Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist (68317 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Bank of Industry YES Programme Round2 List Is Finally Out / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by edoman2016: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
I used google chrome and i have submitted it. But did anyone able to submit assignment too after the final exam? or it is not yet time for it?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by samint1: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
edoman2016:
I used google chrome and i have submitted it. But did anyone able to submit assignment too after the final exam? or it is not yet time for it?
You can submit the final exam as soon as you are through. Don't forget the official closing date for the first exam is tomorrow and already some people have started the 2nd.
Just use Google Chrome browser,
select the files you need to upload,
Just click on upload and you will see the status bar indicating the files being uploaded,
Fill the note for your buddy,
Click submit.
You'll get notified of the success as well as a copy of the mail sent to your buddy.
Your buddy will confirm from his mailbox to complete it all.
Hope this helps
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dyydxx: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
samint1:

You can submit the final exam as soon as you are through. Don't forget the official closing date for the first exam is tomorrow and already some people have started the 2nd.
Just use Google Chrome browser,
select the files you need to upload,
Just click on upload and you will see the status bar indicating the files being uploaded,
Fill the note for your buddy,
Click submit.
You'll get notified of the success as well as a copy of the mail sent to your buddy.
Your buddy will confirm from his mailbox to complete it all.
Hope this helps

it's today o. 16th
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dannB(m): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2016
@nairaming, post your ad in other thread and not here. This thread is for serious entreprenuers and not for those looking for quick money.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Boomark(m): 12:42am On Jun 18, 2016
dannB:
@shesAgem, Please, I can not hear what they are saying in the leacture course. You guys should help me on how to solve the issue. Cause the assignment is on thursday.let's share ideas here.

Download the pdf version of the video from the resources section of ur course page. It is the usually the 2nd in the list after the mp3.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by samint1: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Has anyone completed the 2nd course.? Wh will the 3rd be made available?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by jvics(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
i cant download my report for setting goals for succeess and i cant print the certificate, has any one been able to do this, what have not done, i have submit the final assignment and they say i score 70%, is that why i cant get it
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by samint1: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Keep trying. Maybe your network is bad or try using another browser or system. 55% is the cut off point. Has your buddy confirmed? If no then you can't download till then.
jvics:
i cant download my report for setting goals for succeess and i cant print the certificate, has any one been able to do this, what have not done, i have submit the final assignment and they say i score 70%, is that why i cant get it
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by 1Dray(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Has anyone here started the third course?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by oneking4all: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Is the third course out?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Nairaplus(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
oneking4all:
Is the third course out?
Not yet!
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Nairaplus(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
samint1:
Keep trying. Maybe your network is bad or try using another browser or system. 55% is the cut off point. Has your buddy confirmed? If no then you can't download till then.
I also cannot download mine (report and certificate).
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by henrijin: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
I've gone halfway on the third course
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by femzo(m): 7:32am On Jun 22, 2016
The third course is not yet out.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dyydxx: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2016
femzo:
The third course is not yet out.
it's out. check AMI

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by edoman2016: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Do you guys still think BOI have the money to loan us? With this noise that federal government is broke and economy is bad.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by darexkey(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
i have completed the first and 2nd course with all exams and assigns done. My buddy has confirmed my assigns but it's still showing 37% completed on both courses and not able to print out my certificate too. i'm now on the 3rd course. Is there anyone facing this challenge too?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Sportize(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
darexkey:
i have completed the first and 2nd course with all exams and assigns done. My buddy has confirmed my assigns but it's still showing 37% completed on both courses and not able to print out my certificate too. i'm now on the 3rd course. Is there anyone facing this challenge too?

Have u done ur formal text?

Try checking each course sub topic to make sure its ticked and showing ur percentage score.

Try using another browser or a pc.. before d dealine line of month end

Goodluck
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by chally02(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
You only did the exam and assignment that is why. You must take the test under each subtopics for you to get 100% completion.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kejykejy: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hi house, pls. My buddy is finding it real hard to complete my process. He said he has received and accept my invitation, but when he logged in, he didint know whatelse to do nor see anything for buddy. Pls help me out o
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Sportize(m): 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
kejykejy:
Hi house, pls. My buddy is finding it real hard to complete my process. He said he has received and accept my invitation, but when he logged in, he didint know whatelse to do nor see anything for buddy. Pls help me out o

Here, wen u submit ur assignment, a notification wil be sent to u nd ur buddy at d same time... d one sent to ur buddy will carry a link but d one sent to you wont carry any link. That is if you have uploaded and click d submit assignment button...
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by juri: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
PLS, has any one been able to access the Effective Communication Course. Mine is not accessible.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Sportize(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
juri:
PLS, has any one been able to access the Effective Communication Course. Mine is not accessible.

Yeah... its accessable . Try using a different browser to access d site... chrome mostly recomemded... but i sonetimes use ucbrowser too. Interchange between them until u get a problem solved... do dis 4 any future problms u mite have... thats wat i do nd d jorney has been smooth

It amazes me how people don't even bother to look to help friends here wen dey need answers, and possibly most of them have completed this course that this friend needs help with...

I wanted to ask a question since m nt ecpecting positives... gotta keep it.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Awofilip: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hello house, pls just discovered that I did not submit my assignment properly on personal productivity course. Just get a mail to submit it before the end of today. Pls can the house furnish with the course outline under personal productivity and the assignment. The assignment be can be forwarded to Awofilip@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by edoman2016: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2016
This thread is highly secretive. I do not know why? Its like some people see others as a competitors. Please oh, what will be will be.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by martinkem(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Not everyone checks this thread regularly, I think if you need quick help you would be better off using the WhatsApp group
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by shesAgem: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
A simpler Guide to AMI’s Courses
1. Download the timetable
2. On the day, the course is scheduled to start, log in to AMI and enrol for the course
3. Appoint a buddy for the course
4. Click on the course title in your List of courses (You can also access this from the menu titled: Course)
5. Watch first unit’s video or just save yourself the headache and download the lesson summary
6. Read the lesson summary and write down key points
7. Click on the formal test tab
8. Before answering the tests, Re-read lesson summary or your jotted key points
9. Attempt test, reading all options as there are a lot of trick answers, before choosing answers
10. Submit formal test
11. Click on the next unit in the course and repeat steps 5-10
12. Repeat step 11 for each unit
13. Read the final exam questions, go through your key points, answer questions and submit.
14. Download the assignment instructions, do your assignment and submit.
15. Your buddy gets a link and all they have to do is accept your assignment. They click on accept and that is it, you have completed that course and are ready for the next.

Common issues may be site downtime, personal network connection or Internet Explorer. Use Google chrome, although Internet Explorer has started working fine at this end, change your network or try again when the site is up and running.

I doubt anybody sees it as a competition: this thread was dead for some time and life’s other chores are probably the more likely reasons people aren't interacting.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Awofilip: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls can u add me on the what's app group 08038832702
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by jvics(m): 3:54am On Jun 28, 2016
PLS HOW DO WE ACCESS THE STUDY GROUP
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Sportize(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Awofilip:
Pls can u add me on the what's app group 08038832702

Pls stop this whatsapp thing... what guarantee does that give you... being on dat group makes u see others inferior... bring your ideas here in d public so it wil be beneficail to everyone

That group wont help a larger number of persons like dis thread will...

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by femzo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Am not joining any what's app group. If you can't share any idea or solve any problems on this forum then we all have a long way to go. Why can't we follow a working formula "Youwin 3" Abeg forget any wasuuuup group.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble / People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.