Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist (68371 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Bank of Industry YES Programme Round2 List Is Finally Out / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by shesAgem: 3:37pm On May 29, 2016
If you received an e-mail on Saturday, 28/05/2016 to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the BoI Youth Entrepreneurship Support Programme, let us meet here and keep one another updated on training and related information. And congratulations for making it to the next stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by shesAgem: 3:47pm On May 29, 2016
Your application has been selected to advance to the next phase of the Youth Entrepreneurship Support Program (YES-P). You are one of the 17.5% that made it to this stage.

This phase of the program requires you to do the following:

1) ATTEND AN ONLINE TRAINING:

You will be required to attend a 3-month online training that will further improve your business skills, enable you develop an effective business model and prepare you to access the Bank of Industry loan. The online course is intensive and will require your commitment as only 70% of those from this stage will proceed to the one week in-class training before being absorbed into the BOI pipeline as preferred applicants for the loan.

The online training will commence on Monday, 13th June, 2016. You will receive an email instructionon how to register for your online training in a few days.

2) MONITOR YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ACCOUNT.
As you have successfully made it to this phase, you will need to check your registered email account and the YES-P website for program updates regularly. This is of great importance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by CuteTj(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2016
I am yet to receive a mail from them. I hope its in batches and will receive my own o..

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2016
shesAgem:
Your application has been selected to advance to the next phase of the Youth Entrepreneurship Support Program (YES-P). You are one of the 17.5% that made it to this stage.

This phase of the program requires you to do the following:

1) ATTEND AN ONLINE TRAINING:

You will be required to attend a 3-month online training that will further improve your business skills, enable you develop an effective business model and prepare you to access the Bank of Industry loan. The online course is intensive and will require your commitment as only 70% of those from this stage will proceed to the one week in-class training before being absorbed into the BOI pipeline as preferred applicants for the loan.

The online training will commence on Monday, 13th June, 2016. You will receive an email instructionon how to register for your online training in a few days.

2) MONITOR YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ACCOUNT.
As you have successfully made it to this phase, you will need to check your registered email account and the YES-P website for program updates regularly. This is of great importance.

Congratulations to all.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by oludarekehinde(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2016
I have not received my own also, I hope to receive it soon
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by nuhu(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2016
I received the email

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by JessNigeria: 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
Congratulations to successful applicants.

You feedback will be most useful if you indicate your geopolitical zone and when you received the email.

nuhu:
I received the email

shesAgem:
If you received an e-mail on Saturday, 28/05/2016 to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the BoI Youth Entrepreneurship Support Programme, let us meet here and keep one another updated on training and related information. And congratulations for making it to the next stage.

1 Share

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dyydxx: 10:00pm On May 30, 2016
nawa o. 17.5% of how many applicants?

anyway i haven't gotten the mail.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by nuhu(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2016
@ 6:32pm, on saturday 28 th may 2016. North west. Let's see how it goes..
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dannB(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2016
Please, has anyone from southwest received email from BOI? I am just tired of this country cause I am yet to receive an email too.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dav8id(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2016
3 months inline training ke? then when will the fund be available nah!

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dav8id(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2016
3 months online training ke? then when will the fund be available nah!
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kk4real: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2016
Just received mine, but a error was made on the name (someone else's name was used). I Hope its a typo error. South West
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Internetguru007: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2016
kk4real:
Just received mine, but a error was made on the name (someone else's name was used). I Hope its a typo error. South West

Same here too, received mine with a wrong name showing
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by 1dorzine(m): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2016
kk4real:

I also have the same problem, an error on the name it was addressed to, and it's the only email I have. From South West too. I hope the error is only on the name and not the mail.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kk4real: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2016
Has to be an error then, it was mass sent. So lets presume its a human error.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by shesAgem: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Same here, tried to reply but the mail failed to deliver. Let us hope it is an error. South West.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2016
shesAgem:
Same here, tried to reply but the mail failed to deliver. Let us hope it is an error. South West.

same error
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kk4real: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Its a one way mail server. You can only receive from it, or else they would be bombarded by tons of mails everyday.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by XeniaOnatopp: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hi guys, I got the same message with the wrong name but was able to confirm by checking the list here http://www.boi.ng/yes-list. Hope this helps. Congratulations to everyone and I hope we are successful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kk4real: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks. Confirmed mine also.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by alabireal: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
I got mine too, and congratulations to everyone else sharing the same fate ...
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by alabireal: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks for bringing the list up, Kudos
XeniaOnatopp:
Hi guys, I got the same message with the wrong name but was able to confirm by checking the list here http://www.boi.ng/yes-list. Hope this helps. Congratulations to everyone and I hope we are successful.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kk4real: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
An updated email has been sent, with the name corrections.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by nuhu(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
3 months Online training? Hope we will not need a sophisticated internet service or facilities to connect.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Ebuka478(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Received today. North-Central.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by khayleb(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
That's the image of the shortlisted candidates.
Congratulations to us.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by oludarekehinde(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Finally! Finally!! I just received mail also from BOI. To God be the Glory
Congratulations to all
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Harvest09(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Received the maill to,what should we expect from the online training
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by 1Dray(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Let's get on!
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Raji4God: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ebuka478:
Received today. North-Central.

chairman, congratulations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Other African Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.