Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave (47451 Views)

'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband / Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert / With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by Mayflowa(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:
Who she epp? undecided

Don't mind her. Can't she let it pass? This toolz girl really has luck for marrying a pilot. She is not person o. That is how she attacked some girl on Twitter for saying her husband is fine! Who does that?

Anyway, she will keep enjoying because pilot are very very rich but she hasn't got a giving and kind spirit

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by dollyptosh(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2016
HomesOfLife:

I think she did the right thing. Begging on social platform is uncalled for. This begging lady is one of over 100 beggers that disturb her on a daily. I believe If you love something, buy it. If you can't afford it, it's probably not yet for you. Don't beg or borrow, it stinks.
It doesn't make sense. If you can't afford it, buy what you can afford.
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by ladyF(f): 3:25pm On May 29, 2016
zizi04:
.. i have been stalking you for a while now. i like your funny comments and ur signature after every comment. " its lady F again"...lol. nice one
Lmao! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by tranxo(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2016
ladyF:
Borrow borrow no go make you shine. Why won't she just be contented with the beads she has in her jewelry box? angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
She may not even have a jewelry box.
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by tunapawizzy: 4:00pm On May 29, 2016
Wondering if i can share u with ur man
nikkypearl:
Can't someone follow share beads abi husband ? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by teacherbim(f): 4:10pm On May 29, 2016
She was just trying to pull her legs ni
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by niggy73(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2016
Fear don catch Toolz make the girl no carry her beads do juju,her wedding go crash like other Dubai wedding..u can never trust these girls of today
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by AuroraB(f): 5:13pm On May 29, 2016
lifezone247:
forgetting that it's only God that gives baby and decide the gender.
embarassed she gives her daughter-in law. But that lady fall hands big time sad shocked
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by kelvyn7: 5:30pm On May 29, 2016
ladyF:
To borrow stuff from people to wear? Abeg I no fit.
I go kukuma just go out with my bra and pant or whatever I have. grin
Lol
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by eyinjuege: 6:04pm On May 29, 2016
lifezone247:
forgetting that it's only God that gives baby and decide the gender.

Yes o...

That doesn't still stop us from making our heart's desires known to God, and believing it will happen.
Where will man be without hope?
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by nikkypearl(f): 6:04pm On May 29, 2016
I am a rev sis. And a Virgin too embarassed
tunapawizzy:
Wondering if i can share u with ur man
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by BABANGBALI: 6:23pm On May 29, 2016
Oyindaberry:

Haa! You're wicked ooo shocked
anybody wey go dubai go do wedding and him no parcel our own food drink and cake for us na so we dey do am.

When is your wedding make we begin count grin
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by Oyindaberry(f): 6:45pm On May 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
anybody wey go dubai go do wedding and him no parcel our own food drink and cake for us na so we dey do am.

When is your wedding make we begin count grin
Eyin aye mojuba oo!
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by tunapawizzy: 6:48pm On May 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
I am a rev sis. And a Virgin too embarassed
Vir... What .... Dat thing is sweet o.... Like honey.. Shey u will taste small
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by BABANGBALI: 7:20pm On May 29, 2016
Oyindaberry:

Eyin aye mojuba oo!
a da fun e omo aye. Oko e a gbadun e daada.
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by kenoz(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2016
grin
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by hopilo4life(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2016
@ Toolz,ko ni greedy sha. grin grin
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by Oyindaberry(f): 8:26pm On May 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
a da fun e omo aye. Oko e a gbadun e daada.
Omo aye ke? Rara o...Amin oko mi a gbadun mi and vice versa, ese egbon.
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by BABANGBALI: 8:38pm On May 29, 2016
Oyindaberry:

Omo aye ke? Rara o...Amin oko mi a gbadun mi and vice versa, ese egbon.
no make me change my mind o
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by buharisbae(f): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2016
Truman155:
god doesn't decide the gender x any y chromosomes does

says the chief adviser of God
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by Truman155(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
buharisbae:

says the chief adviser of God
NO says a non dogmatic, Church going firm believer of God, pragmatic and enlightened black male scientist
Re: Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave by supaslim(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Begi begi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister / I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson / DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.