Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy (46212 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Xbox222: 5:59pm On May 29, 2016
You are right. Let me keep my calm
derecho:
Why waste ur time?Can't you read a person?He depends on his brain and Google.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by harveyspec: 6:07pm On May 29, 2016
famzynet:
That woman is just a gold digger sent to bring down pastor Chris. I pity people who see her as a pastor. I am sure she is now happy for pastor Chris UK church given to her as entitlement. I don't attend Christ embassy but I hate that woman for her wicked action.

kindly read this part, in case you missed it

Further to the formal notification of the dissolution of marriage made by my Solicitors earlier this year, please note that this has not changed; and I am no longer a part of Christ Embassy aka Believer’s Loveworld or any such organisation in any capacity

so where did you get your entitlement news?
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by omonnakoda: 6:07pm On May 29, 2016
Xbox222:
Is your assertion and as such you should be the one to spice it up, unless you are not sure of your purported claims.
If we were in the court of Law will you tell the judge to dig out the evidence on his own?
You are funny YOU are the person who first made a claim you gave dates have you forgotten ? did YOU provide evidence.
Any way this is something that anyone who knows anything about the bible knows .It is no secret.If You take up any bible with a preface it is there. If you have even basic curiosity about what you believe you should know. Still whether or not it is true. You started out with you claim that the bible NT is the inspired word of God and I asked you where and how the NT became scripture you are still going round in circles.You started waffling talking about God when clearly you had no clue . I gave you the Date . instead of you to thank me and check Google you are here bluffing. You are a hypocrite
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by mayorway52: 7:31pm On May 29, 2016
When marriage is defeated, such an individual is in danger. Jesus said in Mathew 19:
Matthew 19:1 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan; 19:2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there. 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by bidahjay: 8:27pm On May 29, 2016
Madam i will be happy, and so many others too, to see you and your husband back again. Pls forgive him for whatever he has done.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by katty09(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2016
IF YOU ARE WILLING

Matthew 8:1-3 NKJV

1 When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him.
2 And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.”
3 Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

LESSONS FROM THIS SHORT STORY
Jesus was coming with multitudes when the Leper met Him.
1. First of all, the Leper was not intimidated by the crowd. In the midst of the multitude, he found his way to Jesus and he worshiped Him. No matter what your environmental condition may be (pleasant condition and unpleasant conditions), always worship God.

2. In those days, people with leprosy are seen as sinners. This particular leper in the story recognised himself as a sinner. Even as a sinner, he worshiped the Lord of host by diligently seeking His help for healings. "Lord, If you are willing You can make me clean" he knows that Jesus has authority over everything, so this is an opportunity for him to be saved if Jesus is willing. Therefore no matter how sinful you are or what your condition may be, the Lord is willing to help you if you also recognize His ability to save.

3. Our God is a Merciful God. If you humble yourself before him and you diligently seek His face, He will answer you and put an end to your sorrows.

Behold, the Lord ’s hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear. But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear. Isaiah 59:1-2 NKJV

PRAYER
Dear Lord we thank You for the opportunity You gave us to learn great lessons from this wonderful story. We know You love us and we know You are always willing to help us. We humbly seek Your face this hour, Dear Lord, please heal our lands, please heal our sickness and please have mercy upon us.
We know You are willing to help us, its our sin that's always separating us from Your love, please forgive us.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus name we pray.
Amen!!!

