Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

#pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets (23252 Views)

I Will Not Come Down Until PMB Crushes PDP With 20million Votes In 2019. / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / See How Twitter User Mocked PDP With #apcbelike Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by CSTR6: 2:45pm On May 29, 2016
Babacele:
let the shameless thieves wail, and wail they shall like all the noise they made before the 2015 elections and still got seriously beaten by pmb. We Nigerians brought PMB to come clean PDP's mess and we won't listen to the same rogue clique on models required for nation being. Ain't it funny how unrepentant development abortionists want to teach us how to midwife community development? God bless PMB as he steps up the nation building game. God bless Nigeria.
Nation building by running the most divisive govt in history? What type of nation are you trying to build? A phantom nation?
Do you even know the meaning of nation building.?

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 29, 2016
addictedwriter:
APC, PDP are both shameless party run by gullible, inefficient and low fore-sighted old hags....One question I keep asking is this...Who ll nigerians vote into power in 2019? I see no real and faithful candidate, and to be realistic d complain circle ll keep going on among Nigerians, until a certain 'youth' with 21st century political ideas rule nigeria, but daily as I open my eyes, I ll keep praying for my beloved Nigeria.
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by NaijaCuzin: 3:06pm On May 29, 2016
So sad Nigerians are commemorating Democracy Day with #PMBWasted365Days

http://9japikinblog..nl/2016/05/pmbwasted365days-trending-on-twitter.html?m=1

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by bender79: 3:10pm On May 29, 2016
calitosprince:
FOOL
Look at this one...oya ban yourself til 2019.
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Postboiswag(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2016
#iStandWithBuhari GOD BLESS NAIJA
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS LAGOS
GOD BLESS AMBODE
Still Rep. APC!!!!!!!
Sai Baba I believe in you

3 Likes

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 29, 2016
Bad? U go school at all? He's getting old and i said when God calls him, how is that a bad wish? And where did i mention i'll go to heaven? Bros u better go learn how to read and understand. Not just how to read but try to understand what u're reading

madridguy:
Why wishing our beloved president bad? How do you know you will make heaven when you die too?

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Rotji(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2016
malton:
cry

I feel for them!

Well, tackling a major clean-up isn't child's play.

You're careful not to leave behind any rot, lest the stink hits everybody else soon after.

PMB is taking the fall for something that's occurred through no direct fault of his. The economy actually started nosediving since GEJ's regime.

That said, for me, I wanted a change from the usual wastefulness of GEJ and cohorts in the face of dwindling Foreign Exchange reserves and crude prices. PMB ticked all the boxes and still does. In perilous times as these, there's none better than a frugal and pragmatic leader!

Nigeria would have spiralled out of control were GEJ still in power. I doubt they would have had any gadgets left to type the bullshit with!

You just spoke my mind, I stand to be corrected. All the difficulties we are facing today are the repercussions of PDP's wastefulness, rot and diseased gluttony that unknown to Nigerians has threatened the very existence of our economy and nation. I guess they are just playing the blame game to console themselves. Now like the person crossing the road if you have the liver you must look left, right and left again before you try looting the Nigerian treasury unlike PDP era when you can close your eyes and enter the road of corruption cos everyone will match brakes for you to dance shoki with our money and give someone chance.
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by omogin(f): 3:24pm On May 29, 2016
DynamoDeGreat:
APC 'wasted' 365 days and PDP wasted 16 years. Between 365 days and 16 years which one is bigger.

As for me and other millions of well thinking Nigerians

#WeStandWithBuhari
Crap. So APC has an excuse to keep fooling themselves. Well done!

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by linusbnn(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2016
DynamoDeGreat:
APC 'wasted' 365 days and PDP wasted 16 years. Between 365 days and 16 years which one is bigger.

#WeStandWithBuhari

Go sleep

2 Likes

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by diva90: 3:31pm On May 29, 2016
Even if Buhari and APC wastes 730 days putting things back in place for the betterment of Nigerians.... We will still pick them over PDP and their past candidates who wasted our time for 16 years and looted our commonwealth/national treasury dry. These PDP need to shut up and hide their face in one corner because they have no justification to criticize others.

2 Likes

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by omogin(f): 3:32pm On May 29, 2016
Rotji:

You just spoke my mind, I stand to be corrected. All the difficulties we are facing today are the repercussions of PDP's wastefulness, rot and diseased gluttony that unknown to Nigerians has threatened the very existence of our economy and nation. I guess they are just playing the blame game to console themselves. Now like the person crossing the road if you have the liver you must look left, right and left again before you try looting the Nigerian treasury unlike PDP era when you can close your eyes and enter the road of corruption cos everyone will match brakes for you to dance shoki with our money and give someone chance.
How has Lagos fared being under APC for 17 years. Do we have underground tunnels, speed trains and excellent healthcare delivery? Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by olu1759(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2016
Dat him speech needs subtitle,na only oyel!oyel!oyel! I de hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by computerboy: 3:49pm On May 29, 2016
temitopeadeyemo:

So the looting should continue so that money can be in circulation?

