Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,451 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Break The Silence... Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break The Silence... Boys (762 Views)

Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p / Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break The Silence... Boys by youngbah(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2016
year(In university)

I was sitting in the lecture room, looking at that girl sitting next to me. She was my ‘best friend’. She had nice hair, humble and was very beautiful. I wish I could tell her that I loved her so much, but I didn’t want to break the bond. After lectures, she walked to me, borrowed some notes of the previous class hugged and pecked me goodbye.

I wish I told her, I wish she knew
That I wanted us to be more than just friends
I loved her, but I was shy
I didn’t know why.

2nd year

My phone rang, it was her; she called me to tell me how much she was hurt. Her boyfriend just broke her heart. She asked me to go keep her company. I went to see her; coz she was my best friend. As I sat next to her, I looked her in the eye, wishing she was mine. After two hours of having fun and hanging out, she was okay; so I left her to go to bed. Before I left, she looked me in the eye with a beautiful smile, hugged me goodbye.

I didn’t know why.

3rd year

One day, before the grand school end year party, she asked me to accompany her to the school dance. I was very happy, because every moment with her was special. But we went to the party ‘as just friends’. After the party, I sat at the door. I looked at her, as she chatted with her friends. She happened to look at me, and then gave me that killer smile.

I didn’t know why.

Graduation day

Days, weeks, months passed. It was the graduation day, so happy and excited we had completed our studies. She stood up, to go pick her certificate. As she walked elegantly, I couldn’t stop staring at her. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn’t notice me like that. Before she left, she came with her graduation gown, looked at me, gave me a smile and told me, ‘your forever my best friend’

I didn’t know why.

Wedding day

3 years down the line, in the church, she walks down the aisle, with her parents on her side.

It really hurts me, since my chance is now gone. I love her too much, but I got to let her go. She is being married with another man.

I wanted her to be mine, but she didn’t see me like that. But as she walked she looked at me and gave me that killer smile. Whispered to me “BEST FRIEND EVER”

I didn't know why

Burial day

Days, months, years passed.5 years later, I went to mourn the love of my life. The love I was afraid to tell. As I viewed her lain body, it hurt me that she left without knowing I loved her.

During the service, they read her diary. The mc began

‘I stare at him; I would love to have him in my life. I try to simulate situations, but he doesn’t seem to notice
me.’ I love him, I wish he knew. I would really want us to be more than just friends. I love him but am shy to say. I don’t know why.

My strength was over, I Knelt before the crowd, as tears dropped down my chicks. Those words touched me deeply. I wish I told her. But its now too late, she is gone.

I didn’t know why.

BREAK THE SILENCE> IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE; TELL THEM.

SHARE TO ENCOURAGE MEN THAT ARE STILL boys!! and GIRLS THAT ARE SHY.
From DEMAC...
Re: Break The Silence... Boys by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2016
And that is hw I lost my first love... cool

Shyness is an evil spirit. Dnt let it deny you the love of ur life.

1 Like

Re: Break The Silence... Boys by youngbah(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2016
Its unfortunate U had to learn through the hard way #cutehector
Re: Break The Silence... Boys by Cutehector(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2016
youngbah:
Its unfortunate U had to learn through the hard way #cutehector
very unfortunate. Like we breaking up befor we even began anything. Told myself I won't b ashamed to say my feelings anymore
Re: Break The Silence... Boys by rosieluv(f): 2:51pm On May 29, 2016
nice one op
Re: Break The Silence... Boys by Kiish(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
And that is hw I lost my first love... cool
Shyness is an evil spirit. Dnt let it deny you the love of ur life.
Damn I can imagine. Im sure youre no longer shy grin Lesson learned the hard way
Re: Break The Silence... Boys by Cutehector(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2016
Kiish:
Damn I can imagine. Im sure youre no longer shy grin Lesson learned the hard way
naaaaah.. cheesy
Re: Break The Silence... Boys by youngbah(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
very unfortunate. Like we breaking up befor we even began anything. Told myself I won't b ashamed to say my feelings anymore
Am sure you're a pro now, not a PLAYER though
Re: Break The Silence... Boys by Cutehector(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2016
youngbah:
Am sure you're a pro now, not a PLAYER though
lol as people grow, we age with grace and ability to speak out our minds. wink no human can remain shy..

Dat is what I believe in.

1 Like

Re: Break The Silence... Boys by youngbah(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
lol as people grow, we age with grace and ability to speak out our minds. wink no human can remain shy..

Dat is what I believe in.
dats very TRUE, but 'no human can remain shy', like seriously, how did U come abt it?
Re: Break The Silence... Boys by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2016
youngbah:
dats very TRUE, but 'no human can remain shy', like seriously, how did U come abt it?
its a fact.
Re: Break The Silence... Boys by debque(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2016
eeeyha...touching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Break The Silence... Boys by okikiosibodu(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2016
lesson learnt. the poster above me though ( debque ) , deserves military flogging on his bare yansh

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Always Tries To Make Me Look Stup!d / Unbelievable…see Woman With The Biggest kitten! (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.