Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist (68382 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Bank of Industry YES Programme Round2 List Is Finally Out / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by edoman2016: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2017
i don't know why BOI can not allow us to use part of working capital to rent factory or office. This BOI sucks big time.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by YESpParticipant: 12:02am On Feb 23, 2017
We need volunteers who are ready to appear on live radio to inform Nigerians about the frustrations and difficulties the bank of industry (Boi) made us to pass through in the past one year without been able to access the yes-p loan.

If you are interested, Click here... https:///JVTgcwi2Gk0LNDL6MQfwEG
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by hippyseason(f): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
dexter1983:

Application or offer?

Hi please, what's the difference between application and offer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by YESpParticipant: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
YES-P NATIONWIDE PROTEST: If you are in Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, Yobe, Jos or Port Harcourt and wish to join our whatsapp group, kindly click here
https://www.nairaland.com/3658408/boi-yes-p-participants-abuja-lagos#54186381

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2017
hippyseason:

Hi please, what's the difference between application and offer?

Offer is when your application and loan proposal is approved and u are granted the loan with some conditions like tax clearance and others to draw the money. Offer letter will be issue once ur application is approved
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by YESpParticipant: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2017
Also Read about...

The agreement reached at a meeting btw the BOI MD with yes-p participants on Monday 6th March 2017.

https://www.nairaland.com/3667614/agreement-reached-meeting-btw-boi
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by GarkiAccessory(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Jethrolite:
At first i was participating but for like the past 4 courses I stopped. I just found it cumbersome and unnecessary. That platform is not built for interaction.
Do you still have the training materials and pdf plus audio files?

Computer viruses completely devoured the ones I downloaded
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by GarkiAccessory(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
hippyseason:

Wow! That's impressive. Well done. Do let us know when you receive the invite o.. wink I hope you've been real active on the AMI platform though? Cause I suspect our participation and interaction on the platform will be huge deciding factors.

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by GarkiAccessory(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
WORLDPEACE:

I have two uncompleted courses issues too, due to no fault of mine in one of them. I wahala those guys to the point that they told me that BOI had earlier said that they will reopen uncompleted courses for people that are able to complete a minimum of 13 courses.
Boss

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by GarkiAccessory(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Millz404:

Just take it one afta d oda... Other things to do apart from what you are doing now are still in front.

Do you still have the YESP BOI training materials and pdf plus audio files?

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by GarkiAccessory(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
bibinwaka:
please I want to ask which of you the cohort1 did the training in anambra or enugu. please indicate I want to find out something. thanks.
Boss

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by bibinwaka: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

Boss

No Sir.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by GarkiAccessory(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2023
bibinwaka:

No Sir.
Okay no problem
Thanks
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by IyaTola: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
edoman2016:
i don't know why BOI can not allow us to use part of working capital to rent factory or office. This BOI sucks big time.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Other African Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.