Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. (36269 Views)

Creating A Simple Calculator Using HTML,CSS And Javascript / Get A Simple Android App For Your Blog / Learn How To Create A Simple Forum Like Nairaland Using Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by 7thCANON: 12:24pm On May 29, 2016
Since His inauguration as the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on 29th May, 2015, Mohammadu Buhari has made several foreign trips for different purposes. As we mark his first anniversary today, we capture 25 of such trips using a story map.

The full details of the story map be viewed here: http://spidersolutionsnigeria.com/storymap/index.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by veekid(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2016
ajala the traveller; did he mentioned this in demoCRAZY speech?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by wilcox(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2016
Johnny Walker dey learn for where my president dey.
My opinion is simple, if Buhari's visit to all the nation's of the world will make my dream country come to reality, am in total support but if otherwise make him stop o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by wilcox(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2016
veekid:
k
Bad boy
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 29, 2016
Onye mBuhari

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by chimah3(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2016
When he does not have what to do undecided tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Ayomi088(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2016
Sai BABA

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Babysho(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2016
Ajala the Traveller

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by veekid(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2016
wilcox:
Bad boy
being bad is all I'm good at
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by migjossy(f): 5:26pm On May 29, 2016
What a Tourist Buhari is

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 29, 2016
Abeg them they give money to all those FTC?

Why the rush

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by lekjons(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2016
Serenity008:
Abeg them they give money to all those FTC?
Why the rush
they do that so that they can make dumb posts, such as "dullard", "ipod", "zombie", "wailer".. and other idiots will give them 'likes'..

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by drTiv: 5:27pm On May 29, 2016
Please let's understand with him.... fulanis are naturally vagrant so....it's really no surprise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 29, 2016
Serenity008:
Onye mBuhari
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Akshow: 5:27pm On May 29, 2016
I think at 72, the easiest thing for him to do would have been to sit his behind down in Abuja but he choose to tour, working and not on vacation, that's commendable.

Now to the advantages of these foreign trips, for now nothing to show as the populace are wallowing in penury. But hopefully the loots recovered will be put to better use.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by laprince(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2016
lol
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by kristisking(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2016
Ajala the traveler! I hope he included his numerous foreign trips as part of his achievements in the last one year?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by omooba969(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2016
Most of those above me have only been shouting 'Ajala travel', is it not for your sake that he keeps travelling (spending days away from his family) just to fix your broke arse-hole? What is wrong with you Nigerians with short memories? You never see anything good in PMB as if he's not Nigerian.

When the mantle of leadership was given to your own, how did he run the country & what was the outcome of his administration?

Ingrates. cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Cope1(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2016
Mr buhari

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by rabonni(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2016
There was a country

There was a president

Now we have minister of travelling affairs

and leader of x-men

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by freshness2020: 5:29pm On May 29, 2016
World renowned Tourist President

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by worlexy(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by ngmgeek(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2016
President Ajala cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Omokaysmith: 5:30pm On May 29, 2016
This old man has wasted 365 days of our National life
I campaigned for him and I am quite disappointed with his performance so far
I hope for d sake of our dear Nation, the remaining 3years he has left is better than his first

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Safemode(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2016
You. people should Blame Buhari after 2019

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by gift01: 5:31pm On May 29, 2016
They promised 3 million jobs in a year. Baba did 3 million miles

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Hassanjj(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2016
With Mr. Jonathan with the so called CURROPTion era, there was constant power supply, little work to at least keep body and soul together , u can easily get tomato's of #200 to cook stew. Fuel was sold for #87 per litre. But with President BUHARI the change and Corrupt free nation crusader. Power generation witnessed 0megawat which has never happened before, subsidy removed and fuel now sold for #145 per litre, no job, tomato is now untouchable. Who is deceiving who? In my opinion, they should bring back OUR CORRUPTION AND LETS CONTINUE TO ENJOY what we have been enjoying before.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Shaadey: 5:31pm On May 29, 2016
Hm
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by anonimi: 5:33pm On May 29, 2016
veekid:
ajala the traveller; did he mentioned this in demoCRAZY speech?

He is waiting for a recognition in the Guinness Book of Records before he mentions it. angry
Such a useless leader who does not care about us. rather he INSULTS his country and its citizens at the slightest opportunity abroad.
What a WASTE!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3381879_168046_jpegbc55e6d7f4fd3025f6bfe56b49496ba8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503799_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3476420buharibusyjpega0c0f30c8e676447f2368ca29ce0e866_jpeg66496e979fd5cdafe4174996f8e07cae

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 29, 2016
Omo, dix guy ball comot shaaa........tourism minister. But hope the trips he made is gonna yield good results on Nigerians
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by kels4fun(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2016
around the world in 80 days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google / How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps / 11 Photos: Nairaland.com From Beginning Till Now (2005-->--2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.