Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship (857 Views)

I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand / Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2016
Fellow nairalanders I have a prollem I am afraid of being in relationship.But before you start shaking head I am not homosexual infact I love brezz so much that I wish it can be included in my breakfast every morning.But I can't keep a girl No! Even when I manage to overcome my fear the relationship will last for weeks,I go just taya for the matter.But if its time to toast babe I would gallantly go and speak grammar when she kon gree I go dey fear and if you ask me now what my fear is particularly my answer would be "I don't know" you guys should please Epp me in any which way
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by deskhal(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself. You're gay! tongue
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by Vinshu(f): 2:23pm On May 29, 2016
I don't know why guys here always make it clear they aren't gay. There is no shame in being gay. It's who you are.

Besides, it's not mandatory you are in a relationship. There is more to life than relationships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 2:24pm On May 29, 2016
Develop ursef first
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2016
cool
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by sinaj(f): 2:27pm On May 29, 2016
smiley
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by Hero10001: 2:30pm On May 29, 2016
Gay alert.
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by Obinovictor(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2016
Vinshu:
I don't know why guys here always make it clear they aren't gay. There is no shame in being gay. It's who you are.

Besides, it's not mandatory you are in a relationship. There is more to life than relationships.

Being gay is not who anyone is... It's what they have come to believe
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2016
But......But..But.....But AM NOT GAY
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by Vinshu(f): 2:40pm On May 29, 2016
Obinovictor:

Being gay is not who anyone is... It's what they have come to believe

Not true. You only believe what you see and what you are. The point is they are gay and it doesn't change anything about them neither would anything change their gay life.
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by 7footre(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2016
Vinshu:

Not true. You only believe what you see and what you are. The point is they are gay and it doesn't change anything about them neither would anything change their gay life.
Iffa woze you ehn

Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by Vinshu(f): 2:43pm On May 29, 2016
7footre:

Iffa woze you ehn

I don't understand
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by 7footre(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2016
Vinshu:

I don't understand
*sigh* mention me when you do
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by Obinovictor(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2016
Vinshu:

In most cases, you believe what you're made to believe when you have little or no knowledge of the situation
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by Vinshu(f): 2:49pm On May 29, 2016
7footre:

*sigh* mention me when you do

You mentioned me first. I had no intention of mentioning you at all
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by Vinshu(f): 2:53pm On May 29, 2016
Obinovictor:

In most cases, you believe what you're made to believe when you have little or no knowledge of the situation

Made to believe? Since I was 5 I was attracted to females more. I wrote love letters to females when I was 6. Even though i still like men too. Does anyone need to "make me believe" I am bi-sexual? It's who people are and nothing can change it. People are born with it. Ive seen 3 year old gays

What matters is when you discover it. Not when or what you believe or made to believe.
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by 7footre(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2016
Vinshu:

You mentioned me first. I had no intention of mentioning you at all
Not disputing that, only asked you to mention me when you've deciphered the content of ma post
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by Obinovictor(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2016
Vinshu:

Made to believe? Since I was 5 I was attracted to females more. I wrote love letters to females when I was 6. Even though i still like men too. Does anyone need to "make me believe" I am bi-sexual? It's who people are and nothing can change it. People are born with it. Ive seen 3 year old gays

What matters is when you discover it. Not when or what you believe or made to believe.

Now I get where you're coming from... No vex.

*picks up shoes and runs away*
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by emerged01(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Fellow nairalanders I have a prollem I am afraid of being in relationship.But before you start shaking head I am not homosexual infact I love brezz so much that I wish it can be included in my breakfast every morning.But I can't keep a girl No! Even when I manage to overcome my fear the relationship will last for weeks,I go just taya for the matter.But if its time to toast babe I would gallantly go and speak grammar when she kon gree I go dey fear and if you ask me now what my fear is particularly my answer would be "I don't know" you guys should please Epp me in any which way

You are not ready yet. Look for other things to spend your time on. When you are 40yrs,then you will be able to value relationship.
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by Obinovictor(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2016
7footre:

Iffa woze you ehn

Abeg, woze am for 2
Re: Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship by HCF(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2016
@OP.You sound like someone with COMMITMENT PHOBIA...if it is what I am thinking,then u are not alone.

Mostly, commitment phobic men find it difficult sustaining even hard earned relationships. This is because they believe they could still have a better choice out there. And sometimes,the phobia could be rooted in their upbringing; Men who experienced overwhelming family squabbles while growing up tend to get scared of being in relationships.

Whichever, the usual method of overcoming any phobia, is to 'face the fear'. Doing this means you must defy all odds to make a relationship work. But,it must be with someone you sincerely cherish as a Friend(avoid all these flings,they make it worse), because the bulk of the responsibility of helping u out of the problem lies with ur partner who would have to put up with many strange behaviors on your part...

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Kiss Is This?(photo) / An Hiv Aid Positive Woman Vows To Infect D Virus To Unsuspecting Men,watch Video / Checkout The Mother Of 4 Children Who Become Wealthy By Dating Sugar Daddies.pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.