Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace (27578 Views)

Simi Pictured In A Desert In Dubai / Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling / Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by zone20: 7:59pm On May 29, 2016
Jamb Question singer, Simi paid a courtesy visit to ooni of ife. This is the first of her visit to the king's palace, ooni of ife was happy to receive her

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGAEAaGn8U5/?hl=en

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by zone20: 8:00pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by goldbim(f): 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
Nice..seems ooni is a liberal and accommodating person.... cool..lovely..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 29, 2016
Ooni - welcome simi to my palace ? where are you from simi

simi - (mentions state)

ooni- you and this guy.,.,,omo femi,,ehn.,,,falz ,,, are you seeing each other ?

simi- ooni, ma bi ni jamb queastion, i no be dundee..

Ooni - are u talking to me like that ? .am i not old enuf to be your father ?

simi - ur fada. I repeat am your fada. See me see wahala

ooni .-

smellymouth abeg gimme meme for ooni face.. grin

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by mariosam(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2016
Iamsynord:
Ooni -where are you from simi

simi- ma bi ni jamv queastion, i no be dundee..

Ooni -are u talking to me like that.am i not old enuf to be your father

ooni .- smellymouth abeg gimme meme for ooni face

Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 29, 2016
Good, now one more picture before it hits frontpage; I can see lalasticlala viewing the thread.
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by ijaw1stson: 9:56pm On May 29, 2016
hmmm simi be careful o
of course you no get option sha
waiting for zombies to quote me
thunder fire una in advance

2 Likes

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 29, 2016
Nairaland is loosing its value gradually to all these irrelevant thread being moved to Front Page angry

5 Likes

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by tintingz(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2016
Why won't Oni be happy to receive her.

See jamb post.
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by superfelix: 9:58pm On May 29, 2016
Lol... na news be this?
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by bikerboy1(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2016
what is Ooni of Ife giving to all these celebrities running to his palace.....

or is it just to snap pictures for nairaland front page
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Zikdik(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2016
A wonderful singer. In days long past, she would have entered the royal harem immediately. Alas! Times have changed.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by tayooluwole: 9:58pm On May 29, 2016
If d place was to be emir's palace, it will take d grace of God and several media agencies for SIMI to leave the compound... Notherners and forceful marriage are like siamese twins...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by STENON(f): 9:59pm On May 29, 2016
Seen.
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by casttlebarbz(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2016
ife must b very lucky to have this man as their ruler...he has been trending ever since he was installed

1 Like

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by guydangerous(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2016
the guy behind her be like *this bae sef how I go take toast you sef*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 29, 2016
See
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Praktikals(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2016
The man behind Simi don imagine orisirisi grin

2 Likes

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by onosprince(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2016
That Rudeboy first lady should learn from her.... she should give us good music and not nude pix for the vaseline crew.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by SOBSISRAEL(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
The news is incomplete. what was her mission in Ife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by ollygreen: 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
Simi! Simi!! Simi!!! How many times I call you??
Hmmm!!!!
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by labakeJ(f): 10:04pm On May 29, 2016
Iamsynord:
Ooni -where are you from simi
simi- ma bi ni jamv queastion, i no be dundee..
Ooni -are u talking to me like that.am i not old enuf to be your father
ooni .- smellymouth abeg gimme meme for ooni face
grin cheesy jeez
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Olukokosir(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2016
Ooni of ife b lyk--------if it were in dos days now, mati gbe ese le ee (I go don use d king's power to marry yu)

Falz go b lyk ----i don't lyk dz, simi is my bestowed girlfriend sent from heavenly places...y do u want to use higher authorities to tk my wife

1 Like

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Smellymouth: 10:06pm On May 29, 2016
Iamsynord:
Ooni - welcome simi to my palace ? where are you from simi

simi - (mentions state)

ooni- you and this guy.,.,,omo femi,,ehn.,,,falz ,,, are you seeing each other ?

simi- ooni, ma bi ni jamb queastion, i no be dundee..

Ooni - are u talking to me like that ? .am i not old enuf to be your father ?

ooni .-

smellymouth abeg gimme meme for ooni face.. grin

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 29, 2016
bikerboy1:
what is Ooni of Ife giving to all these celebrities running to his palace.....

or is it just to snap pictures for nairaland front page

Ooni is giving them COCK tail after the palace visit... grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by tizblink: 10:15pm On May 29, 2016
Is that the Aboobaku?
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by donkross1(m): 10:17pm On May 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

You nor dey kari last cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by Nathkem01(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2016
Jamb post Jamb comments Na everybody dey pay visit to oni of ife ni?? Na tiwa savage go go tomorrow
Re: Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace by nkemdi89(f): 10:46pm On May 29, 2016
Simi with her rude lyrics, bad influence to young girls, nice voice though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Slaying On The Streets Of London / Davido Pictured With Yemi Alade At A Music Event In France / Terry G Poses With Lord Maine, Toyin Lawani's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.