Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pastor Anita – I Have Not Reconciled With Chris Oyakhilome - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Anita – I Have Not Reconciled With Chris Oyakhilome (456 Views)

Surest Ways To A Successful Marriage By Rev. Chris Oyakhilome / Gospel Singer, Chris Morgan Welcomes Baby Girl (PHOTO) / Caroline Danjuma, Anita Oyakhilome & Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Anita – I Have Not Reconciled With Chris Oyakhilome by westreporter(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2016
Pastor Anita – I Have Not Reconciled With Chris Oyakhilome

Pastor Anita formerly married to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has released a statement via her website stating that she has not made any decision to return to her ex-husband. The statement read:

It has been brought to my attention that there are persistent rumors and misinformation about my marital status being circulated and I would like to address the certain reconciliation rumours with this statement.

Further to the formal notification of the dissolution of marriage made by my Solicitors earlier this year, please note that this has not changed; and I am no longer a part of Christ Embassy aka Believer’s Loveworld or any such organisation in any capacity.

I am reiterating this to ensure that no one is misled by the false rumors or unfounded statements that show up and are spread from time to time on the Internet.
Any additional statement concerning me will be issued by my Solicitors, who are my legal representatives so please do not be deceived.

Thank you and God bless. Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe formerly Oyakhilome

Anita filed for divorce in February, 2016 citing her husband’s “unreasonable behaviour” and inappropriate relationships with staff members. Many believe this implied adultery on the part of Pastor Chris.

SOURCE: https://ngceleb.com/pastor-anita/

(1) (Reply)

What Is Diabetes Mellitus The Silent Killer And Who Can Get It? / Need To Have Enough Time To Settle / Say Hello To A Sparkling Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.