Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) (94172 Views)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2016
NovusHomo:

He carried them on his arms, not his hands.
prospective batch A stream 2 corpers,what should we do incase the CUL is not out on wednesday
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2016
ajibolabd:
my lenovo a536 touchpad isnt responding again, took it to an engineer but he told me the touchpad is scarce. Can anyone link me how and where to buy it and does anyone know any Lenovo service center(s) / shop in nigeria? Pls help me out.
ikeja .was there last week
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 30, 2016
vague:
Mr. 1/4 inch dick grin don't be petty
I am sure you are an expert in the different sizes of the male organ given your background? its so sad that your type are a disgrace to womanhood everywhere! you are so foul its nauseating!
trust me theres nothing appealing about a woman who when she speaks the stench of her words can best be compared to a decaying corpse.
You are one of the reasons men loose respect for women.
I dunno the type of local jeans sagging wanna be gangsters you hangout with, who encourage you to speak the way you do but trust me, they aint legit.
Listen let me tell you from experience kiddo,there's nothing poetic about street /ghetto life, forget what fantasies you have or what Hollywood shows you.
Grow up get a proper education and make a decent woman out of yourself because for now your manner is appealing as dog vomit, Trust me when i say You are better off being a lady.
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by vague: 9:53am On May 30, 2016
lestat:

I am sure you are an expert in the different sizes of the male organ given your background? its so sad that your type are a disgrace to womanhood everywhere! you are so foul its nauseating!
trust me theres nothing appealing about a woman who when she speaks the stench of her words can best be compared to a decaying corpse.
You are one of the reasons men loose respect for women.
I dunno the type of local jeans sagging wanna be gangsters you hangout with, who encourage you to speak the way you do but trust me, they aint legit.
Listen let me tell you from experience kiddo,there's nothing poetic about street /ghetto life, forget what fantasies you have or what Hollywood shows you.
Grow up get a proper education and make a decent woman out of yourself because for now your manner is appealing as dog vomit, Trust me when i say You are better off being a lady.
well i am a graduate and I have a job but you still are a short, fat guy with a 1/4inch dick! My comment really bothered you because its true abi? grin Trying to insult me will not change your diccck size, unfortunately thats not my fault tongue
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by sunkieisland(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2016
Don't try this at home or work unless

you wan pupu inside ya underwear
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 30, 2016
vague:
well i am a graduate and I have a job but you still are a short, fat guy with a 1/4inch dick! My comment really bothered you because its true abi? grin Trying to insult me will not change your diccck size, unfortunately thats not my fault tongue
Graduate of what? Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha I am 6"4 , so much for you analysis , and I am 400 pounds..was an offensive line man all through college, 20 sacks in my resume, so much for awareness.
And you need to clean out you life kiddo, I ain't offended just stating a fact ...typical
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by vague: 10:09am On May 30, 2016
lestat:

Graduate of what? Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha I am 6"4 , so much for you analysis , and I am 400 pounds..was an offensive line man all through college, 20 sacks in my resume, so much for awareness.
And you need to clean out you life kiddo, I ain't offended just stating a fact ...typical
MA in Public policy undecided take you 1/4inch dick waka go please
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 30, 2016
vague:
MA in Public policy undecided take you 1/4inch dick waka go please
Wow, you are such a low life skank, you actually cannot help yourself can you? It's like how you were born and raised ? Wow, so sad.
Your dream would be for me to send you a snap chat of my pen1s right ?
Sorry but I don't roll that way, the goods are for only one person's set of eyes, but even if I was one to occasionally patronize sex hawkers your uncouthness leaves alot to be desired.
I am sure your vocabulary set is made up of just the following 5 English words: dick, nakedd, condom. Suck and shorttime, and the rest are all pidgin?
Anyways I know a rehab center in Abuja where they help former human trafficking victims and commercial sex hawkers who want to change I may consider connecting you with some who works there?
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by vague: 10:27am On May 30, 2016
lestat:

Wow, you are such a low life skank, you actually cannot help yourself can you? It's like how you were born and raised ? Wow, so sad.
Your dream would be for me to send you a snap chat of my pen1s right ?
Sorry but I don't roll that way, the goods are for only one person's set of eyes, but even if I was one to occasionally patronize sex hawkers your uncouthness leaves alot to be desired.
I am sure your vocabulary set is made up of just the following 5 English words: dick, nakedd, condom. Suck and shorttime, and the rest are all pidgin?
Anyways I know a rehab center in Abuja where they help former human trafficking victims and commercial sex hawkers who want to change I may consider connecting you with some who works there?
check if your dick got any bigger after this post undecided rehab centre in gini? grin please you look like you carry cocaine in your ass for a living! Do you even have WAEC?
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by anigold(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2016
Flirtyjane:
You better fear tall guys, their kondo no be here o
Hmmm seems u had a bitter experience..sorry sister..
I think you ladies love tall dark guys,all that glitters is not gold,am sure u must have scream out your lungs... am not saying that you should under-rate short brothers because some of them are small but mighty....

