Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist (68377 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Bank of Industry YES Programme Round2 List Is Finally Out / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Rhard: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
any new development or gudnews on boi loan approval
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by edoman2016: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2017
Any update about the planned protest in Abuja?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
edoman2016:
Any update about the planned protest in Abuja?
The protest has been suspended for now. I had a meeting with the PA to the SA of he President on youths and student affairs and he was very helpful and gave me a template to share with the group on how to go about creating a proper petition that he can show his boss who can in turn show the president. It is not an easy task as at least 40% of us needs to sign the petition. We are currently drafting the petition then we will proceed to gathering signatures. Please spread the word especially to other participants on the signture gathering.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by CuteTj(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
@ Jethrolite, where and how will the petition be signed?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 1:51am On Jan 10, 2017
CuteTj:
@ Jethrolite, where and how will the petition be signed?
No concrete plan yet.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by edoman2016: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2017
lets make the plan snappy. this is new year. the earlier we start, the better.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
https:///JVTgcwi2Gk0LNDL6MQfwEG

This is the link to the whatsapp group. Please we need as many as possible signatures attached to the petition.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by edoman2016: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2017
It seems guys have lost enthusiasm in this programme. There is no further comment here again. God help us all.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by shesAgem: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
The Tony Elumelu grant for Entrepreneurs is open for applications http://tonyelumelufoundation.org/programme/

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 7:00am On Jan 18, 2017
edoman2016:
It seems guys have lost enthusiasm in this programme. There is no further comment here again. God help us all.
It is not wise to coordinate our activities here in the open. We already have our agenda drawn out and being activated in the whatsapp chat group. Here is the link to join for stakeholders.

https:///JVTgcwi2Gk0LNDL6MQfwEG
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by ESUNAM(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pls entrepreneur, I want you guys to help with BOI NETWORTH FORM. Sent it to esunnamso@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
BOI has clarified that your guarantor will not drop anything as collateral for the loan requested. they said your guarantor will only do a notarised networth and submit photocopies not original of the properties they have declared to proof ownership not for collateral sake. infact they say,the worth is not mandatory to be equivalent to what you are getting, just their networth whether 10k or 100m. this i got when my account officer called me after not seeing me for weeks after offer letter has been collected. so all should note and avoid any further fear.in case i default i asked, i will be held responsible not my guarantor but if i abscond,my guarantor will be in my place but no property of the guarantor declared is a collateral...he clearly said this as i told him the fear many had is this guarantor issue. he further said,all this was in place to avoid abuse by some of us who will misappropriate the funds...kapish?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Bonzoker(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pls guys,i'll like to know the deadline for application.Its important.
Thnks
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Bonzoker(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
dexter1983:
BOI has clarified that your guarantor will not drop anything as collateral for the loan requested. they said your guarantor will only do a notarised networth and submit photocopies not original of the properties they have declared to proof ownership not for collateral sake. infact they say,the worth is not mandatory to be equivalent to what you are getting, just their networth whether 10k or 100m. this i got when my account officer called me after not seeing me for weeks after offer letter has been collected. so all should note and avoid any further fear.in case i default i asked, i will be held responsible not my guarantor but if i abscond,my guarantor will be in my place but no property of the guarantor declared is a collateral...he clearly said this as i told him the fear many had is this guarantor issue. he further said,all this was in place to avoid abuse by some of us who will misappropriate the funds...kapish?
@dexter,thnks for the info.. Pls i'll like to ask,if you know the deadline
for application.Its important. Thnks
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bonzoker:

@dexter,thnks for the info.. Pls i'll like to ask,if you know the deadline
for application.Its important. Thnks

Application or offer?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Bonzoker(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
dexter1983:

Application or offer?
Offer
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bonzoker:

Offer

3 months
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Bonzoker(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
dexter1983:

3 months
Thnks alot Dexter
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Cypus01: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Which state of the federation is that pls?
dexter1983:
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Cypus01:
Which state of the federation is that pls?

Oedo
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Each of Your guarantors must be worth the amount you are asking for.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Cypus01: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2017
Is that the latest info from ur loan officer?
dexter1983:
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Cypus01:
Is that the latest info from ur loan officer?

Yes
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
dexter1983:
I've known this since early January.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 1:05am On Feb 03, 2017
Same story o...I told the BOI staff that did he know YES is s failure because of the guarantors condition, because not up to 50 people across the nation have accessed it less than 5%
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by edoman2016: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
@dexter1983, is it true that applicants need to personally secure or rent a factory space/office before BOI can appraise and grant the loan application. Also are you an exsting or new business? It seems it is only existing business that has been given offer letter yet.

Because that is what my loan officer is just telling me. He said i must have rent a factory space before he can appraise my documentation for pucurement of machinery and equipment. I taught there is a provision for working capital in YES-P loan. Anyone should reply me cause i do not understand this BOI anymore.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 7:11am On Feb 04, 2017
edoman2016:
@dexter1983, is it true that applicants need to personally secure or rent a factory space/office before BOI can appraise and grant the loan application. Also are you an exsting or new business? It seems it is only existing business that has been given offer letter yet.

Because that is what my loan officer is just telling me. He said i must have rent a factory space before he can appraise my documentation for pucurement of machinery and equipment. I taught there is a provision for working capital in YES-P loan. Anyone should reply me cause i do not understand this BOI anymore.

i am already existing business. I think you must have gotten an office space because the other guy with me had to rent a place and the BOI came for supervision of the place before they approved his offer letter and he had to do that with his cash.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by juri: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Pls, for those who have been approved or interviewed, do you think they will finance the renting of a business premise or would you have to finance it yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Other African Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.