Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger (1328 Views)

UK Government Wants Every New Home To Come With An EV Charger / What Happens If Lightning Carrying 600k To 1m Volt Of Electricity Strikes A Car? / Please Help With My Toyota Corolla 2005 Engine Cos I Am Going Crazy Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by pacretus(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2016
t'was around 2pm.
lay on my bed in my own bedroom reading a christian devotional.
Rain falling,power interupted as usual.
Wind blowing on the window.
(me no send am).
Heard a little rumbling of the sky.(weting concern me).
Gbosa..felt a blow in my chest,current ran through my body.exactly like electric shock.
Men just been struck by lightening.
Didn't know when i literally jumped at the door.then i heard the master blaster thunder.
Thank you lord jesus i'm still a living soul.
I then discorvered that my arm touched the mouth of a phone charger.
So when current struck the house,na only my room ee no road to go,then my hand its destination.
Again thank u lord.
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2016
this is Cartalk

2 Likes

Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by McPhilz8(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2016
I've read this stuff like a thousand time yet Couldn't fInd anything related to car talk.. Just thinking the Op couldn't just find his glasses.
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 29, 2016
Are you a car? undecided undecided
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by pacretus(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2016
guys no be me do am.ooo. I clicked politics i surprise say na car talk the thread for open. How can i move it to the appropriate section?. Som1 pls helep me.
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by royallord1(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2016
hmmmmm... are u sure the spirit didnt come on u in the form of lightning grin
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by pacretus(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2016
royallord1:
hmmmmm... are u sure the spirit didnt come on u in the form of lightning grin
hehe. I'm sure t'was lighteninig.holyspirit doesn't come with fear and pain.
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by royallord1(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2016
pacretus:

i neva said the spirit was holy....!!!!!!
its alright..... enjoy the pain
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by MrRichy(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2016
Thank God for your Life.... oya come pay ur tithe
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by MrRichy(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2016
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2016
pacretus:

lightening kills, nah after shock you receive.
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by pacretus(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

lightening kills, nah after shock you receive.
earthquake atfer shock or thunder shock.it was plain electric shock.
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by pacretus(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2016
MrRichy:
can i pay try paypal?.lol.

But really thanking God
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by pacretus(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2016
royallord1:

i neva said the spirit was holy....!!!!!!
its alright..... enjoy the pain
na na cosidering the fact that i'm an heir of salvation,demons tremble.
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by lonelydora: 3:37am On May 30, 2016
Lightning struck the Op, and he's still alive saying it. Lol. Do you know the amount of voltage in a lightning?

Meanwhile you have been advised, this is Car talk section.
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by MosesNG(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2016
lonelydora:
Lightning struck the Op, and he's still alive saying it. Lol. Do you know the amount of voltage in a lightning?

Meanwhile you have been advised, this is Car talk section.
Probably a very low voltage lightning. Even Baba God dey minimize wetin He dey give us these days.

Boss, need to talk to you from a user point of view. Intending to purchase a 2007 Honda accord v6. Can i pm you?
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by lonelydora: 3:43pm On May 30, 2016
MosesNG:
Probably a very low voltage lightning. Even Baba God dey minimize wetin He dey give us these days.

Boss, need to talk to you from a user point of view. Intending to purchase a 2007 Honda accord v6. Can i pm you?

Yes. You can pm, jets talk.
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 30, 2016
Thank God for your life. Meanwhile you should get your building's earthing and wiring checked out.
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by admindim: 8:27pm On May 30, 2016
thank god
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by king406(m): 2:06am On May 31, 2016
tchidi:
Are you a car? undecided undecided
epp me ask the man abeg
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by waley007(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2016
pacretus:
can i pay try paypal?.lol.

But really thanking God
Yahoo boy mtchewwwww
Re: How Lightning Struck Me In My Bedroom...cos Of Charger by pacretus(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2016
waley007:
Yahoo boy mtchewwwww
who yahoo don epp.
#team christ.
All the way.
I'm simply incorruptible.

(1) (Reply)

Rules For Visiting Your Mechanic / Opel Touch And Connect Radio Unlock Code / Be The First To See The First Photo Of The 2019 Lexus UX SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.