Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy (46220 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Subsidy101(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2016
Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe has refuted claims that she has reconciled with the General Overseer of Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, and returned to the church.

Important Information

It has been brought to my attention that there are persistent rumors and misinformation about my marital status being circulated and I would like to address the certain reconciliation rumours with this statement.
Further to the formal notification of the dissolution of marriage made by my Solicitors earlier this year, please note that this has not changed; and I am no longer a part of Christ Embassy aka Believer’s Loveworld or any such organisation in any capacity.
I am reiterating this to ensure that no one is misled by the false rumors or unfounded statements that show up and are spread from time to time on the Internet.
Any additional statement concerning me will be issued by my Solicitors, who are my legal representatives so please do not be deceived.
Thank you and God bless.

Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe formerly Oyakhilome
www.pastoranita.org

https://www.pastoranita.org/index.php/home/important-information

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Kondomatik: 8:14am On May 29, 2016
Who ask em? Who she epp?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 8:14am On May 29, 2016
Nawa. What shall it profit a man to preach preach and preach, show for television, do miracle, blow breeze and people fall and then lose his wife..what a pity. From the time former presido Obasanjo noticed a flaw in his miracles..when a man who was born blind recognized color red immediately his eyes were opened, na from that time my belief in this man and everything that has to do with him don get comma. Talkless of when hm say masturrbation no be sin.

Only God know who get fault btween him and him wife now. Its paramount that all their church fanatical members may know all the scripture, and may even be married but definitely thay don't have biblical understanding of marriage and can divorce at anytime. I pity my enemies weh wan marry from that church

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Sunnymatey(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2016
Strictly ur business.

8 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Subsidy101(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by emiwanlee(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2016
Go and reconcile with your husband before thunder fire you

16 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by thesicilian: 8:52am On May 29, 2016
Its a shame that such a well acclaimed woman of God would even consider divorcing her husband, and even go further to the extent of gloating over it. How does she counsel the younger women who come to her for advice on their marital problems? Now that she has divorced her husband and left the church, is she going to float her own church or stop being a pastor? Or stop being a Christian altogether?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by orisa37: 9:15am On May 29, 2016
A Dog in The Manger eh? May God give you better Understanding IJN AMEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:36am On May 29, 2016
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Firefire(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2016
embarassed

Divorce is not recommended or even encouraged. The most that can be said is that sexual immorality and abandonment are grounds (an allowance) for divorce. Confession, forgiveness, reconciliation and restoration are always the first steps. It should only be regarded as a very last resort.

16 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:37am On May 29, 2016
ellacute45:
undecided
you and this your face undecided
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by COvo(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2016
Really?

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by nbright: 9:38am On May 29, 2016
I wondered when I saw thepics online
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by safarigirl(f): 9:38am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:
Its a shame that such a well acclaimed woman of God would even consider divorcing her husband, and even go further to the extent of gloating over it. How does she counsel the younger women who come to her for advice on their marital problems? Now that she has divorced her husband and left the church, is she going to float her own church or stop being a pastor? Or stop being a Christian altogether?
so, she should die inside to save a marriage with an unrepentant philanderer?

This is why I always advocate for a review of the Bible, the world is not as it was 20 centuries ago. The realities of today do not nreflect the realities of the days in the time of Jesus.

Even at that, I believe adultery is a ground for divorce under Christianity, so?

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by itzMizELo(f): 9:38am On May 29, 2016
go back tu ur husband....
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Larryfest(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2016
And this are the figures some people look up to as role model right? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by KingTom(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:
so make she remain with Chris? Abi na she send Chris make he go dey jump up and down choir girls like bunkie boy Oga go no vex me this morning abeg! angry

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2016
is this woman a true pastor? am not surprised that she is so proud to maintained that she is still divorced. am also begining to imagined what she preaches to fellow women in her church

4 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Afrok(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2016
Their coming together won't make tomatoes available in the market, and their divorce has not made power stable either, so it's none of our business...

9 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by smudge2079(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2016
Pastor Chris the Adulterer. It bothers me when people worship man. Does it bother u? grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by looseweight: 9:40am On May 29, 2016
I actually careless.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by strangest(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:

What if her throat got slit tomorrow?

15 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:40am On May 29, 2016
So because today na Sunday, Una carry this Mind-your-business topic come Fp abi? Mod ur..... Issorit
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:41am On May 29, 2016
Crisis in the house of God.Shameful!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by KingTom(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
so, she should die inside to save a marriage with an unrepentant philanderer?

This is why I always advocate for a review of the Bible, the world is not as it was 20 centuries ago. The realities of today do not nreflect the realities of the days in the time of Jesus.

Even at that, I believe adultery is a ground for divorce under Christianity, so?
Azzin ehn undecided adultery has always been a ground for annulment and divorce

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by omonnakoda: 9:41am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:
There is nothing like a man or woman of God just fraudsters preying on the weak ,gullible and those who refuse to use their brains

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Stevosty: 9:42am On May 29, 2016
Hear what is coming out from the mouth of a pastor, a PASTOR. It will be a shame on both of them and an embarrassment to christianity if they dont come back together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by epistleNow(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:

Do you by any chance know, in details, the reasons for the divorce?

And are you saying Christian women should endure maltreatment in marriage?

17 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by famzynet: 9:42am On May 29, 2016
That woman is just a gold digger sent to bring down pastor Chris. I pity people who see her as a pastor. I am sure she is now happy for pastor Chris UK church given to her as entitlement. I don't attend Christ embassy but I hate that woman for her wicked action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by histemple: 9:43am On May 29, 2016
Interesting
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by lonelydora: 9:43am On May 29, 2016
From onset Christ Embassy is one church I never believed in. How can their pastors perm their hair like women and people still gladly worship there?

I'm not an advocate of divorce but marriage is like a man/woman trekking with a load on his/her head, whenever you get tired you drop the load and continue your journey. If Anita says she's fed, okay, let her move on. What most people do not understand is that women are very patient and tolerant. Any marriage that gets to the extent of divorce, check very well, there's something in the man's life the woman cannot bear any longer.

I pray me and my lovely wife will never get tired of each other in Jesus Name. Amen.

53 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.