Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Please What Did I Do Wrong!!! ?? ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please What Did I Do Wrong!!! ?? ? (732 Views)

What Did You See For Me O All I See Is Her Lovely Nails / What Did You Think About This Sewing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Did I Do Wrong!!! ?? ? by vocalprince(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2016
So I decided to combine my "good job" search with skill acquisition and I opted for hair styling with one of the best Saloon in Abuja.
Two weeks into the stuff, I decided to try out my hands by purchasing all the materials to fix any lucky person's hair. One of my neighbor returned from school and told me she had no money to make her hair, not knowing I already was looking for someone to help. I told her I could fix her hair and she agreed. After weaving her hair and preparing to fix the weavon, she now told me she had never fixed weavon, later on, she told me she only fixed once. I just endured and finished the whole thing just for the girl to tell me she does not really like weavons as such she would be removing it immediately. Everybody in that Saloon admired her hair and praised me for doing such just after two weeks..... I got angry and left there quietly regretting why I didn't do that to someone who would have appreciated the gesture. Am really depressed, feeling like I don't really know what am doing or I am likely not to succeed in becoming a good Stylist. Please help me.

Please criticise wholeheartedly.

lalasticlala help me here please sir.

Re: Please What Did I Do Wrong!!! ?? ? by Samelle(f): 11:17am On May 30, 2016
After two weeks? You tried jor. Better than some I know who've been in the business for years.
Re: Please What Did I Do Wrong!!! ?? ? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 30, 2016
You really tried after 2 weeks, the person you fixed for is an ungrateful girl. Keep up the good work.
Re: Please What Did I Do Wrong!!! ?? ? by detutu1: 3:17pm On May 30, 2016
I understand how you feel...☺ but you have to learn to not weigh yourself on someone else's standards...people do that her well. And at 2weeks you did a dope job wink

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Ceremonial Beads For Sale!! Beads Lovers We Are Here!! / Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Pain? / 15 Things Every Man Should Do Every Day To Look Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.