Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value (1920 Views)

Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way / Have You Ever Completely Lost Respect For A Friend Because Of Something???????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by Jadekitana(f): 1:21pm On May 29, 2016
It's very simple, if someone isn't into you don't force it. You don't only disgrace yourself, the respect is totally gone. People fall out of love for one reason or the other, trying to force them to come back wouldn't help the situation.

I and my friends were having a ladies night out and a dude came to say hi. Ofcourse I greeted him back because he didn't mean any harm, he was just being friendly. And 30mins later some random lady walks into the rest room to ask me funny questions in an authoritative way.

I'm like e gba mi o, do I know you? Are u a police? Go ask your boyfriend why he came to our table or are u gonna warn every lady here.

For the ladies who do that shit of policing your bfs, going through his phone and all, is that gonna change the fact that he may meet someone fantastic tomorrow and dump you? Most of these guys are seriously choked, they want out. And being too possessive and dramatic worsens everything! If your man is cheating, use your senses and leave. If u can't, settle things amicably. Don't go about asking all his friends about him, killing yourself or warning every lady, it reduces your value greatly.

Btw i'm missed Thesonofmark and lalasticlala so much. kiss
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by damiosy(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
It's very simple, if someone isn't into you don't force it. You don't only disgrace yourself, the respect is totally gone. People fall out of love for one reason or the other, trying to force them to come back wouldn't help the situation.

I and my friends were having a ladies night out and a dude came to say hi. Ofcourse I greeted him back because he didn't mean any harm, he was just being friendly. And 30mins later some random lady walks into the rest room to ask me funny questions in an authoritative way.

I'm like e gba mi o, do I know you? Are u a police? Go ask your boyfriend why he came to our table or are u gonna warn every lady here.

For the ladies who do that shit of policing your bfs, going through his phone and all, is that gonna change the fact that he may meet someone fantastic tomorrow and dump you? Most of these guys are seriously choked, they want out. And being too possessive and dramatic worsens everything! If your man is cheating, use your senses and leave. If u can't, settle things amicably. Don't go about asking all his friends about him, killing yourself or warning every lady, it reduces your value greatly.

Preach
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:26pm On May 29, 2016
Gbam! Op, u said it all *CHop knuckle* cheesy..

But i knw some gurls willnt still learn angry
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by tripplephi: 1:27pm On May 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Correct. Mortal kombat
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by DynamoDeGreat: 1:28pm On May 29, 2016
Jade woun't you fight over Phyno?

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by eghos12(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2016
hmm
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by Hazardd(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by halfricanadian(f): 1:36pm On May 29, 2016
So true i agree with u
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by SmellingAnus(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2016
When the devil is set to pursue a woman from her marriage she would start by checking her husband's phone instead of her to find out whether her father, grandfather and great grandfather were ever faithful to their wives - Mugabe (2016)

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by makydebbie(f): 1:47pm On May 29, 2016
this is so true...and sometimes the guy in question isnt worth the stress...
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by schumastic(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2016
am not suprise cus most of the them don't have value in the first place, so there is nothing to lose..
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by chydii(f): 1:56pm On May 29, 2016
Even if its your husband?
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by Ramon92: 2:01pm On May 29, 2016
grin
That guy has successfully hacked into what makes that lady 'a woman' so don't blame her. I bet if a guy got your mumu button which ye ladies erroneously think y'all can protect to pump up ya value, you'd find urself doing same if not worse..

value you say?? Tell that to the bad boys..
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by halfricanadian(f): 2:07pm On May 29, 2016
chydii:
Even if its your husband?

