Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand (60317 Views)

Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? / Zimbabwean Woman In White Garment Strips Unclad During The Church Rally (photos) / 10 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by lanrayco(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
#irepcelestialchurch
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by gidjah(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
Thıs thread ıs exclusıvely for the "jah jehovah" folks..those who can walk from lagos to abuja wıthout slıppers....
hahahahaaaaa, u didn't complete it with 'Eli-Jahjehova'!

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by Alexk2(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:
There is nothing really wrong with them just that i am feared them.
Bros fear your English first o...that's more dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by israelmao(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
It's used to be my former church,you can be a member and not know how to dance very well and I mean very well.There are bands like Dorcas Band,Joesph Band,Rhoda Band,Love Band,Martha Band,Morning Star Band,Soldiers of Christ Band,Prophets and Prophetesses Band,etc.Each band marks anniversary celebration one after the other every year coming with special offering to altar in addition to eating and drinking made available.Also prophet or prophetess goes in trance 3 or 7 or 21 or 41days a kind of spiritual expedition with Divinity resulting in revelations and visions for members and non-members alike about things to come in other in order to take precautionary measures to ward off evil or attract coming blessings...

5 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by Acebar(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
I rep ESOCS church

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by gidjah(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hardaysheenar:
I Rep SACRED C&S CHURCH.. IDASA no 1...Imole ni oo... awa ni imole aye
hmmm the Eternal Sacred order !!!! halleluyah some body!!!

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by gidjah(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Annruby:
halluyah ni orin waa....
Halleluyah ni jare aunty mi!

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by majour(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
samuelzion:
Yoruba reigns supreme
Every other language comes second to Yoruba
in most white garment churches
Not true, there are different types if doctrines that wear white, am a sabbatarian and I was born a cherub, I haven't heard anything relating to Yoruba and then there is celestial which is all Yoruba, so get ur facts right boss

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by obong003(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
greatness22:
Nah their girls i like pass. Very "sweet" girls.

I repeat, Very "sweet" girls. grin

Also like their harvest/thanksgiving period. (dem fit kill u with food) cheesy

Hahahahaha grin.. This guy is a regular visitor at the cele church near his house o! Bros.. Tiri gbosa for you dia...

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by lepasharon(f): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
I live in london and im thinking of converting to white garment church so I can learn yoruba and be in touch with my culture but also to keep up appearances

Anyone celestial members here know how I can convert?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by majour(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Opakan2:
you forgot the "all seeing eye" on their church logos... similar to that of Illuminati

But then, what do I know lipsrsealed
My boss, you talk true, u don't know anything, the all seeing eyes represents the pineal gland and its a part of the human body, often referred to as the reptilian eyes, its like a third eye that can be awoken, the Illuminati use it as a mockery symbol to tell the society that they can't see what is in front of them, it means the eye of enlightenment
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by Seunpaul01(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
seyi360:
70% of them are occultists, they are mostly cited around swampy areas or close to a river due to their marine spirit involvement

They offer sacrifices and partake in all manner of rituals . High rate of immorality is their trademark .

Prophecies are programmed to achieve selfish intentions, polygamy is a way of life to them.

They bathe in all kinds of bodies of waters, they mercilessly flog deliverance candidates . They consult with fallen Angels to obtain prophecies.

They use frankincense for whatever purposes, palm fronts, coconuts are always found in their premises.

Their love for music and musical instruments knows no bounds

Once again, they are highly diabolic and addicted occultists.

You absolutely have no conscience. Obviously, u have not been a victim and nor have any prove to show. Tell us how your church or mosque is better than them?
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by bobolizim(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Opakan2:
you forgot the "all seeing eye" on their church logos... similar to that of Illuminati

But then, what do I know lipsrsealed
lol , it not illuminating related at all ... The eye symbol depicts God's eye , seeing everything you do on earth no matter where !
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by majour(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
judey1992:
Pls can someone open up on the Colour meanings
Its a hierarchy thing, different division, functions and duty are assigned to different group of people, so the color tells u their office, for more info, I fit invite u

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by happney65: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Freeeze come and see your people...Ahahhahahhahahahaha ;DFreeeze come and see your people...Ahahhahahhahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by majour(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
seyi360:
70% of them are occultists, they are mostly cited around swampy areas or close to a river due to their marine spirit involvement

They offer sacrifices and partake in all manner of rituals . High rate of immorality is their trademark .

Prophecies are programmed to achieve selfish intentions, polygamy is a way of life to them.

They bathe in all kinds of bodies of waters, they mercilessly flog deliverance candidates . They consult with fallen Angels to obtain prophecies.

They use frankincense for whatever purposes, palm fronts, coconuts are always found in their premises.

