Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari (32196 Views)

Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB / EFCC Probe: Buhari Won’t Shield Governors – Presidency / House Of Reps To Probe Buhari’s Arms panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by 400billionman: 7:37am On May 29, 2016
fitzmayowa:

Sometimes PMB justifies his name t sadm sadmohag has been a dulla..rd, why say something like this when the confab report is what addresses the fundamental issues nigeria is facing...SMH

That is the illiterate part of him.

He is a parochial bigot. He sees life only from one perspective ( narrowmindedness )..

He doesnt grant an interview without mentioning or condemning Jonathan. He may not achieve anything in his tenure..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Dollyak(f): 8:31am On May 29, 2016
Great speech but why I am disappointed about his attitude towards confab report.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by back2sender: 8:35am On May 29, 2016
Bishops10:
Buhari remains the best president Nigeria ever had
Just as Jonathan is the most useless president we ever had as a country.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by skywalker001(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2016
redsconsult:
Economoist talking over bubu's head and not inside his head.... means bubu's head need a rescan for virus or need to be formated in other to accommodate them......
#betterdaysahead
Go to skul u no go, now u see ur life ? Simple english u can't understand
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by sandrabany(f): 8:35am On May 29, 2016
Okay you will deal with Niger delta militants. What about those freaking fůcking fulani herdsmen undecided

This is one of the many reasons why democracy sucks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by gurunlocker: 8:38am On May 29, 2016
"confab will end up in archive".... He don't just want people to spend money... Why can't he give some time to check the report rather than travelling? He might find one or two things that will benefit the country.... But right now, we don't have a LEADER, we have a RULER.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by appini: 8:40am On May 29, 2016
Buhari is under pressure. The earlier he resigns, the better for his health.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by AceRoyal: 8:40am On May 29, 2016
PMB is NOT a leader!
His speech tells a lot about him!It reflects his mindset which is very detrimental to the sustainable development of our nation.
I won't say much,only the wise will understand what I'm saying.
I like PMB but his attitude and disposition to leadership is appalling.
You don't use force for everything.
When all a man has is a hammer,every situation seems like a nail.
God pls give him wisdom and understand to lead this country.

Godbless Nigerians!
Godbless Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Nobody: 8:41am On May 29, 2016
DropShot:
I see some people still looking for the president's assets which had been declared long ago. Why can't they take it up as their lifetime project?

PMB, just do better in improving the economy so that we reward you with a second tenure.

Let wailing mourners keep having migraine for defeating the IB, na dem sabi.

People like you should grow up and stop the hate. Why calling gej ineffectual buffoon? Because he didn't see the usefulness of your people in his government?

4 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by rottennaija(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2016
sammyj:
We no pmb is clean but what about his political associate!!!

He said nothing stops you from probing them
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by slap1(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2016
So many promises, too little action.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by bikefab(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2016
The more reason why u shud implement the recomendations of the national conference if u want the unity of Nigeria. Oleku.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by scachy(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2016
Hear Bubu rubbish a confab that would have addressed most of our common problems as a nation
Smh!

"And admits he has not even bothered to touch the report of the confab.
The report may end up in the archives, Buhari says."

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Tjpromise(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2016
Niger Delta militants huh. Fulani herdsmen n d boko boys are patriotic citizens I guess. All we can do is pray for this country
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by buchilino(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2016
Kondomatik:
Madam stop telling people to shut their mouth online cause you ain't hearing them.

Shey you worse than Buhari ni?

Buhari swore to make the country ungovernable for the past leader and you expect us to hold vigil and pray fervently for his success?

If it is too difficult for him then let him bow out.

Talking about doing something to help your nation. First, Nigeria isn't a nation.

Secondly, what did Buhari do from 85-15 to help the country?

Antagonizing the sitting government and killing you corpers right?

Don't pity a man when Karma is romancing him okay?