Even if its husband yes i wont fight bt b graciuos take care of my kids

If u as a wife nd a mother is fyting for a grown up man who knows wat is right nd wrong yet wont do d ryt thing

Who is goin to bring up d innocent kids well in sound morals so as nt to b gullible like deir dad

If husband starts misbehaving my kids becomes my priority cos tru dem my legacy lives long

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by Kondomatik: 2:10pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
So true i agree with u

A guy that knows his value wouldn't give ladies reason to fight over him.
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by deskhal(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2016
So you no go fight if Dangote na your husband?
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by halfricanadian(f): 2:12pm On May 29, 2016
Kondomatik:

Hmmmmmm true
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by halfricanadian(f): 2:14pm On May 29, 2016
Kondomatik:

Hmmmmmm true
Funny one is dat nt every one dat fyts over u wants u or truly loves u dey do dat for wat dey wud gain from u dats all
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by saintdennis(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2016
Females on NL can form Jane bond sha...

Hope when you see your fiance or that guy you've rubber stamped as husband materi start flirting with different women tomorrow ya'll will jejely break off the relationship and not fight for love.

If you don't do stupid / childish things, then you not in love.

My 2cents.
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by firstking01(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2016
So, does it mean you gonna fold your arms and watch another woman snatch your Godfearing, caring and loving husband/boyfriend from youundecided....no, i think thats cowardise @miss op.
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by youngest85(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2016
jade+kitana=front page
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by deskhal(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2016
youngest85:
jade+kitana=front page
Stop the ass licking.
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by Ramon92: 2:31pm On May 29, 2016
makydebbie:
this is so true...and sometimes the guy in question isnt worth the stress...
and if he's worth the stress, what'll you do??
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by Ginaz(f): 2:38pm On May 29, 2016
That was how my neighbor's daughter had her face stabbed with a bottle and completely disfigured by her boyfriend's ex. The girl who did this is yet to be arrested and the stupid boyfriend is showing 'I don't care attitude " he even drove her out of his house.

She stay in the hospital for two months, I wonder why girls waste their lives cos of a man. What is she fighting for?? Now she paid with her face!

I can't fight with a woman over a man, never. It's not worth the shiiiiiiiit!
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by DRISKLEF(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2016
What more can i say? grin LOL
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by makydebbie(f): 3:22pm On May 29, 2016
Ramon92:
and if he's worth the stress, what'll you do??
pray
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by rosieluv(f): 3:28pm On May 29, 2016
i agree wiv u op,neva fight ova a guy,its nt worth it
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by PureWays(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2016
A woman that fights/attacks another lady b'cos of her man instead of facing the man is the bigger coward.
firstking01:
So, does it mean you gonna fold your arms and watch another woman snatch your Godfearing, caring and loving husband/boyfriend from youundecided....no, i think thats cowardise @miss op.
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

oh my goodness shocked you completely expressed the way I feel... like I'm so stunned grin this is exactly what I've been trying to tell people

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by chigoizie7(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2016
Ginaz:
That was how my neighbor's daughter had her face stabbed with a bottle and completely disfigured by her boyfriend's ex. The girl who did this is yet to be arrested and the stupid boyfriend is showing 'I don't care attitude " he even drove her out of his house.

She stay in the hospital for two months, I wonder why girls waste their lives cos of a man. What is she fighting for?? Now she paid with her face!

I can't fight with a woman over a man, never. It's not worth the shiiiiiiiit!

So, what has d bf got to do with the bf being Stupîd? U said ex-gf, which means he ain't even cheating on d new gf, so, na him fault say d ex never got over him? Thus, stabbing the other girl? U really don't know why he is behaving the way he does, u really don't know ur nebos dota's contributions into what brot d fight in d 1st place. Abi na d boy talk say make d ex stab him current bae?

So, why is he now termed "stupid"?
Re: Any Lady Who Fights Another Over A Man Has Completely Lost Her Value by chigoizie7(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2016
See as dem de contradict demselves. 1. Dey are not worth it, 2. Girls who fight over a guy is doing so because of what she will gain from him.

If number 2 is correct, then it makes number 1 invalid. Btw, it came from d same person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Five (5) Questions Will Determine If He Is Right For You. (ladies) / Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? / He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.