Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons (33526 Views)

Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) / Soldiers Burn Boko Haram Base, Kill 3 Terrorists, Recover Weapons (Photos) / Troops Recover Weapons After Repeling Boko Haram Attack In Sambisa Forest.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by funkydislo: 4:02pm On May 29, 2016
donsteady:
The truth is, some gulible naira landers will will believe this trash
yes I will believe it cos I knew that the story is true.Do the needful when you get close to the lagoon.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by bright007(f): 4:02pm On May 29, 2016
k
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by ricsman(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2016
ganisucks:
With due respect †̥♥ Nairaland's rule9, these are LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL( no offence intended, please don't ban ♍ƺ)
y u dey beg
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Ganiyat72(f): 4:03pm On May 29, 2016
Story story storeeee
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by anwe: 4:04pm On May 29, 2016
Lie lie Mohammed and APC are at again. Show us pishoor
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Sobeautiful: 4:04pm On May 29, 2016
Part of the achievements in one year. Including the one Chibok girl found. Buhari is working.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Korrection(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2016
It would have been nice to see them on pics just the way the boko boys are being exhibited...I smell lies sha....
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Pyno30: 4:04pm On May 29, 2016
Innocent souls have just been Arrested
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Pyno30: 4:05pm On May 29, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
always even number, it seems there is no odd numbers in lies.
chaii
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by kensandrea: 4:05pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by loomer: 4:08pm On May 29, 2016
Una catch people for delta state, parade them for Edo state.

First of all, those militants no go even leave weapons for house, them smart pass that one

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by rrikado(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2016
May God help our Nigerian Army to overcome this challenges
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by princeade86(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2016
pix of the suspect and their weapons.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by NonFarmPayrol: 4:10pm On May 29, 2016
Gombs:

1. Note the name of the guy in charge

2. Note what was said to have been discovered, yet no pictures.

3. Note, they aren't even sure of what there's doing. I don't know if it's bad journalism or real desperate moves by the military to put some shine on Democracy day.

4. The last bold statement made me hiss, what kind of reasoning do we have in our security outfits? If these guys are really criminals but not the NDA, do you know what it would do in the ranks and file of NDA? They'd get supper careful, clinical and ruthless. Lies won't win that war..

Summary:
[size=14pt]you pipu shuu Kontinu desiving Nigerians.[/size]

the army has been trained by lai mohammed . grin

thats how they arrested chevron staff last time grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by kinibigdeal(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2016
ganisucks:
With due respect †̥♥ Nairaland's rule9, these are LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL( no offence intended, please don't ban ♍ƺ)

What's the problem between you and Rules
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Splinz(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2016
You mean like the first five that was arrested and paraded before? undecided
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by lordkhalifa(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2016
POO-HARI and his libyans friends in khaki has been lying to us since 1985

Pictures or IDONBELIVIT
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by ayindejimmy(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2016
TheArchangel:
Are they now into face to face combat Haven't heard of them killing people

I deem this news a lie.

But some soldiers have been ambushed and killed by them
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 29, 2016
To all doubting Thomas, this news is a true. My aunt came from oporaza yesterday because of the military raid.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2016
PMB should understand that Guerrilla war can never be won without the people's support! And dats what BH boys are using in NE. BFA in SE Lost cos dey went conventional. NDA is practical guerilla form.
You can never win without the Local people support. Using brute force would only give NDA More recruit. This is also reasons why BH boys have been up in the game of Intelligence, ambush, deception, sabotage, espionage.

Social & Political injustice Remain d 2 main cause of conflict in anypart of the world.

