Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous (1813 Views)

Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos / Odunlade Adekola And Tayo Sobola In Eye Contest (Photo) / Tayo Sobola Slams 'Whistle Blower': "I Get Car, I No Want Again" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous by 9jacodedgist(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2016
The founder of Sotee Entertainmen, Actress Tayo Sobola, also known as Bella and Sotayo among Actors and Actresses, wows everyone with this adorable outfit she wore to a wedding.

See the lovely photos which feature Actor Ijebuu below:

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/pretty-actress-tayo-sobolas-outfit-to.html

Photos credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BF9Ze5zQFU1/?taken-by=sotayogaga

cc: lalasticlala, ijebaby, MissyB3, Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous by 9jacodedgist(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2016
classic
Re: Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous by babywhite(f): 12:20am On May 29, 2016
beauriful grin
Re: Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous by mickeymimi: 12:23am On May 29, 2016
beauriful....looks like a model
Re: Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous by omoyemirally(f): 1:31am On May 29, 2016
Yoruba babes are alwz very pretty and classic. I love her lips

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous by yellowbeauty(f): 1:49am On May 29, 2016
she looks nice
Re: Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:57am On May 29, 2016
beautiful outfit
Re: Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous by pretydiva(f): 6:24am On May 29, 2016
She mailed m killed it kiss.. dat her shoe is exact same shoe toke makinwa wore.. its biuriful
Re: Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous by Nobody: 6:46am On May 29, 2016
Is she related to toyin?
Re: Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous by Akposkool(m): 6:52am On May 29, 2016
Looks like a man. So ladies clothes don finish for market?
Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes
Re: Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2016
cool It is not all about exposing cleavage and nyash contours.......she nailed it like a pro carpenter
Re: Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous by Afrok(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
Yoruba babes are alwz very pretty and classic. I love her lips
cheesy... something tells me u didn't mean some parts of your sentence, Don't ask me to mention the parts coz its visible to the blinds undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous by Afrok(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2016
Beautiful... one of the few that are rocking their natural skin colours, and not those inferiority complex suffering actresses that will one day make bleaching creams/agents black gold like plums of tomatoes undecided

(1) (Reply)

See The Hairstyle A Twitter User Got Vs What She Asked For / I Can Act Nude - Actress, Bimbo Ademoye / Konji Crew!!! Bbnaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Butt In Sexy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.