In fact one lady during my unical days used to call me "mighty" she alone understood what that means..lol
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On May 30, 2016
vague:
check if you dick got any bigger after this post undecided rehab centre in gini? grin please you look like you carry cocaine in your ass for a living!

See the gutter in which your mind swims? I rest my case.
@Seun @that lastatical person

Wanna know why no marquee brands would never advertise on this gutter website? Because of filth like this lady I quoted?
Someone who feels free to make posts about penisess and yet doesn't get banned?!
Yet if anyone posts the name Tecno, smartphone and fake or scam in the same post they get an automatic 24 hour ban?
Small wonder why this will always only remain a could have been website .
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by anigold(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2016
Yeyegist:
Very funny..
Another gal suppose dey on top his head.

have mercy madam,u want him to faint.. am sure that carrying exercise lasted for just 10seconds
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by anigold(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2016
Scream:
Let him lift two iya basira first...those two girl do not weigh more than a bag of rice

grin
No my ex land lady mama femi hahahahaha..
Him go just faint..
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by vague: 10:38am On May 30, 2016
lestat:

See the gutter in which your mind swims? I rest my case.
@Seun @that lastatical person

Wanna know why no marquee brands would never advertise on this gutter website? Because of filth like this lady I quoted?
Someone who feels free to make posts about penisess and yet doesn't get banned?!
Yet if anyone posts the name Tecno, smartphone and fake or scam in the same post they get an automatic 24 hour ban?
Small wonder why this will always only remain a could have been website .

paedophile with fire bridgade nose like you angry you are the main reason why there is global warming!
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by abbiboy: 10:51am On May 30, 2016
Flirtyjane:
talkin frm xperience
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 30, 2016
vague:
paedophile with fire bridgade nose like you angry you are the main reason why there is global warming!

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha, HIV infected , uneducated wh0re , who wants my dick pic so bad
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 30, 2016
vague:

What can I say, I m big all over, from the 6-4 feet tall, 400 pounds, massive frame of deliciousness.

I am big all over from the hooter to the tooter.
Also very successful hence big in the bank account too.
grin what can I say I am big on favors too
So lemme offer you one, stop being a wh0re , get a job and get educated
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 30, 2016
So superman is Nigerian smiley
Those beauties are enough to give you more strength
Educationentry:
Who say education shouldn't be fun? This happened at the recent Miss NYSC beauty pageant. The tall male corper carried these two females corpers on his left and right hands like they are weightless.

http://www.educationentry.com/2016/05/male-corper-carries-two-female-corpers.html
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by samguru(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2016
ajibolabd:
my lenovo a536 touchpad isnt
responding again, took it to an
engineer but he told me the touchpad
is scarce. Can anyone link me how and
where to buy it and does anyone
know any Lenovo service center(s) / shop in nigeria? Pls help me out.
Go to Yudala store in lekki palms or Ikeja computer village
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by vague: 11:31am On May 30, 2016
lestat:

What can I say, I m big all over, from the 6-4 feet tall, 400 pounds, massive frame of deliciousness.

I am big all over from the hooter to the tooter.
Also very successful hence big in the bank account too.
grin what can I say I am big on favors too
So lemme offer you one, stop being a wh0re , get a job and get educated
if you had gone to school you would know global warming is not a blessing or favour undecided
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by vague: 11:35am On May 30, 2016
lestat:

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha, HIV infected , uneducated wh0re , who wants my dick pic so bad
Why will i want to see your old flaccid dick? What is there to see? undecided who wants to see what a 60yr old dick looks like? You are old enough to be my grandfather, kindly act your age please!
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by SmartMugu: 12:03pm On May 30, 2016
Lanretoye:
oga smartmugu,lenovo A536 is a smart phone and not a laptop or whatever you think.
Oh, I don turn old school o. I thought it was a laptop. Didn't know Lenovo makes phones too.
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by AkaGum(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2016
Flirtyjane:
BAD GIRLI
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Lilprincey(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
smogup:
how many players should we give arsene wenger
Madrid 1st eleven..
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 30, 2016
vague:
Why will i want to see your old flaccid dick? What is there to see? undecided who wants to see what a 60yr old dick looks like? You are old enough to be my grandfather, kindly act your age please!
You are aware the the artist formerly called prince died of Aids right ?
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by vague: 2:55pm On May 30, 2016
lestat:

You are aware the the artist formerly called prince died of Aids right ?
Was he your sexual partner?
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 30, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
contact this guy, he deals on lenovo 08035598395
thanks
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 30, 2016
uchwar1:
order it from China or u can visit China
visit china ke? I hear u
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 30, 2016
practicalclass:

Hi. Did u get ur digitizer.
Is it something like this (Pic added)
If so, send me a Pm to tell u how to get it.
ok, lets discuss on phone, giv me your phone number or mail add
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 30, 2016
Donsammi:
u are in for it.. I think u mean the calibrator .. yeah it's scarce in Nigeria ... I am using that dope fone too

having upgraded it to andriod 6.0!!
how do i do that pls? I need to upgrade my other phone
Re: Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 30, 2016
bizgenius1:

What's d color ? N Is it the screen also affected or touch pad alone?
black, touch pad alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) / Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.