Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Everytin Na Double Double! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Everytin Na Double Double! (689 Views)

Double Double: Twin Sisters Marry Twins Brothers On The Same Day (PHOTOS) / Naija And Double Double Things, Check This Out. / Check Out These Pics: Unical Gals Showing It All! Naija Na Waoh: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everytin Na Double Double! by santanovva(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2009
Two close pals were seeking financial favour from God and embarked on a 21-day fast. On the 13th day, an angel appeared to them and asked them to abort the fasting that they were not yet ready to handle the responsibilities of being rich but they refused and persisted with the fasting.

Finally, on the 21st day, an angel (a different one) appeared to them and told them that God has reviewed their cases. He asked them to think for 10 minutes and ask for whatever they desire but that[b] the 2nd person to ask would get twice what the first person asked.
[/b] The pals were so happy, they celebrated with hugs and hi-fives until one said to the other:
1st Pal: Thank God o, our prayers have been answered, what are we waiting for again? TIKO oya ask ya own
2nd Pal: Gbuavo, which kin yeye talk be that? why should I ask first? Have you forgotten I am older than you?(or is it becade I removed 7 years in my CV?)

To cut the short story long, the two pals started fighting and since TIKO was fitter and very used to Motor park brawls, he dealt seriously with Gbuavo and during all this, the angel waited , and watched

As[b] Gbuavo[/b] realized that TIKO has got some deadly punches (perfected byexcessive playing of Mortal Kombat /playStation and practices on his younger ones), he succumbed saying:
“Its ok TIKO, I will ask first. Mr Angel this is my request:, “Please blind one of my eyes”. Without wasting time the angel blinded[b] one of Gbuavo’s eyes….[/b]

Can you guess what gift TIKO got?

Your guess is as good as mine… TIKO now roams the street of Lagos with a plate in hand, singing songs! grin grin grin
Re: Everytin Na Double Double! by donsponky(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2009
cry cry cry tooooooooooo long, try harder next time JOker grin
Re: Everytin Na Double Double! by beycitee(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2009
ummm, enyway u try sha.
Re: Everytin Na Double Double! by studio43(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2009
Too Long and dry as usual'
Re: Everytin Na Double Double! by bydot1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2009
Nt bad really
Re: Everytin Na Double Double! by donsponky(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2009
make i laff?
Re: Everytin Na Double Double! by Godmother(f): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2009
I liked it.
@Poster
You really tried jare

(1) (Reply)

Influence Of Anesthesia / Puppy And Piglet / How Smart Is Your Right Foot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.