SoLuTion: Try to make the people see reasons to still be part of you. Get rid of currupt class among dem so dey can all feel among. Above all, there is need for a serious talk. Go Back to Table with them.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by chebeoc(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2016
Until nigerian security agencies learn to work without political interference nobody can take them serious .
kill cattle hustlers in north -east tag them bokoharam terrorists, kill armed robbers in south -east call them ipob members and now any crime from south south are committed by avengers, all to please the central government.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by iwadobo: 4:28pm On May 29, 2016
ganisucks:

Don't mind the zombie soldiers . They must submit suspects to their overlord. Where were they when the avengers were bombing the pipelines?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by ruffDiamond: 4:28pm On May 29, 2016
Make nobody halla one human right nonsense here o cool milltrats no even a quarter of BH clout and yet the routed them cool these so called scAVENGER are nothing but riff raffs, rascal,misfit,nuisance,never do well lazy bum ,irresponsible, no futute ambition (NFAs)criminals among the good Niger delta ,always mouthing our 'oyel' upandown as if na dem put for inside ground .. Bunch of lazy marafakkas all ..as always my money on Nigerian Troop cool in jarule voice*bumrush em lazy criminal a*s! kiss grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by spartacuz: 4:32pm On May 29, 2016
I don't trust Naija military when it comes to "arresting", I'll say they entered people's houses and got their sons, then framed them with the so called weapons.
Fab Lies!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by 989900B: 4:34pm On May 29, 2016
"Don't keep things where you live"
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Goahead(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=46083508][/quote]Are you this daft? You couldn't see the date of that tweet?
Let's see how propaganda and lies will sustain this government for the next three years.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by discusant: 4:36pm On May 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:

The 4 Brigade headquarters (which carried out the operation) is located in Benin-City.

Of course nobody expects iPods to agree with this news despite it being published by PUNCH grin

Their 'faceless'' criminals will soon join Nnamdi in his zoo.

All these your exuberant happiness sef .....
Niger Deltans arrested:

so that 90% of oil wells in the Niger delta shall continue to be owned by northern Nigerians, abi?

so that Nigerdelta area shall continue to remain desolate while you use 20 new states and myriad local govt councils in the north to suck up most of the proceeds from oil in the Niger delta area to develop the north and Abuja..

Meanwhile, most southerners that used to live in the north have been chased away by sharia and Boko.

Abeg, park well, if Ijaw people and others of the Niger delta no sabi talk and fight for their rights, IPOB can help them talk and fight. IPOB hate your wickedness. Any environmental rot in the SS can easily penetrate the rest of the east.

Niger delta area ought to have developed more than Dubai, but for your wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by joes11(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2016
I doubt this news

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by QuotaSystem: 4:38pm On May 29, 2016
Goahead:
Are you this daft? You couldn't see the date of that tweet?
Let's see how propaganda and lies will sustain this government for the next three years.

Don't be such a nutcase.

That date and fb screenshot (not tweet) is to prove that the 4th brigade has always been located in Benin city which the previous poster doubted.

Understand the context of issues before jumping in to embarrass yourself next time.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by surveyor1234: 4:46pm On May 29, 2016
Note...if u say d truth ,the mod will ban u...nairaland is losing its flavour n taste
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Fash20: 4:49pm On May 29, 2016
Gombs:

1. Note the name of the guy in charge

2. Note what was said to have been discovered, yet no pictures.

3. Note, they aren't even sure of what there's doing. I don't know if it's bad journalism or real desperate moves by the military to put some shine on Democracy day.

4. The last bold statement made me hiss, what kind of reasoning do we have in our security outfits? If these guys are really criminals but not the NDA, do you know what it would do in the ranks and file of NDA? They'd get supper careful, clinical and ruthless. Lies won't win that war..

Summary:
[size=14pt]you pipu shuu Kontinu desiving Nigerians.[/size]
IPOD alert

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Heffalump(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE MADE TO FACE THE FULL WEIGHT OF THEIR ATROCITIES.

USELESS scavengers

BOMBING OUR OWN NIGER DELTA

The God of Nigeria is greater than any ethnic group, including Ijaw and IPOB. They never see anything yet. Let them go and inquire from Shekau of Bokoharam. Fuckkking ingrates! angry angry angry

I have said it before, scatter the creeks and lets start afresh, that will be the best solution. Otherwise, we should be perpetually ready for this nonsense hand-twisting and sabotage from hopeless brigands called Niger Delta Militants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' / Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard. / Marketers Say Petrol Price Could Further Drop By ₦8/Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.