Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! (10119 Views)

My Toto Is Avaliable Free-beautiful Girl / Toto Is A kind Of Food / Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by jubebaister(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2016
This babe used to masturbate with cucumber or 7up bottle. I met her at the club. We became friends.

She said her toto smells like one blogger's own.

She wil read this . She said u people should advice her pls.

But I have told her to always bath 3 times a day.

Pls advice her. Her name is Oluremi. Very busty.

How can she tighten her vagee vagee? And stop it from smelling?
Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by youngberry001(m): 10:53pm On May 29, 2016
Mtchewww dey call u dere ne undecided ......7up bottle wtf mastur iz dat morafvcker
Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by modestofynest(m): 11:00pm On May 29, 2016
Moderator please delete this thread it's not worthy to be on this site we are bigger than this shit

1 Like

Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by jubebaister(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2016
youngberry001:
Mtchewww day call u dere ne undecided ......7up bottle wtf mastur iz dat morafvcker

What's dis one saying?
Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2016
jubebaister:
This babe used to masturbate with cucumber or 7up bottle. I met her at the club. We became friends.

She said her toto smells like Linda's own.

Tell her regular exercise is Ok. Eat healthy food. Reduce salt intake. Bath under shawer@least 5 Times aday. Aways sleep in well ventilated room. Change undies always! These are natural ways but Pls Refer Her to me Personally. ..

1 Like

Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 29, 2016
Ur Stupidity is Unlimited
Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 29, 2016
jubebaister:

She said her toto smells like one blogger's own.

Tell her to to use nice soap and stay off from masturbating for now
Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by Holywizard: 11:27pm On May 29, 2016
tell her to use saw dust to fill her Toto to de brim for 5 days. tank me leta
Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by Smellymouth: 11:33pm On May 29, 2016
Hahahaha..

Nairaland sha grin cheesy

VaginaTerrorist,this ur moniker na wa oo cheesy

I hail u bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 29, 2016
grin she needs to go to the clinic, have a check up in an OB gyne doctor to check her properly...

When pussy smells, it means something wasn't right...
Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 29, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

Tell her regular exercise is Ok. Eat healthy food. Reduce salt intake. Bath under shawer@least 5 Times aday. Aways sleep in well ventilated room. Change undies always! These are natural ways but Pls Refer Her to me Personally. ..
lol.....VaginaTerroristgrin

1 Like

Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by makydebbie(f): 12:41am On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
lol.....VaginaTerroristgrin
lol sister when i saw it fear catch me..

1 Like

Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
lol sister when i saw it fear catch me..
I just dey admire the name cheesy

1 Like

Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by makydebbie(f): 12:46am On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
I just dey admire the name cheesy
lol..
Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:49am On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..
infact I wan ask him the meaning of vaginaterroristgrin
Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by makydebbie(f): 12:52am On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
infact I wan ask him the meaning of vaginaterroristgrin
maybe e lyks terrorising vagina..chaii pls ask him
Re: See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! by iykekelvins(m): 12:58am On May 30, 2016
Nna ehn
When will some ppl have sense

(1) (Reply)

Y Do Quiet, Handsome & Introverted Guys So Complicated? / Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience / Beautiful Pregnant Women(with Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.