Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why (40211 Views)

Exam Seating Arrangement In MOUA, Umudike (Photos) / MOUA, Umudike 2016/2017 First Admission List Is Out. / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by OBAFEMIawolowo: 5:46pm On May 29, 2016
kushma:
guy let me bend in this aspect I schooled in umudike for one year before changing nah all these ugly gals full there jaree haba don't tell these lies again oooo. U Neva go imsu, absu etc cme here they tok shiit.
what year was that?
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by theDEVILisHERE: 5:49pm On May 29, 2016
martinchinedu:
Repping Absu jooor..... Greet Ikenga and ikengress cool

Absu has good structure and environment
Just that
Too many demons in the school
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by denssing: 5:49pm On May 29, 2016
Prof Edoga performed wonders at MOUAU. I graduated with Masters degree in his second year in office. Now I am struggling within me to go back there for my PhD or to UNN where I attended before MOUAU. Advise pls.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by kushma(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2016
Anaskie:
Heard the school has really stepped up...at least their male hostel is better than Absu's Hostel A where rats bin dey chop our toes everyday.

Law and OPT girls were the real deal in Absu then. Who dash Business block fine girls? tongue
don't say what you don't know they are rebuilding all the hostels in absu even the finished are very good
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by validman7(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

'but I never said ABSU sabi book na. I gave Umudike an A in that one...
God bless you
cos my niqqas de go run machinery 4 una sch.

absu exam be like mouau test
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by kushma(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
what year was that?
2014/2015
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by sylvez(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2016
Babysho:

Wait...Do you mean there is a regulated amount of students allowed in a lecture hall by the Government?
when a class is overcrowded learning becomes very inconvenient,, imagine a class of 1000 people, how will d 1000th person at d back ask question or make contribution?
dats just d point
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by denssing: 5:53pm On May 29, 2016
Prof Edoga performed wonders at MOUAU. I graduated with Masters degree in his second year in office. Now I am struggling within me to go back there for my PhD or to UNN where I attended before MOUAU. Advise pls. smileyProf Edoga performed wonders at MOUAU. I graduated with Masters degree in his second year in office. Now I am struggling within me to go back there for my PhD or to UNN where I attended before MOUAU. Advise pls. smileyProf Edoga performed wonders at MOUAU. I graduated with Masters degree in his second year in office. Now I am struggling within me to go back there for my PhD or to UNN where I attended before MOUAU. Advise pls. smileyProf Edoga performed wonders at MOUAU. I graduated with Masters degree in his second year in office. Now I am struggling within me to go back there for my PhD or to UNN where I attended before MOUAU. Advise pls.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by OBAFEMIawolowo: 5:59pm On May 29, 2016
sylvez:

when a class is overcrowded learning becomes very inconvenient,, imagine a class of 1000 people, how will d 1000th person at d back ask question or make contribution?
dats just d point
agreed, but how does your school address this issue as regard general courses for year one students?
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by theDEVILisHERE: 5:59pm On May 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Umudike is a case of the rejected stone, there was a time people didn't want to go there, 'cos they felt they didn't have swag, the school was pretty dusty then (few tarred roads) and it wasn't entirely popular.
Thanks to the hike in ABSU school fees, from N26770 to N47500 then N70000>, everyone remembered the alternative (MOUAU).

MOUAU is good in terms of quality of education but in every other area they just recently revamped their style_ they are still revamping
Intra campus shuttle? Who dash them? grin

Fine girls? Oriegwu, if you wanna see fine girls go to ABSU... either OPT or business block grin
Umudike girls that wear green and yellow, yellow and red...like otu nzuzo people...

I love the school though, my hubby graduated from there, my brother and sister inlaws, my younger sister...even our last born is in the system.

Absu has fine girls

But dangerous men!
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2016
Whizzcute:

yeah bro
Be honest with me , explain the school without sentiments .
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 29, 2016
The infrastructure there are quite good in comparison with other schools.

Can you talk about the "sorting" of lecturers after examination which is more or less a norm. I know "sorting" occurs in some departments in other schools but I understand the scale in this school is mind-boggling.

I wish Nigerian schools can be rid of the monster called "sorting".

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
I have not been to most schools outside east
That's the more reason it should be one of the best in the country
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by ogb12(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2016
PROUD UMUDYKE...CHEMICAL ENGINEERING.100L.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by uzolexis(f): 6:20pm On May 29, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
no school is as equipped as MOUAU in the east.

As an alumni of MOUAU, I must say you are exaggerating.... MOUAU is a good school but not the best in the east.
How much is Edeoga paying you for this advertisement
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by theDEVILisHERE: 6:21pm On May 29, 2016
MzPecs:

Business block girls for my set fine jooooooor tongue tongue

Environmental block
Business block

The den of cultists
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by OBAFEMIawolowo: 6:25pm On May 29, 2016
uzolexis:

As an alumni of MOUAU, I must say you are exaggerating.... MOUAU is a good school but not the best in the east.
like I said, its my opinion and nothing really fascinating about other schools I know.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by uzolexis(f): 6:27pm On May 29, 2016
onomefm:
it is just an ordinary college of agriculture not even a conventional university. the title should have read one of the best colleges of agriculture because it is not up to a university. ambrose ali is way better.