Their love for music and musical instruments knows no bounds

Once again, they are highly diabolic and addicted occultists.
OK sir, we done see u, we be occultist and we ain't complaining, our prophet go soon buy jet til, build school and use bodyguard, just chill for us
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by Elnino4ladies: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Those niggas freak the hell outta me

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by majour(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
wizod:
I like dia way of dance and how organised dia hymns are, but dey worship fallen angels
Which fallen Angel exactly, Azazel? Lucifer? Ramael? Abeg help me out

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by ebby9z(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
carmag:

Ok.. I don't know how to advice you but to remind you that there is no smoke without a fire

you will be a victim of what you already heard before you could realise it is for real
Sure. Those rumours didn't just appeared. There must have been reasons. I'm just someone who believes that "not everybody is something" not all Muslims are terrorists and not all Christians are judgemental

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by Seunpaul01(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
israelmao:
It's used to be my former church,you can be a member and not know how to dance very well and I mean very well.There are bands like Dorcas Band,Joesph Band,Rhoda Band,Love Band,Martha Band,Morning Star Band,Soldiers of Christ Band,Prophets and Prophetesses Band,etc.Each band marks anniversary celebration one after the other every year coming with special offering to altar in addition to eating and drinking made available.Also prophet or prophetess goes in trance 3 or 7 or 21 or 41days a kind of spiritual expedition with Divinity resulting in revelations and visions for members and non-members alike about things to come in other in order to take precautionary measures to ward off evil or attract coming blessings...

So why is it not your church anymore.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by newyorks(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
am i the only one afraid of dating them?i assume that if u brake their heart they fit conjur u.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by otipoju(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
Annruby:
halluyah ni orin waa....

Halleluyah. Eku Ishe Oluwa.Oluwa aso agbaradotun.

What is your Parish.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by Pointblank09(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Churches ALWAYS built near river. Can someone tell me why.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by Annruby: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
otipoju:

Halleluyah. Eku Ishe Oluwa.Oluwa aso agbaradotun.
What is your Parish.
oke agbara parish11 sango ota
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by otipoju(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
lepasharon:
I live in london and im thinking of converting to white garment church so I can learn yoruba and be in touch with my culture but also to keep up appearances

Anyone celestial members here know how I can convert?

How do you mean to keep up appearances. It's not a good reason to want to convert to a belief system. Whatever it is sha, if you reply I'll give you some cool people in London who can guide you.

Nevertheless, go to any parish of your choosing. Attend services for a couple of Sundays. Servicesv begin at 10 am. After service ask anyone that you wish to sow Sutana.

Eventually if you make up your mind to become a member, you'll have to do baptism.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by seyi360(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Seunpaul01:

You absolutely have no conscience. Obviously, u have not been a victim and nor have any prove to show. Tell us how your church or mosque is better than them?

You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by otipoju(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Annruby:

oke agbara parish11 sango ota

Okay. I used to attend Ayilara parish at Ojuelegba.
I currently attend Christ's Gospel Parish in Atlanta

Remain Blessed. Omo Emi

5 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
cele......i comment my reserve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by jejemanito: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kondomatik:
Those people can dance eeh! And their gown allows free flow of nyash.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by lepasharon(f): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
otipoju:

How do you mean to keep up appearances. It's not a good reason to want to convert to a belief system. Whatever it is sha, if you reply I'll give you some cool people in London who can guide you.

Nevertheless, go to any parish of your choosing. Attend services for a couple of Sundays. Servicesv begin at 10 am. After service ask anyone that you wish to sow Sutana.

Eventually if you make up your mind to become a member, you'll have to do baptism.

I want to go to church so ppl will stop asking.

Do all the churches speak yoruba? I'll struggle to understand.What is Sutana? what is a typical day in cele church like?

It is either cele church or asalatu
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by benji93: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
judey1992:
Pls can someone open up on the Colour meanings
It differs from one church to another, i dont know much about c and s, but the garment and loin colours are hierarchical, also while c and s permit red coloured garments, ccc prohibits such colours.Also garments in ccc are more harmonious , majority of members of different ranks wear white garments,though the loins may vary,likewise,some garments have capes. only the topmost ranked members put on additional robes, nd they are usually sitted at the altar.The colors vary from green to yellow,to purple.Some top ranked members are usually adorned in full regalia during occasions.Usually they wear white garments, in the catholic father-like fashion,some with the cape(the very topmost) others without the cape.Nonetheless some robes are for honourables, these are members who are not full-time workers in God's vineyard, but who contribute significantly to the growth of the church, similar to honorary degrees.In a typical ccc parish, you will see the harmonious variation of garments, all members in the main auditorium are always in white, while those with extra regalia sit in the altar section.The choristers are situated on the right in a barricade closest to the altar section with their white garments and a blue cape(yellowish neck and base region) around their necks(the choir masters usually wear robes, usually of the same colour, but reaching the knees)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand by obontobolo(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
White garment churches get plenty pretty girls with big/small boobs..... Yansh nko( both saggy and firm ones)..... Chai!!! No wonder their pastors dey get many wives...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.