Continue? did you even read my post? there's still looting. it never stopped. they only stopped spending as before thereby holding on to money that shoulda been in circulation

2 Likes

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by mayorchelsea(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2016
People are destroying gas pipelines which aids generation and distribution of power and we hail them for a job well done because it brings our dream of secession closer.Why do we still care about Nigeria? care about power or economy?I careless o, let's bring PMB and Nigeria down.
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by kachola: 4:05pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:
Every right thinking Nigerian that knows the true meaning of DEMOCRACY will forever be grateful to GEJ....... Quote me anywhere!

#DemocracyDay
mumu greatful for sharing de money
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by damkin24(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2016
#PDPmismanaged16yearsinpower
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by valolo: 4:24pm On May 29, 2016
DynamoDeGreat:

#WeStandWithBuhari
Wetin dz one dey talk. Continue to dey stand until ur leg break

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by holyfather(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2016
malton:
cry

I feel for them!

Well, tackling a major clean-up isn't child's play.

You're careful not to leave behind any rot, lest the stink hits everybody else soon after.

PMB is taking the fall for something that's occurred through no direct fault of his. The economy actually started nosediving since GEJ's regime.

That said, for me, I wanted a change from the usual wastefulness of GEJ and cohorts in the face of dwindling Foreign Exchange reserves and crude prices. PMB ticked all the boxes and still does. In perilous times as these, there's none better than a frugal and pragmatic leader!

Nigeria would have spiralled out of control were GEJ still in power. I doubt they would have had any gadgets left to type the bullshit with!

Rather too shabby to hold any ground.
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by tobiasbeecher: 4:30pm On May 29, 2016
modath:
Ajala ta n no O! sad , Yeye people...

Wasted years indeed.... so trended by a party that gave out 20 REFINERY LICENCES and not one came on stream in 16yrs!!

Wasted years and they emptied the treasury trying to return a president that didn't do enough not to need people bribed to return him! ISH!

No amount of hashtag will bring back corruption or remove this particular president...
Stale, trash! Abeg go and find something to eat
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by NaijaCuzin: 4:35pm On May 29, 2016
How can PDP be spoiling APC name and Nigeria keep criticizing APC when they talk abt the past government, PDP
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by ellovee(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2016
This is the only achievement of the president in 365days according to his speech, "The last twelve months have been spent collaborating with all arms of government to revive our institutions so that they are more efficient and fit for purpose"
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by rrikado(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2016
I still believe in this present government. God bless pmb

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by ilovecritics(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2016
DynamoDeGreat:

#WeStandWithBuhari

Who is PDP?

Who is APC?

Atiku? Amaechi?
Saraki? OBJ?

Who?

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by youngmonie: 5:20pm On May 29, 2016
To properly assess his tenure, there has to be a split between short term issues like asset declaration, TSA and and big picture issues like power stability, Boko Haram, etc.. In my opinion, he can only be judged on how he has addressed short term issues right now. 100 days is far too short a time to start calling him out for not delivering 24/7 power supply when we've gone more than 50 years without ever having 24/7 power supply or for not completely wiping out Boko Haram or for not stabilizing our foreign reserves when we are so heavily dependent on a commodity whose price has been nothing to write home about for over 2 years. By year 2, we will have a much clearer picture of where we stand with this man on the big picture issues
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 29, 2016
some political sycophants will keep on spitting out arrant nonsense from those dirty mouth of theirs. PMB is cleaning the mess PDP made for (365x16)days. So be sensitive and positive for once.

I STAND WITH PMB
SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by delvinmaya(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2016
All these people shouting that we imported toothpicks are the ones that vex me most. Please enough with that. You have no facts to support that yet you keep shouting it. Yet toothpick making machines have been selling in nigeria for years now. Give us a better excuse than forex being spent on toothpick

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by Babacele: 6:52pm On May 29, 2016
CSTR6:
Nation building by running the most divisive govt in history? What type of nation are you trying to build? A phantom nation?
Do you even know the meaning of nation building.?
nation building sometimes involve taking hard choices like going after boko haram, avengers , looters,'Fulani herdsmen etc what do you mean by 'the most divisive' ? by whose standards? please explain to me..
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by yomisco4love(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2016
though it's obvious things are dwindling and life seem getting harder, but one fact I know is that this nation would have been placed '' For Sell '' tag had we remain in the hands of the Jonathan PDP led government. looters could no longer loot, their excessive spending has been halted, thereby keeping the Naira in its real status (even though we must face the reality despite not telling well on the economy). this country has been scammed almost beyond repairs. one year is too short and bias to judge PMB. he has taken some steps that one can really found to hope in his government. he need time!
Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by BABANGBALI: 7:23pm On May 29, 2016
"I read online the question a lady asked. The question is how can Buhari who earns over 300million naira yearly claim that he can not afford to pay 27million naira for the APC presidential form. I became interested and decided to investigate. I went to the ministry of Finance where I discovered that it is true that all former Presidents and Head of states actually get 23million naira monthly. But I found out that General Buhari actually wrote the minister of Finance to reject the 23million monthly pay. He said in his letter that he will only accept 10percent or that amount which is 2.3million and that is what he has been taking. This is just to clear the air. What a Nigerian! what class of integrity! God please make us men and women of integrity. Amin." ~ Sen. Dino Melaye ( Oct 27,2014)

1 Like

Re: #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets by litaninja(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2016
My people, you cannot fix the problems from 16 years of bad governance in 1 year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayade Commissions Housing Estate For Bakassi IDPs, Decries 18-Year Neglect / Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom / FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.