Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! (969 Views)

FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch / Light Up Lagos Project - 600km Of Roads And 366 Locations Completed / The Waillers Had Failed On Their Mission, Sacked Them Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by oyinkinola: 8:33am On May 29, 2016
many will die of heart attack these days, how he... pmb manage to survive all these assaults of nigeria enemies ...in one year in office, its a miracle for wailler, they've done all within their power to hold nigeria down but failed becuse pmb is in God mission to save nigeria, the waillers live or die nigeria will survive under pmb!
the wild beasts in the zoo had been tamed, the touts dispersed, the looters had been caged, the militants on the run, the terrorist were nowhere to be find, yet the wailler still wonder, all in just one year of pmb in office.
this must be a miracle man.....PMB!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by EasternActivist: 8:37am On May 29, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself

4 Likes

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by idupaul: 8:41am On May 29, 2016
Keep fooling yourself at your age ..shei when you are done you will go to your neighbours house to beg to charge phone still

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by Goddex: 8:44am On May 29, 2016
This OP must be reasoning from his anus.

I used to take you serious before . . . or maybe, someone else answer similar name

3 Likes

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by ckmayoca: 8:46am On May 29, 2016
You r among the ppl killing the president oh dude.

1 Like

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by funkydislo: 8:55am On May 29, 2016
Op!God bless you.Those above mi can't comprehend what you just read.Yes things are not in good position but We the supporters of this govt are not myopic in our thinking and actions.We have to reset this country and make this country great.No sound economy will be destroy in a year if not that of the cosmetic one.We will get there.No pain no gain.

6 Likes

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by ministeriallist: 9:34am On May 29, 2016
oyinkinola:
many will die of heart attack these days, how he... pmb manage to survive all these assaults of nigeria enemies ...in one year in office, its a miracle for wailler, they've done all within their power to hold nigeria down but failed becuse pmb is in God mission to save nigeria, the waillers live or die nigeria will survive under pmb!
the wild beasts in the zoo had been tamed, the touts dispersed, the looters had been caged, the militants on the run, the terrorist were nowhere to be find, yet the wailler still wonder, all in just one year of pmb in office.
this must be a miracle man.....PMB!
You are correct!
Fulani herdsmen have been tamed
Boko Haram has been technically defeated grin
24 hrs electricity has been achieved
CBN, FIRS and other Govt agencies are now transparent in their recruitment (no nepotism) and there is Job 4 all.
No more militancy in the Niger Delta
Fuel price has dropped to #50 per Liter
Lol
Op, my advice to you is to be objective while supporting the Govt so that they can do better.
You can help to advise our Govt even as a supporter. Don't be a hypocritical supporter but an objective one.
I support the current administration just as I did with the past, but we need to point out areas where they need to do better rather than deceiving ourselves.
Please change.

6 Likes

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by oyinkinola: 10:19am On May 29, 2016
ministeriallist:

You are correct!
Fulani herdsmen have been tamed
Boko Haram has been technically defeated grin
24 hrs electricity has been achieved
CBN, FIRS and other Govt agencies are now transparent in their recruitment (no nepotism) and there is Job 4 all.
No more militancy in the Niger Delta
Fuel price has dropped to #50 per Liter
Lol
Op, my advice to you is to be objective while supporting the Govt so that they can do better.
You can help to advise our Govt even as a supporter. Don't be a hypocritical supporter but an objective one.
I support the current administration just as I did with the past, but we need to point out areas where they need to do better rather than deceiving ourselves.
Please change.

haa! an interesting one,all those who are sabotage the efforts of the government of today were the enemies of this nation and they were many in numbers, those who were terrorised the people of this country, those who blackmailed the economics situaton of this country, the pipe line vandals, avengers and biafran bokoharm, the looters, were they mean well for this nation, tell me one I should support? or what change do you want me to ? support the enemies of this nation?...never!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by dunlie: 10:59am On May 29, 2016
oyinkinola:

haa! an interesting one,all those who are sabotage the efforts of the government of today were the enemies of this nation and they were many in numbers, those who were terrorised the people of this country, those who blackmailed the economics situaton of this country, the pipe line vandals, avengers and biafran bokoharm, the looters, were they mean well for this nation, tell me one I should support? or what change do you want me to ? support the enemies of this nation?...never!

you are the number 1 enemy of this country. I wonder how your likes reason. Anyway I don't expect much from you, your grammar says it all.

1 Like

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by Krossbow123: 12:09pm On May 29, 2016
OP, when was the last time you heard someone shout "sai baba"?

1 Like

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by oyinkinola: 12:57pm On May 29, 2016
dunlie:

you are the number 1 enemy of this country. I wonder how your likes reason. Anyway I don't expect much from you, your grammar says it all.
grammar or grammer is left to worry you, you are not the enemy of the nation to call the people to support avengers and biafran

2 Likes

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by oyinkinola: 1:01pm On May 29, 2016
Krossbow123:
that's what you want to hear.........SAI BAB!!! come to my area to say nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by pharmagba: 1:05pm On May 29, 2016
Krossbow123:
The children of Isreal never praised Moses on the way to the PROMISED LAND - place of milk and honey. If then any focused leader expects this treatment on the way to the promised land

1 Like

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by ibedun: 1:12pm On May 29, 2016
funkydislo:
Op!God bless you.Those above mi can't comprehend what you just read.Yes things are not in good position but We the supporters of this govt are not myopic in our thinking and actions.We have to reset this country and make this country great.[b]No sound economy will be destroy in a year if not that of the cosmetic one[/b]We will get there.No pain no gain.

Absolutely!! The annoyingly ugly puff puff face clerk from the World Bank fooled them. They are trying to protect and cover for the Biafran monkey we left in charge of our finance minstry under the clueless ineffectual idiat form Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by Amitex(m): 4:02am On May 30, 2016
I did not know that Oyinkinola means " I love to deceive myself". Keep up the good work while your age mates in Ghana are making life progress. I hope your children would be able to talk in present of Buhari's children!
Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by Lombardi: 6:56am On May 30, 2016
Sai baba, sai Buhari keep doing what you are doing. Rome wasn't built in a day.

1 Like

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by KINGwax007(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2016
idupaul:
Keep fooling yourself at your age ..shei when you are done you will go to your neighbours house to beg to charge phone still
even he go moon go charge, na his crazy brothers dey blow gas pipes?

Truth be told, u guys are funny die grin

U dey hailed the avengers, come dey gnash teeth dey wail hardship for here grin

Una never start.. Keep it on na..

As for me:
I STAND WITH BUHARI...

We all knw who dey try hard to make it worse!

2 Likes

Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by payosehtor(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2016
idupaul:
Keep fooling yourself at your age ..shei when you are done you will go to your neighbours households to beg to charge phone still
you collected D
Mark's rice in Otukpo. but is that enough to influence a change of status
Re: 366 Days Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Office? The Waillers Confused! by idupaul: 9:13am On May 30, 2016
payosehtor:
you collected D
Mark's rice in Otukpo. but is that enough to influence a change of status

What are u saying

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gunmen Attack Chief Dokpesi / Jonathan Advices Nigeria To Accommodate Gay Marriage Today(see Details) / To All Supporters Of The Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.