Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding (34994 Views)

Ebuka's 12 Different Outfits At BBNaija Live Show (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Second Outfits At Their White Wedding (Photos) / Nollywood Stars Dazzle In Military-inspired Outfits At The Calabar Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by lovdoc: 8:50am On May 29, 2016
Checkout all the celebrity styles at Toolz and Tunde Demuren's Dubai Wedding which took place yesterday, 28th May, 2016. See photos below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/what-celebrities-wore-to-toolz-tunde-dubai-wedding.html

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by lovdoc: 8:50am On May 29, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

CHECKOUT THESE OTHER PICS OF CELEBS WITH RAUNCHY OUTFITS @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/what-celebrities-wore-to-toolz-tunde-dubai-wedding.html

1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by lovdoc: 8:50am On May 29, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/what-celebrities-wore-to-toolz-tunde-dubai-wedding.html

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by olayinka807: 8:50am On May 29, 2016
wink wink wink

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by olayinka807: 8:51am On May 29, 2016
wink wink wink

1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by lovdoc: 8:51am On May 29, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2016
angry dem go naked before?

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by pikin1(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2016
Naija celebs fyn oh.. . Dey should come bck wit baskets of tomatoes sha kiss

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Majesticniyi(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2016
Happy married life to the couple. Our celebs try sha.
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Nobody: 11:24am On May 29, 2016
[size=15pt]Most of the girls on display aren't married[/size]

Maybe their criteria for the kind of man they want is too high
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by ASDFBOY: 11:24am On May 29, 2016
so?
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Majesticniyi(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2016
Happy married life to the couple. Our celebs try sha.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by YerYer: 11:25am On May 29, 2016
Why bother wearing that white thing when you can walk around na.ked? Dem think say this na hollywood

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by ASDFBOY: 11:25am On May 29, 2016
this babe is my type ehhhhh
choi. see woman. lady. queen. she fine pass

18 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by deymoh(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2016
it is well
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by looseweight: 11:27am On May 29, 2016
Lemme say d grace before commenting
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by marlockj: 11:27am On May 29, 2016
NO BE BY FORCE TO GO DUBAI!!!!! IF UNA LIKE MAKE UNA GO MARS, DIVORCE STILL SMELLING.... MY OWN NA TO LEARN HOW TO STOP THIS NEW SUSPENSION METHOD..

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by kateskitty(f): 11:28am On May 29, 2016
So Toolz finally used her tools to get what she's always wanted grin
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by FrankValency(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2016
the lady on red gown slayed it mehn. wait o ,it seems heavy bearded is the trendy fashion for guys nowadays, check all the guys above except Ebuka, wey me dey find how to terminate this my own that grows everyday like bamboo tree.

Finally shaking my head for that girl in white gown abi overall sef,see the way the oyibo man dey look am sef , she deserves contributions of undersized bras ( undersized so it can carry that retired thing)from Nairaland babes , imagine her flat breastss like fried egg abi banky's head and she has the guts to display those things like that smh for some oloshos , what da fvck undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Dejmax(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2016
ASDFBOY:
this babe is my type ehhhhh choi. see woman. lady. queen. she fine pass
because she's curvy abi....badt guy

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Wendyslim(f): 11:31am On May 29, 2016
nice
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Daniel058(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2016
Tempters and temptresses..
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by nbright: 11:32am On May 29, 2016
Hope the marriage last
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by tonguengineer(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2016
Dubai wedding no dey last we don warn dem ask Tiwa and Tunji for more information na dem get experience pass

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by ossaisly(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2016
lol
Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Zico5(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2016
nbright:
Hope the marriage last
It will last in jesus name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Zico5(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2016
nbright:
Hope the marriage last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Zico5(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2016
nbright:
Hope the marriage last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Silva79(f): 11:36am On May 29, 2016
Toolz look fake in all her photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding by Adonis3: 11:36am On May 29, 2016
I dey suspect this wedding ooo

see the similarities na:

Toolz and Tiwa
Tunde and Tunji

all start from T

in both cases, the wife is the more POPULAR celebrity

both weddings took place in DUBAI

more importantly, BANKY W was the BEST MAN on both occasions shocked

I did not say anything ooooo lipsrsealed

nb: don't take me too seriouscheesy

#Adonis3HasSpoken

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges / Adaeze Yobo Shares Breastfeeding Photos / Rihanna Listens To Burna Boy "Ye" Song, Sings Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.