It's not a college, it's a university of Agriculture.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by uzolexis(f): 6:28pm On May 29, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
like I said, its my opinion and nothing really fascinating about other schools I know.

ok
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Mbkite(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Umudike is a case of the rejected stone, there was a time people didn't want to go there, 'cos they felt they didn't have swag, the school was pretty dusty then (few tarred roads) and it wasn't entirely popular.
Thanks to the hike in ABSU school fees, from N26770 to N47500 then N70000>, everyone remembered the alternative (MOUAU).

MOUAU is good in terms of quality of education but in every other area they just recently revamped their style_ they are still revamping
Intra campus shuttle? Who dash them? grin

Fine girls? Oriegwu, if you wanna see fine girls go to ABSU... either OPT or business block grin
Umudike girls that wear green and yellow, yellow and red...like otu nzuzo people...

I love the school though, my hubby graduated from there, my brother and sister inlaws, my younger sister...even our last born is in the system.

Aba girls and bad mouth are like garri and aki oyibo.

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by ibnchokomah(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2016
Obtain the form. A decent post ume score will put you through.
pleased:

really i score 197 in my Jamb, and i want to studies Economic, is my admission sure or i should not bother to obtain there form?
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by uzolexis(f): 6:31pm On May 29, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
AM A STUDENT OF ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY, ULI CAMPUS, its true dat my skul didn't reach up to dis standard but I think dis pictures were taken and washed at d studio,cos MOUAU I know didn't reach half of wat am seeing here, the skul try sha,thanks to dia former V.C,PROF HILARY EDEOGA, STILL waiting to hear when the skul will start offering courses like. LAW,MEDICINE & SURGERY, ANATOMY,PHYSIOLOGY ETC

It is a university of Agriculture so it wont offer the courses mentioned above. Comprende
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by uzolexis(f): 6:40pm On May 29, 2016
Lankaline:
Well,i cant tell if my school is best in east or not,,i think the last vc changed alot,back in 2011 wen i got enrolled,it was dusty and everything was quite insipid,but now things are different,improved structures,fairer exam time table(unlike wen u ryt all ur papers in a week),,,n fine girls,certainly(i rep mouau 500 level Agric econs),cant wait to scorry off this july,,

studied agric econs in MOUAU too, graduated in 2010... hw is CAERSE (that's what the faculty was called back then).
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by uzolexis(f): 6:41pm On May 29, 2016
denssing:
Prof Edoga performed wonders at MOUAU. I graduated with Masters degree in his second year in office. Now I am struggling within me to go back there for my PhD or to UNN where I attended before MOUAU. Advise pls.
dont do your PHD in Nigeria.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Babysho(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2016
sylvez:

dats just d point

Oh okay I thought there was like one enacted law against over crowding.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Anaskie(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

oh.
I forgot law girls...they were just a handful, I can even name them grin. Law girls that try too hard and feel like one untouchable priestess.
Lol. That's sooo true...their forming was out of this world. OPT girls were just the real deal.
Fine and inexpensive. grin

Happy Sunday to you.

kushma:
don't say what you don't know they are rebuilding all the hostels in absu even the finished are very good
Haba bros, we aren't quarelling. Please calm down. Its been a long time since I graduated... I had no idea the hostels were being rebuilt. Just saying what was obtainable about 8 years ago.

Happy Sunday to u too.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Whizzcute(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Be honest with me , explain the school without sentiments .

fastest academic calendar

Frustrating lecture halls and conditions, when you are in YEAR ONE.

Very strict examination, it's better to submit empty script than do any form of malpactrice cuz you will be expelled.

Very stressful, you must be strong.

too much fine girls , you might be confused to make a choice.

Very peaceful environment and students. etc
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by bofoy(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2016
Shetop you are not a student of that university learn to appreciate good things
uzolexis:

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by kushma(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2016
Anaskie:
Lol. That's sooo true...their forming was out of this world. OPT girls were just the real deal.
Fine and inexpensive. grin

Happy Sunday to you.

Haba bros, we aren't quarelling. Please calm down. Its been a long time since I graduated... I had no idea the hostels were being rebuilt. Just saying what was obtainable about 8 years ago.
Hahahah bros no wahala dey ooooo
Happy Sunday to u too.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Lankaline(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2016
uzolexis:

studied agric econs in MOUAU too, graduated in 2010... hw is CAERSE (that's what the faculty was called back then).

Wow,2010,wow,,i must say i feel quite pleased to find a senior colleague here,,the facaulty is still called caerse just that abm are now in caerse too,,as a graduate this means yu went through proff nwaru n dr ralph,,they r threatening us with operations research,,but i no send,,aec is still as tough as yu used to knw,,with a female hod,,once again i say m pleased
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Kennydoc(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2016
Wow! I'm really impressed right now. Even my own UNIBEN can't stand this beauty and isn't this organised.
This is to let some people know that we aren't doing bad in the east, in terms of educational infrastructure.
Adaure4ever, I'm sure you must be feeling proud right now. Let your head not burst o. We can't do cranioplasty for you. cheesy
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by vivor: 7:14pm On May 29, 2016
onomefm:
it is just an ordinary college of agriculture not even a conventional university. the title should have read one of the best colleges of agriculture because it is not up to a university. ambrose ali is way better.
point of correction retard, it's a federal university, maybe wen u build a primary school, u can nw call any school anything u feel like. Try going to a school that you can't sort any course, but hav to sweat to graduate, before u say any university is a college, Mr ambrose ali

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mass Communication Degree To Be Phased Out As Professors Submit New Curricula / Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) / Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.