Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

China & India Have A Huge Problem With Racism Toward Black People [wash. Post] - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China & India Have A Huge Problem With Racism Toward Black People [wash. Post] (949 Views)

Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) / Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections / Two women narrate their first experience with racism following Trump's win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China & India Have A Huge Problem With Racism Toward Black People [wash. Post] by Nobody: 2:04am On May 29, 2016
"Just minutes before his birthday, Masonda Ketanda Olivier was beaten to death. The Congolese national was confronted by a mob of men late at night last Friday in New Delhi and killed. Police said the incident was a dispute over the hiring of an autorickshaw; Olivier's friend, an Ivorian national, said it was a clear hate crime, with racial epithets repeatedly invoked."

Source >> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/27/china-and-india-have-a-huge-problem-with-racism-toward-black-people/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOpJrsZUZf4
Re: China & India Have A Huge Problem With Racism Toward Black People [wash. Post] by teekay213(m): 2:14am On May 29, 2016
this is bad...no wonder the country is underdevelop.
Re: China & India Have A Huge Problem With Racism Toward Black People [wash. Post] by Nobody: 2:29am On May 29, 2016
Rest On Bro
Re: China & India Have A Huge Problem With Racism Toward Black People [wash. Post] by Ademusiwa1: 2:44am On May 29, 2016
[size=28pt]Racism is everywhere, even in Canada , there is racism. I went awhile back to buy chocolate in a store, and the racist lady did not like black people.

You don't judge everybody the same. There are bad people in every society.[/size]

1 Like

Re: China & India Have A Huge Problem With Racism Toward Black People [wash. Post] by Kiish(m): 3:09am On May 29, 2016
Until we learn to love one another, irrespective of our skin color... only then shall we move forward
Re: China & India Have A Huge Problem With Racism Toward Black People [wash. Post] by Nobody: 5:11am On May 29, 2016
Kiish:
Until we learn to love one another, irrespective of our skin color... only then shall we move forward
^^ Gbam
I hope Fulani herdsmen and their handlers are reading. . .
Re: China & India Have A Huge Problem With Racism Toward Black People [wash. Post] by ibedun: 5:56am On May 29, 2016
Until blacks learn to behave like normal human being and they develop their country.

1 Like

Re: China & India Have A Huge Problem With Racism Toward Black People [wash. Post] by Nobody: 6:35am On May 29, 2016
Racism is normal in India and the Arab world. most whites are racist #fact
Re: China & India Have A Huge Problem With Racism Toward Black People [wash. Post] by Ademusiwa1: 7:02am On May 29, 2016
[size=28pt]I also had an India mall security, who was racist toward me

You have good a d bad people in this s world

.[/size]
Re: China & India Have A Huge Problem With Racism Toward Black People [wash. Post] by Ademusiwa1: 7:13am On May 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I Just Saw The Antichrist.....doctorekene / 'obama Can Go To Hell, "Says President Of The Philippines Duterte / Hurricane Matthew Kills 283, Barack Obama Declares Emergency In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.