MEN U WILL LIVE 2 C UR 3rd GENERATION

4 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2016
You see how wicked and how tribalistic buhari is.he never mentioned the killings of agatu people and how the rampaging fulani men have been killing people. Wicked man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by asha90: 8:47am On May 29, 2016
Bubu is still blaming GEJ for his zero performance in the past 12months. mtchw

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by ITbomb(m): 8:47am On May 29, 2016
Did he just said [size=16pt]"I’m not ruling this country alone"[/size]

I give up, let me see what Osibanjo media influencers are going to type here

Throwing away a collective discourse of intellectuals and statemen in Nigeria and classifying their efforts as waste. How else can we define a dullardd

4 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by goodvision12(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2016
Bishops10:
Buhari remains the best president Nigeria ever had
WHAT?
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by ogawisdom(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2016
All these probes n anticorruption war, to what end when Nigerians are impoverished. angry

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by buksaylor001: 8:49am On May 29, 2016
redsconsult:
Economoist talking over bubu's head and not inside his head.... means bubu's head need a rescan for virus or need to be formated in other to accommodate them......
#betterdaysahead

So he claims he is better than the Harvard Trained Economists and the University Proffessors of Economics,Hmmmnnn -wonders will never End.Imagine a dullard!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by eph12(m): 8:50am On May 29, 2016
When one is not ready to look at the foundational problems, listen to people opinions, get advices from all corners of the country he will be fighting battles throughout his tenure.
I just pity this man. With the way he is going there will problems after problems throughout his 4 years.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by eph12(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2016
Am very sure if there was no oil in the South South Nigeria would have divided since.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by goodvision12(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2016
rottennaija:

He said nothing stops you from probing them
Abegi na today?
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by erico2k2(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
I really feel for buhari. Its so difficult for a man to deal with his immediate family, not to talk of a president governing a whole nation. Not just a nation but a nation like Nigeria. I so much believe in Buhari, I trust him. And one thing I knw for sure is NOTHING GOOD COME EASY. Let's be patient,with Time Nigeria is going to be a better place. SO HELP US GOD (AMEN).
ok, well after he openly said he borrowed money to buy forms and now we discovered he was lying?plus the poor he promised 5k?
Oh and declaring Abacha never stole money to score cheap votes from that quarters?
YOu believe in Politicians then you are on your own dear.never believe any politician PDP or APC or any one of them, they are all same,
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Alani86: 8:53am On May 29, 2016
Pidggin:
He should explain in detail why he thinks the National conference was a waste.

When we suggest that a sitting president should at least have a diploma certificate, zombies will say it doesn't matter, PMB keeps proving us right

What certificate do you yourself have? If you couldn't read and understand such a very simple sentence, then even your SSCE should be probed. Let me help you a bit; the 9billion spent on the National Conference is the waste PMB was talking about.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by idupaul: 8:54am On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
I really feel for buhari. Its so difficult for a man to deal with his immediate family, not to talk of a president governing a whole nation. Not just a nation but a nation like Nigeria. I so much believe in Buhari, I trust him. And one thing I knw for sure is NOTHING GOOD COME EASY. Let's be patient,with Time Nigeria is going to be a better place. SO HELP US GOD (AMEN).

Did you notice he drew line with everyone except Fulani herdsmen? Is this what one can call a leader ..I supported this evil Oldman in the past but of late he irritates me deeply

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by tivta(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2016
Confab is a waste? Now I have lost hope in this man, Jesus what did I do to deserve this? Please help me

4 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by idupaul: 8:55am On May 29, 2016
Jnrbaino4real:
You see how wicked and how tribalistic buhari is.he never mentioned the killings of agatu people and how the rampaging fulani men have been killing people. Wicked man.

The man is pure evil ..he drew line with everybody except Fulani men ..it's time the count breaks up jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by buksaylor001: 8:56am On May 29, 2016
This man hates Jonathan very bad.The only thing saving Jona is that conceding which made him a world hero,if not Jona would have been in jail by now.PMB doesn't just know what to do about the guy-

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG May Slash Civil Servants’ Salaries, Merge Agencies To Cut Cost / How Villagers Hid Guns After We Killed Terrorists – Defence Chief / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.