Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella (50879 Views)

Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by rexericx(m): 2:20am On May 29, 2016
What Is Your Opinion On Emmanuella A.k.a This Is Not My Real Face

what is your opinion on Emmanuella a.k.a this is not my real face o ??

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by sabacity(m): 2:24am On May 29, 2016
Hmmmm...Well said

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by rexericx(m): 2:29am On May 29, 2016
Opinion

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by SuperSupremo(m): 3:58am On May 29, 2016
Honestly kind of dry joke but she has more room for improvement as she is just a kid

She only has to focus on her education more often and will achieve her aim

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Holywizard: 6:42am On May 29, 2016
pls where can I buy okpa or okpa here in Poland? I really need to sip garri

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Akposkool(m): 6:44am On May 29, 2016
Well my opinion is she is good but must focus more on her studies.
Join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by nuelzy: 9:09am On May 29, 2016
her jokes at times r kinda dry....xcept for selected few...

she is a kid tho...i suggest the signing should be a scholarship...nt cash

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Oahray: 9:31am On May 29, 2016
Hmmm... Truth be told, the girl jokes no funny to me; mostly recycled jokes too. But then, she's a kid and it's cute when kids try to rise above their mates. She probably would be awesome tomorrow.

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by pikin1(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2016
Funny n intelligent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by rexericx(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2016
Keep it rolling

[b][/b] Who you Epp?

I Henry , I have done my own part
Don't discourage her, Michael Jackson started as a kid
I am still wondering wat #Mark Ange#l is doing
Well I av copied major companies on Twitter
I hope this little act of mine will be crowned N be fruitful soon
Emmanuella our pride
?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by rexericx(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2016
Let's push this to front page so the whole world can celebrate our own

Naija made raw talent

@all nairanlander

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by jbreezy: 5:16pm On May 29, 2016
Mak she go face ha book

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Akshow: 7:15pm On May 29, 2016
She is no doubt very funny but I think she needs a good manager as the materials for her comedy are usually shallow and wacked. Markangel needs to be more creative. The jokes are most time plain silly and dumb. She is a good actor all the same.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 29, 2016
Not all companies can sign her cause She's still a young child and needs to go to school. Companies that promotes education or children health or clothes can sign her though. I agree on my isoko brother(afoke) over there on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by donholy28(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2016
I have nothing to say...most kids forced into adulthood don't make it

6 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by JohnEazy(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2016
I'm coming
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Akshow: 7:17pm On May 29, 2016
Akposkool:
Well my opinion is she is good but must focus more on her studies.
Join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes
who studies don epp for Nigerian with graduates roaming the street? What I think she needs is a good manager. And she can have a very successful career. Education is over rated in Naija.

28 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Afrok(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2016
Even those that can't make newly wedded couple laugh are saying her joke is dry... it's not surprising sha coz the situations in Nigeria is making laughing and humour difficult to achieve undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by SKAMM(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2016
Maybe it's just me but I really don't laugh at her jokes. Maybe my problem is bigger than her jokes but I still like her as a person tho.

11 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by fireforfire: 7:17pm On May 29, 2016
Abeg dey should try upgrade emmanuelas dress sense small.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by MrCow(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2016
That's his opinion, people are entitled to their opinion

Na so them dey endorse ni, it's more of connection and I doubt if Mark Angel has that capacity

she is getting there though, let her enjoy her shine @least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 29, 2016
OK... On to the next one
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 29, 2016
Let's celebrate, support and encourage the worthy.

She's a little that has come this far from and with nothing. For that alone she has my full support and best wishes.

A couple of endorsements will help take care of her future (education). I hope and pray it happens, sooner rather than later.

3 Likes 1 Share

She is not that funny.Lets face it.Kinda looks like she is forcing herself to be funny.She can be groomed sha but let her face her books.I think she is too young to be in the limelight

13 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by mayorkyzo: 7:19pm On May 29, 2016
Yeah...I second d motion...
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by kossyablaze(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2016
Eureka wat do u think?
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Afrok(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2016
She's got no ass and breasts to flaunt in advertisements, some of the big guns may think she'll put little or nothing on the table.

Don't quote me and spew thrash; it'll be better u just read and waka pass undecided
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Buking1: 7:20pm On May 29, 2016
Land booked
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 29, 2016
One guy said it there. Let more priority be given to her education, although not neglecting her talent which is comedy.

But i see her going places. She is very talented

1 Like

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Safemode(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2016
their eyes are only opened to financial gains.
Just see the millions of naira in that Stanley man's idea.
Wish I v a company that deals with children stuffs, I d be the first to sign her & enjoy her milk & honey.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys / Aremu Afolayan Touches A Female Friend's Chest In Public (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.