Visit www.daybydaybiblestudy..com
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by KingTom(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2016
cescky:

Oga laugh all u want, she used her mouth to say he didnt commit adultery,...i dont go to their church but love their messages, so when this issue came up, i was sailently obeserving and mouths can lie but actions speak louder than words and if u watch the man closely, he sort of sacked her from his organistions etc and withdrew her entitlements...does that seem like some one that has something hidden? It shows some in genuine rage and anger,

That being said u knw how many potential marriages she broken by this her singular act? She not the first pator nor will she be the last pator to be divorced, but why is she basking in the euphoria of stinkinh shit . She should be quite. Did she consider her children? People that look up to her? Congregation? No,....let me leave it at this before i fall into the category of u judges
He sacked her because he knew his minions oh sorry zombies oh I'm so sorry I mean followers will turn it around and accuse his wife it's like I've seen them doing just that I can't remember where let me look at what I'm quoting hmmmm sounds about right. Good night sir
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by KingTom(m): 11:44pm On May 29, 2016
Creamish:

So many judges who conveniently decided to shut their eyes to their own darkness just to judge someone else.... NL is filled with hypocrites.
cry so many

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by KingTom(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2016
sragile:

really, you know that for sure?
JAMB question
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by bitingcool: 11:58pm On May 29, 2016
smudge2079:
Pastor Chris the Adulterer. It bothers me when people worship man. Does it bother u? grin

Did you see him committing adultery? Or your mouth is just running like watery beans?

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by nairamaniac: 12:30am On May 30, 2016
Firefire:
embarassed

Divorce is not recommended or even encouraged. The most that can be said is that sexual immorality and abandonment are grounds (an allowance) for divorce. Confession, forgiveness, reconciliation and restoration are always the first steps. It should only be regarded as a very last resort.
I don't support divorce or support her. But are you inside the marriage to know well enuf if she has tried other resorts, before choosing "divorce".
Don't judge from the outside. u HV no idea what she went thru.

back to the topic, I only believe this public disclaimer by her is another way of saying " I'm available for anyone else".
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Firefire(m): 12:43am On May 30, 2016
nairamaniac:
I don't support divorce or support her. But are you inside the marriage to know well enuf if she has tried other resorts, before choosing "divorce".
Don't judge from the outside. u HV no idea what she went thru.

back to the topic, I only believe this public disclaimer by her is another way of saying " I'm available for anyone else".

A 'supposed' minister of the gospel available for 'anyone else' ?
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by nairamaniac: 12:49am On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

A 'supposed' minister of the gospel available for 'anyone else' ?
That's y it stupid of her to even make this public. if not for announcement of availability, what else WD have been the reason?
maybe the misconception of her still being married to pastor Chris is blocking her way from other men.
be it runs, flings, relationship or marriage.
Because to me, this is highly irresponsible.

if I see am for road after this kind talk, what stops me from toasting her?

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Firefire(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2016
nairamaniac:
That's y it stupid of her to even make this public. if not for announcement of availability, what else WD have been the reason?

May God heal their marriage and every other home passing through marital turbulence. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by nairamaniac: 12:57am On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

May God heal their marriage and every other home passing through marital turbulence. Amen.
why r u taking panadol for another person headache. she say dem don divorce.
marriage wey don scatter, u say make God heal am. its like saying God should heal the injured toes of a completely amputated leg.
as it stands now and from what she has publicly declared, any Tom, dick and harry can marry or shaaaag her?
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Firefire(m): 1:00am On May 30, 2016
nairamaniac:

why r u taking panadol for another person headache. she say dem don divorce. are u telling me I can marry her or shaaaag her?

My best wishes for their marriage to find the Prince of Peace.

Btw: You are free to try your luck with her, It's a Free World.

Good luck on your adventure.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by nairamaniac: 1:07am On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

My best wishes for their marriage to find the Prince of Peace.

Btw: You are free to try your luck with her, It's a Free World.

Good luck on your adventure.
I'm not gonna try my luck. she's not even my spec. she too dry for body. Anything mk me follow this one, just know say naa the ministry money i wan chop. and im not a gold-digger.
Im speaking for anyone that's interested and motivated by this encouraging declaration by her.
And all blames shd go to her.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Firefire(m): 1:08am On May 30, 2016
nairamaniac:
I'm not gonna try my luck. she's not even my spec. she too dry for body. Anything mk me follow this one, just know say naa the ministry money i wan chop. and im not a gold-digger.
Im speaking for anyone that's interested and motivated by this encouraging declaration by her.
And all blames shd go to her.

