Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) (39424 Views)

Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) / Navy Parades Two Niger Delta Avengers Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by Realdeals(m): 11:13pm On May 29, 2016
The Commander of 4 Brigade, Nigerian Army, Brigadier-General Farouk Yahaya, who paraded the suspected militants on Sunday at the Brigade headquarters in Benin, Edo state, said they were arrested at about 1:40am on Saturday, in Oporaza community, Warri South-West local government area of Delta state, following a cordon and search operation conducted in the community. He said the operation was part of efforts to check the spate of renewed attacks on oil and gas installations in the Niger Delta region

: http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigerian-news/2016/05/29/nigerian-army-arrests-ten-niger-delta-avengers-militants-pics/#sthash.vQbsHfK1.dpuf

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by hemartins(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2016
I was expecting to see them in super heroes costume.
Avengers ko, justice league ni

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by SosaHD(m): 11:16pm On May 29, 2016
. wen it get to FrontPage I comment
Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by Terry68: 11:18pm On May 29, 2016
Must we zoom to see their faces?

How are we sure these boys are true avengers?

They might be ordinary criminals if they were caught with such weapons.

Let me hear them say it, until then...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by holllandis: 11:18pm On May 29, 2016
Peopke that were just minding their business ,probably watching Madrid match git arrested

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by eph12(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2016
Why are they not in cuffs? undecided
Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by Mynd44: 11:22pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2016
Nation wreckers don't deserve mercy

But come to think of it,are they just suspects

If so the government has no right to publish their pics or identity as there is a chance of having an innocent person in their mist.

9 Likes

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:25pm On May 29, 2016
E don dey happen, small time these ones will soon reveal all the others - including the bigger fish manipulating activities behind the scene.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by IOStanley(m): 11:33pm On May 29, 2016
Like seriously? ??
Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by kodded(m): 11:35pm On May 29, 2016
hmmmm

innocent people cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by Free36(m): 11:38pm On May 29, 2016
If the Niger Delta Avengers don't deny them in two days time, that proves they are surely one of them.

I don't see any meaningful information coming from them cause they will surely be on oath....

KUDOS TO NIGERIA ARMY for not affecting the civillian till now

Buhari you need to find solution to the Fulani Herdsmen after clearing this terrorist called Niger Delta Avengers

17 Likes

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by dopedealer(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2016
Just 10 people see gadgets them hollo undecided
one weyrey will come here and say this guy's are innocent oh dey watch....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by brayan(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2016
I can bet these aren't the real avengers probably simple oil bunkering vandals or illegal refiners going about their normal businesses

5 Likes

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by rusher14: 11:55pm On May 29, 2016
brayan:
I can bet these aren't the real avengers probably simple oil bunkering vandals or illegal refiners going about their normal businesses

With detonators?

Well, let's wait for further details.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by Lilprincey(m): 12:40am On May 30, 2016
Them don try mk them go relax for prison small..

3 Likes

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by Gayigaskia(m): 1:28am On May 30, 2016
brayan:

The bolded require their arrest

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 4:33am On May 30, 2016
I doubt whether those guys are guilty of these.
Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44am On May 30, 2016
Feed them to lions angry

5 Likes

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by FagsamPHP(m): 5:14am On May 30, 2016
It doesn't stop Buhari from being a Dullard

4 Likes

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by pinkyliceous(f): 5:21am On May 30, 2016
So they are already guilty?

eph12:
Why are they not in cuffs? undecided
Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36am On May 30, 2016
Fuk the Nigerian police. They are always fond of parading wrong suspects. Ikorodu robbery dat was lead by a female. According to eye witnesses. When dey paraded suspects na just males dem parade. These are not avengera biko

2 Likes

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 6:04am On May 30, 2016
Serious
Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25am On May 30, 2016
Well let's wait for NDA to clarify this

1 Like

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by Mustack: 6:34am On May 30, 2016
hemartins:
I was expecting to see them in super heroes costume.
Avengers ko, justice league ni
that's there batman and Superman custume laced on the ground..

after serious torturing by those angry recruit men of arm they will confess who the big fishes are....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by Integrityfarms(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2016
I pray these are not law aboding citizens and passers by!
Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by koxi: 7:16am On May 30, 2016
Their cups don full... grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16am On May 30, 2016
Scape goats dn ready....
Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by omusiliyu(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2016
grin
Re: Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) by lonelydora: 7:17am On May 30, 2016
I hope they have not gone to arrest innocent citizens doing their business?

If true, Kudos to our gallant men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo / Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka / Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.