Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final (15907 Views)

Which Football Club You Love Watching But Do Not Support? / Juventus Vs Real Madrid: UCL Final (1 - 4) On 3rd June 2017 / 5 Reasons Nigerians Should Stop Watching The English Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by franklingud(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2016
lol!!!! .... I (spiritually) urged athletico to equalise that goal and they did.

Honestly i love diego simeone. He's mature.
Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2016
Safemode:

When you are lazy to Google who Brazilian Keeper Rogerio Ceni is. You this indomie generation child. Use Google to search the name & apologize to your uncle.
Yea , you old fellow . No famous player needs a Google to explain himself . The Likes of Fabian Bartez , Iker Cassilas , Oliver khan , Dida , Lehman , P.Schmeicel and the rest of them doesn't need a Google for one to know them . I thought approaching you nicely was the best thing to do but you've proven me wrong . If you know much about your football you should be on SkySports or Maybe SuperSports doing your thing , or even on a sports radio like Brilla FM.
Go do your own research about the best goalkeepers' this our game has seen , I don't think he'll even make the Top 20 . Don't tell me he played in the early days , cos the likes of Alfredo de Stefano , Maradona , Pele and a host of others played in the early days too Mr Man , but this present generation know them so well .
Real soccer pundits don't sound like you do .
Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by ad84ada(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2016
Chuksemi:
Yesterday night was good. The viewing centre where I watched the match was filled to the brim. Though there was light in my area, boys and girls thronged out to watch the match in the closest viewing centre.

Through out the match, the kind of insults Athletico Madrid players recieved due to their percieved lackadaisical performance was enough to induce someone into depression. They said things like.

1] Come oh, e be like say Athletico de play to win champions league Spoon. Abi them no show them the cup before match start?

2] I know say Griezmann go miss that penalty. Him village people call meeting for him head yesterday.

3] Oh lawd, Ronaldo no de see ball play today oh. Abi him make him team mates vex for dressing room, them no come gree pass ball for am.

4] Athletico use Juju win Barca. How them take pass semi final sef? Come de play like children wey get polio for final??

The high point was after the end of the extra time. During the penalty shootout. The Athletico madrid keeper wasn't diving at all. One guy took it upon himself to investigate why, he went close to the T.V put his glasses on, stood there scrutinizing the screen for a minute or two. Turned to us with a resigned gaze and said '' make una no vex for the guy, e be like say na statue Athletico carry come match as keeper.''

At the end, some people were happy, some were not.

I, on the other hand, wasn't excited or sad. I learnt a lesson from it. Both sides didn't play very well. But the better side eventually won. Athletico failed to prepare for any eventualities, I believe they didn't prepare for a penalty. So when it came, they didn't perform well.

Morale: if you are embarking on anything, prepare for the worst as well as the best. Anything can happen. If you fail, go back to the drawing board. There is always a next time.
Sums up my reaction after any football match. I kind of draw loads of lessons from them. Nice one.
Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by Safemode(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Yea , you old fellow . No famous player needs a Google to explain himself . The Likes of Fabian Bartez , Iker Cassilas , Oliver khan , Dida , Lehman , P.Schmeicel and the rest of them doesn't need a Google for one to know them . I thought approaching you nicely was the best thing to do but you've proven me wrong . If you know much about your football you should be on SkySports or Maybe SuperSports doing your thing , or even on a sports radio like Brilla FM.
Go do your own research about the best goalkeepers' this our game has seen , I don't think he'll even make the Top 20 . Don't tell me he played in the early days , cos the likes of Alfredo de Stefano , Maradona , Pele and a host of others played in the early days too Mr Man , but this present generation know them so well .
Real soccer pundits don't sound like you do .
Accept the fact that you lack manner of approach. I m not interested in discussing how deep I know soccer with you. I didn't tell you Rogerio was considered a great goal stopper. I only highlighted his strength which is penalty & freekicks. You sounded like you were threatened. Thats how you feel when you feel one is arguing with you while the person is merely correcting you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by Kaylexzy(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2016
madridguy:
Yesterday night was like war, never knew people around me want madrid to loss the match. Simply because they do not want CR7 to crown as the Igwe of football. At first the viewing center decoder was like under curse, we couldn't see the opening ceremony and the line up. My greatest prayer yesterday was answered " First to Score " knowing fully if ATM got the lead 2014 will automatically repeats it's self, now we don't have the likes of Di Maria and Ozil to perform the magic and it's might be a long thing. Carrasco almost ruined my day yesterday but Bless Jah at last Almighty God shut their mouth.

Am so happy.