Ok sir. smiley
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by damosky12(m): 1:43am On May 30, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nawa. What shall it profit a man to preach preach and preach, show for television, do miracle, blow breeze and people fall and then lose his wife..what a pity. From the time former presido Obasanjo noticed a flaw in his miracles..when a man who was born blind recognized color red immediately his eyes were opened, na from that time my belief in this man and everything that has to do with him don get comma. Talkless of when hm say masturrbation no be sin.

Only God know who get fault btween him and him wife now. Its paramount that all their church fanatical members may know all the scripture, and may even be married but definitely thay don't have biblical understanding of marriage and can divorce at anytime. I pity my enemies weh wan marry from that church

It's a big pity for you. You might have gotten some likes by some confused folks, you have just vomited folly in colossal measures. Even Obasonjo himself is repentant of whatever decision he made, he was at his birthday some two years ago, apologies made.
You take it or leave it, those miracles are real! You are too insignificant to say they are not.

Your whole comment is the reason your life is the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by LAFOCUZY: 1:54am On May 30, 2016
safarigirl:
I did not say 'change' I said 'review'...

The old testament of the bible preached an eye for an eye, the new testament preapches turn the other cheek.

The old testament preached destruction of all who sin against God, the new testament preaches salvation and forgiveness of sins.

There was a review, there was a 'change'....that you don't see it that way, doesn't mean there was no shift in stance.

Read a it more carefully. The concept of forgiveness had been the same perhaps preached differently and could be seen as changed. But I will like to say "seen in cleaer perspective" in new tastament whem ananias and the wife lied before the apostles they died immediately but when david sinned aganist God he choose to have mercy.
Fundamental difference is the price for sin,while in the old tastament man paid for his sin with his blood, in the new christ paid with his blood. A substitute but the price is blood anyway. The fundamental learning is that God is absolute: The definer of all things
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Orikinla(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2016
Subsidy101:
Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe has refuted claims that she has reconciled with the General Overseer of Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, and returned to the church.

https://www.pastoranita.org/index.php/home/important-information

Let us pray for them.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 6:51am On May 30, 2016
safarigirl:
so, she should die inside to save a marriage with an unrepentant philanderer?

This is why I always advocate for a review of the Bible, the world is not as it was 20 centuries ago. The realities of today do not nreflect the realities of the days in the time of Jesus.

Even at that, I believe adultery is a ground for divorce under Christianity, so?
You want the Bible to be reviewed, by who?
Now how will this couple mentor or advice people about marriage?
What happen to the place of forgiveness and prayers?
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 7:26am On May 30, 2016
damosky12:

It's a big pity for you. You might have gotten some likes by some confused folks, you have just vomited folly in colossal measures. Even Obasonjo himself is repentant of whatever decision he made, he was at his birthday some two years ago, apologies made.
You take it or leave it, those miracles are real! You are too insignificant to say they are not.

Your whole comment is the reason your life is the way it is.

Don't be a swine. His miracles that are real are useless. The greatest miracle that can happen to a doer of miracles is to have a blissfull marriage

God have been using men b4 him and he still uses after him all with peaceful marriages worth emulating. Let ur understanding open bros
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by damosky12(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Don't be a swine. His miracles that are real are useless. The greatest miracle that can happen to a doer of miracles is to have a blissfull marriage

God have been using men b4 him and he still uses after him all with peaceful marriages worth emulating. Let ur understanding open bros

Why are you doing this to yourself? A miracle, useless? Maybe you don't know that the Holy Spirit is the worker of miracles... Acts 10:38, Luke 4:18, Acts 1:8.. You call God's miracle useless? You need help ASAP.

