anyways, enjoy your Sunday. would have loved to ask for your support and vote for my contestant for miss Nairaland, but this also comes with "too many questions", so, I'm off.

Thanks for your time!
who are your contestants?.....
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by halfricanadian(f): 1:24pm On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

I don't believe you dearie... cheesy

You are too emotional for that cool

Never say never
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 29, 2016
kenonze:

God knew ur "Ex" is not meant for future.
Thats why the relationship failed to carry on because He has a better plans for u.
Some people will be so angry that they ended a relationship which is not meant to be.

When u are angry for things that aren't meant to be, u are indirectly questioning God
OK i get your drift now. But haven't you ever been in a situation whereby you just wished that some people never stepped foot into your life?

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:
who are your contestants?.....

refiner. Yeah, beautiful, young and intelligent refiner.
Should I look upto you for your support and vote?
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by omonighoblessing(f): 4:36pm On May 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

sure
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by omonighoblessing(f): 4:36pm On May 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

sure
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:
sure

Wow, thanks a lot sweet.
Please follow back, wanna send you a pm, if you don't mind.
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 29, 2016
dumo1:

OK i get your drift now. But haven't you ever been in a situation whereby you just wished that some people never stepped foot into your life?

The truth is that i try as much as humanly possible to take positive in every situation i see myself.
I always learn from any situation.
So if my Ex invited me for his wedding, it depends on his maturity after we parted ways.. .. . Was he mature or saw things differently.
If things were apparently ok then i will honor his invitation. I may even go with my spouse if need be

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:
sure
Please check your email.
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by pablobellins(m): 12:42am On May 30, 2016
juhan:
how?
c'mon am sure u know.
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Nobody: 3:00am On May 30, 2016
pablobellins:
c'mon am sure u know.
i dont embarassed
Re: Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? by Sharksblow(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2016
I've been invited like twice: turned down both...... It's not good to do that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

:) / Women Are Just Too Greedy / My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.