Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. (5428 Views)

Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by halfricanadian(f): 8:19pm On May 29, 2016
olihilistic:

song tittle: Halfricanadian I will cuddle you tonight

artist : olihilistic
length just 5:5 minutes.

co-writers muva and Smellymouth

grin grin grin grin why me

Edible caterer will fill dat space
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dunno
Covers her face
Oya tel me
LOL its chris brown's fallen angel
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Billiondoe: 8:22pm On May 29, 2016
Big fat kacky make your pucci gag up
Me I tell u say me I beg you a fucc
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin why me
Edible caterer will fill dat space
Edible cater ke
dispersal of specimen B ni. coman gimme a cuddle and a lap dance.

are you even light skinned
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by halfricanadian(f): 8:22pm On May 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL its chris brown's fallen angel

grin grin grin grin

Yaaaaay
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 29, 2016
Billiondoe:
5 shots couldn't drop me, I took it a smile
Now I'm bout to set the records straight
With my AK I'm still the thug you love to hate cheesy
Once I see thug I know its 2pac
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 29, 2016
Billiondoe:
5 shots couldn't drop me, I took it a smile
Now I'm bout to set the records straight
With my AK I'm still the thug you love to hate cheesy
somebody should give this lady a medal. cant believe u just quoted 2pac's hit em up

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by halfricanadian(f): 8:24pm On May 29, 2016
olihilistic:

Edible cater ke

dispersal of specimen B ni.
coman gimme a cuddle and a lap dance.

are you even light skinned

Baby im nt light skinned bt im skin light tongue

I b like bleaching cream if u try me i fit light u

Baby i wont b ur control experiment no cuddle no lap dance

Cos control experiment have done oxidation reaction outta d testtube
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 29, 2016
You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw, u should watcha mouth cos I'll break ur face,have ur a** running mumbling to the ...
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Baby im nt light skinned bt im skin light tongue
I b like bleaching cream if u try me i fit light u
Baby i wont b ur control experiment no cuddle no lap dance
Cos control experiment have done oxidation reaction outta d testtube
this girl haff finished me.

oya pack your loads and go
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ScamChange(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2016
Let me see your one, two steps
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 29, 2016
dozmandon:
You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw, u should watcha mouth cos I'll break ur face,have ur a** running mumbling to the ...
50cent

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by halfricanadian(f): 8:29pm On May 29, 2016
olihilistic:

this girl haff finished me.

oya pack your loads and go

Baby pack which load after 12 kids i aint goin no where

Who sang it? grin grin grin grin
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 29, 2016
ScamChange:
Let me see your one, two steps
CIARA
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 29, 2016
I can see you're sad Even when you smile Even when you laugh I can see it in your eyes Deep inside you wanna cry Cause you're scared I ain't there

cc: cutehector can you guess?
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Katier00(f): 8:39pm On May 29, 2016
a woman is just like a horse and a man like a rider and a rider can never ride a horse unless a horse allows a rider
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Katier00(f): 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
I wish you can hold me in your arms like a Spanish guitar and play me through the nite till dawn
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2016
juhan:
I can see you're sad
Even when you smile
Even when you laugh
I can see it in your eyes
Deep inside you wanna cry
Cause you're scared
I ain't there

hailie's song

Am I right? wink
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Katier00(f): 8:45pm On May 29, 2016
baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in ur eyes, I don't want to say good bye to you
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ScamChange(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ScamChange(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2016
juhan:
I can see you're sad Even when you smile Even when you laugh I can see it in your eyes Deep inside you wanna cry Cause you're scared I ain't there

Eminem... Am I correct?
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 29, 2016
Katier00:
baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in ur eyes, I don't want to say good bye to you
micheal learns to rock
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ScamChange(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2016
Katier00:
I wish you can hold me in your arms like a Spanish guitar and play me through the nite till dawn
Tony Braxton...
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2016
ScamChange:

Eminem... Am I correct?
dey said title of song ooooo.. angry
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Katier00(f): 8:50pm On May 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
micheal learns to rock
correct dear . well done
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 29, 2016
ScamChange:
Eminem... Am I correct?
yeah do you know the song?
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ehix89(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2016
Billiondoe:
Big fat kacky make your pucci gag up
Me I tell u say me I beg you a fucc
Lols, you are a confirm bad gurl, used to listen to the song with my earpiece,if dad hear that kind lyrics for my phone, I don die be that grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ScamChange(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2016
juhan:
yeah do you know the song?
Yeah very well
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by ScamChange(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
dey said title of song ooooo.. angry
Nope... Look at the title of the post again.. It's the artist, not song title
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2016
juhan:
I can see you're sad
Even when you smile
Even when you laugh
I can see it in your eyes
Deep inside you wanna cry
Cause you're scared
I ain't there

mocking bird kiss
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by MUVA(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2016
What's the point when you're just gonna google any lyric I drop?
Re: Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. by MUVA(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2016
Okay. Lemmie think of something "ungoogleable" cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Broke Girls Deserve This... / Animals That Masturbate, Apart From Humans. / Which Girl Owns This Phone Number In Benin City: 09041420165

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.