Is a blissful marriage the purpose of life? What blissful marriage did Jesus have, Paul, John the beloved? Marriage is too irrelevant to be compared to the assignment committed to any man of God.
If you have been well taught God's Word, you will know every genuine man of God go through challenges like this.. That doesn't make him less a man of God. Stop saying what you don't know...

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by damosky12(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2016
omonnakoda:

That is a different matter entirely. How did we start? you continue jumping about like a butterfly and fail to focus. We started with your claim that the bible New Testament was written by men inspired by God and I asked you where this claim was . That is how we got here . The point is they were NOT inspired by God and the authors never claimed that .Peter or the author of Peter 2 Never said his letter was scripture and almost certainly that book was not written by Peter the companion of Jesus
My point is simple the 27 books were written at different times and places and remained separated until 325 AD when the Roman Emperor brought them together in one volume and so the New testament was born. Was he inspired by God>

It is very easy use Google I will not do your work for you.You can easily search out my claim as i am sure others will

What is key to note is that the whole Bible was given. Whether it be by the Roman emperor or Pharaoh. There had been a prophesy long before: that "all Scripture is given by the inspiration of God and is profitable for all" 2 Timothy 3:16.
The funny thing is that the Bible is balanced! Clearly not men's idea. You can't add to it.. You can't remove from it. You can only understand. Don't miss it!
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:31am On May 30, 2016
damosky12:

Why are you doing this to yourself? A miracle, useless? Maybe you don't know that the Holy Spirit is the worker of miracles... Acts 10:38, Luke 4:18, Acts 1:8.. You call God's miracle useless? You need help ASAP.

But the bible also says this is possible ;
"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie" - 2 Thessalonians 2:9

Is a blissful marriage the purpose of life? What blissful marriage did Jesus have, Paul, John the beloved? Marriage is too irrelevant to be compared to the assignment committed to any man of God.

Oh really , lol. So why was your pastor going on and on about the importance of a successful marriage prior to this incident ?? - hypocrites !

If you have been well taught God's Word, you will know every genuine man of God go through challenges like this.. That doesn't make him less a man of God. Stop saying what you don't know...

"(If a man doesn't know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?)" - 1 Timothy 3:5
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:41am On May 30, 2016
damosky12:

Ehnen. Lol. See dis ignorant guy o. A bound pastor that wants to deliver captives, is that a pastor?

A man who had headache was taken to a blind pastor for prayers, he got there and asked "is this the man who would pray 4 me?". They said "yes" and he replied them not to bother him to pray. He said "I'm not a christian but at least I can see where I'm going. I think I'm better with panadol than a person who can't see who came to him for prayer"..now that sounds funny but there's a whole lot of sense in it. B4 u set others free, u have to be free urself.

The 1st beneficiary of any spiritual treasure should be the carrier himself. If his anointing cannot help his marriage, then he shd keep it in his pocket. Everybody can't be fooled.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by damosky12(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2016
frosbel2:

But the bible also says this is possible ;
"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie" - 2 Thessalonians 2:9

Look at you. Read the right translation.
"The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders"

FALSE signs and wonders. Now, not all signs and wonders are false.

Healing the sick and casting out Devils is not FALSE signs and wonders. They said the same about the Lord Jesus Himself. Read in context: Mark 3:26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

Oh really , lol. So why was your pastor going on and on about the importance of a successful marriage prior to this incident ?? - hypocrites !

First, is there such a thing as successful marriage? Open your eyes sir. Marriage is a challenge all through. Pastor Chris taught against divorce. Yes! But who is divorcing who? It's like the man of God who taught against sickness and whose daughter was sick of a strange sickness for a long time till it was overcame. Maybe you need to study and see the challenge ministers of God will face. It will help you.

James 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

2 Timothy 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

2 Thessalonians 1:4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure

Romans 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Ephesians 3:13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
These do not exempt marriage sir.

