Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

She Smells Down There - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Smells Down There (6464 Views)

My Girl Is Beautiful, Respectful But She Smells Like A Fish Down There / How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? / We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Smells Down There by firstking01(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy
Doubt me @your own lossgrin
Re: She Smells Down There by SmellingAnus(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

SmellingAnus

SmellingAnus

SmellingAnus

Come out!!!!!!!!! grin grin

Meanwhile, stop the hate campaign..
hahahah silkmoth33 I am here bro and I want you to vote for Mimzy as a correct guy you are...

1 Like

Re: She Smells Down There by Qualer: 11:44am On May 29, 2016
mimzy:

Thanks a lot darling kiss. You are simply the best. Love uuuuu.i appreciate your support . Happy democracy day

Re: She Smells Down There by edetty(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2016
dissybling:
because we make things happenand it will be a boring place without us grin[

see statement, what exactly do u make happen,are dere not girls were the likes of Bill Gates are,do u know Bill Gate once hacked the female hostel of a sch just to get access to them, and later become the CEO of the biggest tech company in the world bak then,dats the kinda inspiration the girls over dere give to their guys to solve national problems not this ur we rock and make things happen, wen u actually go abt gibbering and doing nothing than giving birth or aborting several,,,,,we have national issues, its not always abt bashing girls or indulging in illicit sex,,,,grow some brains
Re: She Smells Down There by dissybling(f): 1:11pm On May 29, 2016
edetty:

see statement, what exactly do u make happen,are dere not girls were the likes of Bill Gates are,do u know Bill Gate once hacked the female hostel of a sch just to get access to them, and later become the CEO of the biggest tech company in the world bak then,dats the kinda inspiration the girls over dere give to their guys to solve national problems not this ur we rock and make things happen, wen u actually go abt gibbering and doing nothing than giving birth or aborting several,,,,,we have national issues, its not always abt bashing girls or indulging in illicit sex,,,,grow some brains
which u are u referring to...grow some brains cos I ain't any of those neither do I indulge in such..
Re: She Smells Down There by dissybling(f): 1:20pm On May 29, 2016
edetty:

which u are u reffering to....grow some brains cos noting lyk such
Re: She Smells Down There by edetty(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2016
dissybling:
which u are u reffering to....grow some brains cos noting lyk such
that was sarcasm and rhetorical,,, if it concerns u then apply the wisdom in the phrase
Re: She Smells Down There by dissybling(f): 6:46pm On May 29, 2016
edetty:

that was sarcasm and rhetorical,,, if it concerns u then apply the wisdom in the phrase
now u being reasonable
Re: She Smells Down There by edetty(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2016
dissybling:
now u being reasonable
hmmmmm
Re: She Smells Down There by yodin: 5:04am On Feb 19, 2017
I dnt knw how to tell the one on my street here that I am eating.hers smells exactly like a dead rat inside there...and she is a big girl with big natural blessings...but that place is a second hell.never seem such smelling pusy like that in my life..God safe me!
Re: She Smells Down There by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 19, 2017
dissybling:
opps wetin u been de find der
him dey find mungo park

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Girls “cum" By Mere Looking At Guys / Lady Showing Her Bre@st On Instagram / Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.