Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

#pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets (23243 Views)

I Will Not Come Down Until PMB Crushes PDP With 20million Votes In 2019. / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / See How Twitter User Mocked PDP With #apcbelike Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by jamace(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2016
Kyllahmc:
"My new wife was unable to cook for me for one year because my former wife took away all the cooking pots"
grin grin grin grin grin grin Did you date before marrying the new wife? grin grin grin grin
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by jtwest(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2016
If gej is still d one in power, Nigeria army would be using sticks and umbrella to fight boko haram now cos dansuki woulda even collected d equipments they av and sell it at olx.

2 Likes

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by farem: 1:15pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:
Every right thinking Nigerian that knows the true meaning of DEMOCRACY will forever be grateful to GEJ....... Quote me anywhere!

#DemocracyDay

I support you especially for Gej to have wasted Nigeria's season of surplus.

#GejLegacyofWaste
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by maxzzo1(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2016
madridguy:
I STAND WITH BUHARI.
Why u no go stand ? are u not a daff U don't tink rather requires someone to tink for u....

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by franklingud(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2016
the herdsman was busy travelling around the world, looking for where to graze his cattle.

why wouldn't he waste 1 year in office.

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by STONEGEORGE15(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2016
We used to eat 3 times daily before. Now, we can only afford to eat once #PMBwasted365days

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by piagetskinner(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2016
Politics is not rocket science- PYO
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by NaijaCuzin: 1:30pm On May 29, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by maxwell767(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2016
madridguy:
I STAND WITH BUHARI.
good one pls continue standing.... As for me let me grab my seat and watch u stand.. grin

2 Likes

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by abinsco25(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2016
I pity PDP , they are seriously crying.
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by oyinsho(f): 1:36pm On May 29, 2016
2019 elections will be very interesting... looking forward to the campaign lyrics. it must definitely not include Change. God bless and uphold this nation.
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Adeyeancah(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2016
Wailers no well, after they wasted 16yrs? #pdpwasted5840days angry
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Charles545: 1:39pm On May 29, 2016
Democracy day without electricity and by the end of the month.... outrageous bill, God help Nigeria and long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Dakens(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2016
sameer1212:
Oga we all know things are not good at d moment, but PDP will never come in to power again. Thank u.
AS FOR ME ITS TOO EARLY 2 RATE DIS ADMINISTRATION LET HIS 4 YEAR TERM FINISH FIRST THEN !! !
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Student125(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2016
jtwest:
If gej is still d one in power, Nigeria army would be using sticks and umbrella to fight boko haram now cos dansuki woulda even collected d equipments they av and sell it at olx.
you are very correct.....

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by BishopEmmanuel(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2016
sameer1212:
PDP should fvck d hell up joor.
Infact thunder fire PDP.
Better Dont kill yourself so that you can witness the dramatic change in 2019.

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by macaranta(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2016
Kyllahmc:
"My new wife was unable to cook for me for one year because my former wife took away all the cooking pots"
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by SycophanticGoat: 1:48pm On May 29, 2016
madridguy:
I STAND WITH FOOLhammadu IDIOThari.

Me too... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Offisial(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2016
DynamoDeGreat:
APC 'wasted' 365 days and PDP wasted 16 years. Between 365 days and 16 years which one is bigger.

As for me and other millions of well thinking Nigerians

#WeStandWithBuhari

Tell me the difference between 6 and half dozen pls. So because PDP got it wrong for 16 years, we should not move forward as a nation shey?
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by temitopeadeyemo: 2:01pm On May 29, 2016
computerboy:
Zombies disgust me.

Someone who can't buy tomatoes is saying I stand with Buhari

Am idiot who can't buy fuel is saying i stand with Buhari

A fool who have no light is saying I stand with Buhari

A mumu whose taxes were used for tourism abroad is still chanting I stand with Buhari

Am olodo who is changing naira at 350/$ is shouting Sai baba

People thinks Buhari is winning corruption but that's a fat lie. True, bad politicians looted money during GEJ tenure but why didn't we experience such hardships? Simply because they spend their loots and there was money in circulation.

Buhari didn't stop looting, there's still looting now. He only succeeded in blocking ways through which the looters will spend their cash and that's causing shortage in circulation of money that's why things are hard

So the looting should continue so that money can be in circulation?
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by henryutd(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
2019 will be interesting.

And you think that people will come out to vote? By then you won't have strength in you.

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Fizzzzz: 2:15pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=CXLVII post=46077880][size=28pt]I STAND WITH BUHARI.[/size][/quote
If you like sit with him. I don't see why you all castigated GEJ and are swimming and dancing with PMB. Hypocrates

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Felincous(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2016
CXLVII:
[size=28pt]I STAND WITH BUHARI.[/size]

WE STAND WITH BUHARI

BYE BYE TO 16 YRS OF CURRUPTION
16 YRS OF VISIONLESSNESS

PDP IS A SHAMELESS PARTY
AWON OLE RADARADA.
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by ozzybaby: 2:16pm On May 29, 2016
madridguy:
I STAND WITH BUHARI.
When you get tired of standing you will definitely seat down

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Felincous(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2016
temitopeadeyemo:

So the looting should continue so that money can be in circulation?
DON'T MIND THEM #THEYARETHIEVES CARRY GO BUHARI LET THE WAILERS CONT TO WAIL.
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Light4bright: 2:21pm On May 29, 2016
A fool @40 Is a fool forever,
Buhari should resign and stop feeding apc negative change chanters with daily excuses.

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Light4bright: 2:22pm On May 29, 2016
Shamelss fifle are stl shouting for change and they keep on sinking...........

Hmm

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Esperooke(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
2019 will be interesting.
Just as 2015 was.
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 29, 2016
Hope u'll die with him when God calls him back to heaven?(dunno if he'll make it though)

madridguy:
I STAND WITH BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by madridguy(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2016
Why wishing our beloved president bad? How do you know you will make heaven when you die too?

omoagbanimi:
Hope u'll die with him when God calls him back to heaven?(dunno if he'll make it though)

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by suavetony(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2016
CXLVII:
[size=28pt]I STAND WITH BUHARI.[/size]
Maybe you still have the privilege of "mama thank you" wink. If you knw the number of people that lost their jobs...u will run when u hear the name Bubu...FG should get to work n stop blaming past government...the economy is harsh...
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by teekay213(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2016
DynamoDeGreat:
APC 'wasted' 365 days and PDP wasted 16 years. Between 365 days and 16 years which one is bigger.

As for me and other millions of well thinking Nigerians

#WeStandWithBuhari
U're on your own bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! / Buni: Osinbajo, Governors Begin Talks As Fear Grips APC / Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.