"(If a man doesn't know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?)" - 1 Timothy 3:5

Note there, he did not say marriage. Family is the emphasis. That there is a quarrel between a husband and a wife doesn't mean the whole family is in disarray. The Family is still fine!

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by damosky12(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Ehnen. Lol. See dis ignorant guy o. A bound pastor that wants to deliver captives, is that a pastor?

A man who had headache was taken to a blind pastor for prayers, he got there and asked "is this the man who would pray 4 me?". They said "yes" and he replied them not to bother him to pray. He said "I'm not a christian but at least I can see where I'm going. I think I'm better with panadol than a person who can't see who came to him for prayer"..now that sounds funny but there's a whole lot of sense in it. B4 u set others free, u have to be free urself.

The 1st beneficiary of any spiritual treasure should be the carrier himself. If his anointing cannot help his marriage, then he shd keep it in his pocket. Everybody can't be fooled.

Oga. What's the folklore you just told there? It's only clear you are indeed not a Christian. Your head can't take what I assumed you can grasp.

The best for you is to just keep quiet where you don't know anything about. Christianity is not a life that is lived reasoning the way you are reasoning. It is a life of faith. Refusing to be carnal.
2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

God help you.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by smudge2079(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2016
bitingcool:

Did you see him committing adultery? Or your mouth is just running like watery beans?
now they are coming out with fangs. Smh
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by omonnakoda: 10:49am On May 30, 2016
damosky12:

What is key to note is that the whole Bible was given. Whether it be by the Roman emperor or Pharaoh. There had been a prophesy long before: that "all Scripture is given by the inspiration of God and is profitable for all" 2 Timothy 3:16.
The funny thing is that the Bible is balanced! Clearly not men's idea. You can't add to it.. You can't remove from it. You can only understand. Don't miss it!
You might as well be expresing an opinion about Egusi soup others will swear by ogbono.
You say there had been a prophesy ,that is nonsense. You cannot use the bible to validate itself. We are questioning the validity of the bible and you are quoting the bible to buttress the bible.Totally ridiculous.As far as I am concerned.The Old testament is nothing more than a collection of the history myths and poetry of the Hebrews.While the New Testament is a collection of scrolls by the Roman Emperor Constantine and the Catholic church edited to create a New religion based on a man Jesus who died about 300 years earlier.
The fact remains that the New Testament of 27 book first emerged in the middle of the 4th century AD . before then the scrolls were just correspondence between different entities while some of them are clearly forgeries attributed to people who were illiterate Hebrews yet are purported to have written in Greek. Quite why the disciples of Jesus should write in Greek is a total mystery. Did Jesus Speak Greek ? Where did they learn Greek? When? Why?
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by damosky12(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2016
omonnakoda:
You might as well be expresing an opinion about Egusi soup others will swear by ogbono.
You say there had been a prophesy ,that is nonsense. You cannot use the bible to validate itself. We are questioning the validity of the bible and you are quoting the bible to buttress the bible.Totally ridiculous.As far as I am concerned.The Old testament is nothing more than a collection of the history myths and poetry of the Hebrews.While the New Testament is a collection of scrolls by the Roman Emperor Constantine and the Catholic church edited to create a New religion based on a man Jesus who died about 300 years earlier.
The fact remains that the New Testament of 27 book first emerged in the middle of the 4th century AD . before then the scrolls were just correspondence between different entities while some of them are clearly forgeries attributed to people who were illiterate Hebrews yet are purported to have written in Greek. Quite why the disciples of Jesus should write in Greek is a total mystery. Did Jesus Speak Greek ? Where did they learn Greek? When? Why?

Clearly your opinion is based on many confused premises. Yet, the fact is constant:

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

That was a letter to someone by a apostle of God.
Not just something found in a book somewhere. God knew this argument will come up. Hence, that Truth.
Now the Bible is clearly the book of the scriptures. Questioning it's certainly doesn't change a thing. Those of us who believe aren't stupid. We apply what is in it and we get results. God help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) / How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.