Bruh, Ozil magic never existed in 2014.

He would rather win d FA cup twice than winning the Champions League twice. I feel his pain sha grin
Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by Chikwado1991(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2016
As athletico Madrid fans dey look me na so me too dey look them

Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 29, 2016
Am i just the only that dont derive any appetite watching neutral matches? If not Arsenal, no teams appeal to me including finals and even some Naija games. Bhet when am free i gleefully watch some big match hoping they lose to mock my friends or for the advantage of Arsenal. Bhet overall i love watching highlights.
Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by pamcode(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2016
freecocoa:
I was looking at my money about to be someone else's, I almost fainted when C and Bale pulled that stunt, l heard myself yell "wtf just happened"

At the end, I was smiling so much my entire face started to hurt.grin

It wasn't easy but the lord did it, all glory to him.
like seriously you entered a bet? What!
Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by McBrooklyn(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2016
vivianbelema:
CR7 My love
What about me?? cry
Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by freecocoa(f): 7:38pm On May 29, 2016
pamcode:
like seriously you entered a bet? What!
I don't understand why that seems to be a shock.
Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
His effectiveness brought them into the semifinals and finals ... So don't judge him with just a game . He still took home the highest goal scorer award . 16 goals in the UCL this season for him . Atletico as a team has 15 goals ... Ronaldo is a game changer .
Champions league goals
Messi = 4
Suarez =8
Neymar =3
Total = 15
Cr7 = 16
Final equation
MSN + 1 = CR7
If Ronaldo = 16
Messi. = 4
Neymar=3
Suarez =8
Then
1. Messi² = Ronaldo
2. 4(Messi)=Ronaldo
3. 4(Neymar)+Messi=Ronaldo
4. 2(Suarez)=Ronaldo
5. Suarez = ½ Ronaldo
6. Messi = ¼ Ronaldo
7. Messi = log2(Ronaldo)
8. MSN + ln(e)± log 1= Ronaldo
Pls share till it gets to all Barcelona fans

t

Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 29, 2016
I watched it in my house, my mom refused to buy fuel, my father was broke like hell, i was broke, my mom was wellloaded her salary was paid, i told her mum give me money for fuel she said nooo, i was like wtf, i became angry, lucky for me, i check all our three generators and there was a little fuel in the second generator, buh na i better past my neighbour, i on am around 7:30, i was very happy, match start, ramos scored, i was like, liverpool scored first buh lost in the uel final, fastforward second half, pepe fouled torres in the 18 yard box, ref pointed into the penalty box, i started celebrating, greizman step to take it ball hit for bar, i was like, thunder fire u greizman, fastforward carrasco scored for atletico madrid, i was like sekem sekem sekem, fastforward to penalty kick, juanfran missed his own, i said, what is my business, ronaldo scored his own, i saw atletico coach cheering his players up, i said thats football for me

NB: IGNORE MY TYPOS

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by pamcode(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't understand why that seems to be a shock.
females seem to be always tight-handed to bet on anything especially sports. But you are just one of a kind lol i believe.
Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by freecocoa(f): 10:30pm On May 29, 2016
pamcode:
females seem to be always tight-handed to bet on anything especially sports. But you are just one of a kind lol i believe.
Lol, I haven't seen women bet though, I do sometimes and mostly on sports, I blame my cousins. grin
Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by JSMB: 11:38pm On May 29, 2016
Well, I wanted Madrid to win which they eventually did although they didn't play attacking football after the first goal.
I wonder why all Athletico players kept taking their penalty to the left side and madrid to the right.
Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by Nobody: 8:44am On May 31, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Never heard of this your GK who scores both PK and FK ... David Beckham was a hell of a FK taker , FK to him was like a PK , so stop saying that poo .
He's one of the best players to ever grace this beautiful game .
Me self I tire o. Rogerio cerni grin. We are talking about legendary players he's mentioning one rogerio cerni who played for one local league in Brazil scoring penalties and freekicks forming local champion. Why wasn't he as popular as ordinary chilavert? Cerni kor.
Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2016
Xbabangida:

Me self I tire o. Rogerio cerni grin. We are talking about legendary players he's mentioning one rogerio cerni who played for one local league in Brazil scoring penalties and freekicks forming local champion. Why wasn't he as popular as ordinary chilavert? Cerni kor.
grin The Nigga is high on expired grass I guess .
Re: Share Your Experience Yesterday Night When Watching The UCL Final by ASDFBOY: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
ireneony:
this is irritating as fuxk undecided
Pls go n edit ur post
sorry ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 24th April 2021 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 / Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.