Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

This Is What Makes Palmchat Special (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Makes Palmchat Special (PHOTOS) (1076 Views)

Palmchat Romance With Users / A Nairalanders Review Of The Dating App:palmchat 5.2 By Brownshawty / I Was Searching For Love On Palmchat, She Sent Me Health Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Makes Palmchat Special (PHOTOS) by mrprezident007(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2016
Have you been looking for how to connect with people for both business and pleasure? Well, Palmchat is the best online networking avenues at the moment. So let me just highlight one or two things about it.

It is Fun: So beyond connecting with people, Palmchat offers you a great opportunity to send broadcast messages, interact with celebrities like John Dumelo and Omotola in a more decent environment.

It is totally free : Whether you want to advertise your product or you are looking for cool apps to download. Palmchat comes with Palmplay which allows you download and update and apps for free!! It also comes with exciting music options.

It is trendy On Palmchat you can check out trending topics to know the latest and hottest discussions going on. You can also trend your topic and add more people
, this gives you the necessary exposure you and your business needs. You can also get points and use it to shop on Palmchat too.

It has great GPS option On Palmchat you can select the cities you want to connect with, you can choose those close to you or even choose further, It also has a "shake" feature which allows you to choose a friend by mere shaking of your smartphone!!

Palmchat can be downloaded on any online store for free. Kindly check out the screenshots and add me up when you sign up. Thanks. See you at the top.

Re: This Is What Makes Palmchat Special (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 29, 2016
me personally I've heard but I don't like it
Re: This Is What Makes Palmchat Special (PHOTOS) by callMeAlpha(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2016
Ok
Re: This Is What Makes Palmchat Special (PHOTOS) by NevetsIbot(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2016
please.... Palmchat for my 3310... Can i get
Re: This Is What Makes Palmchat Special (PHOTOS) by mrprezident007(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Why? Just try it out and see

JixNation:
me personally I've heard but I don't like it

(1) (Reply)

Why Does This Guy Not Talk To Me Much When I'm At His House? / Guy's Must U...... / List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.