Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths (32080 Views)

Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by lalasticlala(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2016
My Dear Presido,

You know how hard and for how long you have fought for this your job, now that you have it, we cant wait to see how our lives will CHANGE!! People already don begin dey throw stones, but me know say many things spoil, one year no fit balance anything.

How far? You see say this matter no dey as easy as you think am, but I know say many of your yarns before you enter, Na political, rhetorical acrobatic, jingoism. Na him make I talk say I go ride my bike reach China if one dollar equal to one Naira. I know that was part of your sound bites during your campaign.

Now, work don set. I know you understand why our expectations are high, so you can't blame us too much, because we have been lied to, over and over again by most of our insincere leaders. By faith or design, you have become a symbol of renaissance for a nation that has been battered by mismanagement and unprecedented corruption.
Kai! Odiegwu!

Weather or not you live up to that billing, time would tell.
Many Naijas were sold on your Change Campaign, tired of the usual statuesque and many more just wanted a better life for themselves and their loved ones. All eyes are on you, I trust you know that by now. Let your actions and words demonstrate to us possibilities, hope again for the youths of this country and a channeling back to those core values which we hold sacred. Anything less will be same of the same. Shey you get?

I would want to believe that you have come to heal and fix the rot.
It will never be easy because of the wolves and sharks amongst us who benefit big time from the corruption, the poverty, the confusion and hopelessness they inflict on Nigerians.
All I ask of you, is to pay attention to the youths of this country whose future has been stolen by the fantastically corrupt leaders.
Oga me, e don set oooooo.

Best Regards.

Charles Emeka Oputa. ( CEO )
PRESIDENT
All Frustrated, Abandoned and Voiceless Youths

https://www.facebook.com/156922181023054/photos/a.652786811436586.1073741825.156922181023054/994883067226957/?type=1&theater

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by wheredemdey: 5:50pm On May 29, 2016
Charly bobo should save his ink and energy.....the dull man wont even see this message talkless of reading it.

We all should brace up....its just a matter of time....3yrs max unless the we get divine help to remove that dull,uninspiring,stubborn dullard.

Good thing is everybody is feeling the change...apc or pdp....proudly 5%....we no send

N.B:Pls who else have tasted the grilled fish mixed with vegetables and ukpaka??...tried it yesterday in festac...and I was like Jesus!!...sweet things dey this world ooo

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by hahnsmall: 5:50pm On May 29, 2016
grin
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by DanceVille: 5:52pm On May 29, 2016
I still believe in PMB that He'll do something great.

Buh, I'll say something.

If you believe petrol price will be reduce to #50.. Kindly click "SHARE" with faith.

If you believe you will have a lot of money in your bank account.. Kindly click "LIKE" with faith.

The spirit is moving.

Hallelujah!

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by hahnsmall: 5:52pm On May 29, 2016
wheredemdey:
The dull man w

That dull man will give you a run for your money undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 29, 2016
Na you and your family dey frustrated not me

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by wheredemdey: 5:57pm On May 29, 2016
hahnsmall:

That dull man will give you a run for your money undecided

Goodwill is better and more valuable than money....everybody's problem is not money inugo.....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by goldbim(f): 5:58pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin this man ehnn..very informal and meaningful letter..people like this live long because they dnt let issues weigh them down.always seeing thing from the lighter aspect..thanks for speaking on behalf of the less privileged.. cool.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Firefire(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 29, 2016
Fantastically corrupt politicians like amaechi,tinubu,minister of darkness.....fashola,etc

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 29, 2016
Area fada himself. Letter yen make sense! grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by thesicilian: 6:01pm On May 29, 2016
Charlie boy has echoed my sentiments exactly, and I believe that of millions of other Nigerians. Buhari thought it was easy, now that he has entered he has now been taken surprised by the harsh realities on ground.
Anyway he's trying sha, and we all support him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Prospah: 6:01pm On May 29, 2016
Charley baby, well written

3 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 29, 2016
Well written, if only Your president understands pidgin. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Hassanjj(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2016
Charles man don yarn
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 29, 2016
APC=PDP
Same old fantastically corrupt folks!!
Nigeria was laid on a wrong foundation and if we want it to stand, we have to flush out all these corrupt old men in power.

Nigerian youths!
Lets wake up or else our fathers will remain leaders of tomoro instead of us!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by gurunlocker: 6:02pm On May 29, 2016
It's acceptable to give promise you can fulfil than give the ones that are impossible to deceive the people....

Desperate for Power....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Femiwilli: 6:03pm On May 29, 2016
MY PEOPLE THINGS ARE IMPROVING UNDER BUHARI

COMPANIES ARE CLOSING DOWN, BRITISH AIRWAYS THE LATEST

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/28/economic-crisis-force-foreign-airlines-out-of-nigeria/

NIGERIA IS A SECULAR COUNTRY BUT THEY ARE ISLAMTIZING IT

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/27/bill-to-increase-power-of-sharia-passes-second-reading-without-debate/

THE MOBILE SECTION OF BOKO HARAM THE FULANI HERDSMEN ARE FREE TO KILL & RAPE.
WHEN YOU FIGHT BACK YOU GET ARRESTED AND THE FULANI HERDSMEN ARE LEFT.

NOT ONE PERSON HAS CONDEMNED THE FULANI HERDSMEN.
NOT ONE FULANI HERDSMAN HAS BEEN ARRESTED

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/26/76-enugu-farmers-dumped-in-prison-over-clash-with-herdsmen/

NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING UNDER THIS DULLARD

THEN THEY SAY THEY RESCUED A CHIBOK GAL WHO NOBODY KNOWS
http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/20/second-girl-rescued-nigerian-troops-not-part-chibok-girls

EVEN UGANDANS ARE NOW LAUGHING AT NIGERIANS BECAUSE OF THE BUHARI
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759756_screenshot20160525191255_pngee23af51dc414f4a73689346fe3899af
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759757_screenshot20160525191416_png7466736e5c50b9365a99c70c2ead4b45
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759758_screenshot20160525191518_png66ab300e28df70ab57d5cba1fe17d3fc
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759759_screenshot20160525191558_pngef5eff6610fe4be82335af4bcb86f3f1

THIS ONE HOLDS THE SENTIMENTS MANY HAVE NOW ABOUT BUHARI
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759765_screenshot20160525191948_pngdfa394beb22a501c7679acec151d23a2

BUHARI HAS SUCCEEDED IN MAKING NIGERIA THE LAUGHING STOCK OF AFRICA

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by ValentineMary(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2016
Are u sure PMB can even read I think those public speech he gives are after several hours of memorizing

4 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 29, 2016
Vikings007:
Well written, if only Your president understands pidgin. grin

He should.
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by omoyankee3(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2016
When charlie man turn youth undecided
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by kingDarius(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2016
Charly paapa sef dey form youth.....this is d height of kwaruption.
DSS get dat Papa .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Safemode(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2016
Buhari ll determine the curse or blessings APC ll get in 2016.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 29, 2016
Nice one from Sir Charles

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 29, 2016
ggggggggggggggggggg
Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by biafranrealson: 6:08pm On May 29, 2016
he has ear problem, ooooooooooooo might not read it not to talk of hear this letter, any way ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by kinibigdeal(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2016
This things will be too complex for our president to understand, he should have been written I. Swahili or Libyans arabs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths by abworld6deep(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2016
Nice one from area father!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria / Zahara Dies Of Liver Complications Aged 35 (PICS) / Billionaire Hushpuppi Builds House In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.