Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Dealing With Anxiety Attacks? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dealing With Anxiety Attacks? (588 Views)

Hacks For Dealing With Smelly Feet / How To Cope With Anxiety Attacks / Ways In Which You Can Handle And Cop With Anxiety - Most Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Anxiety Attacks? by sternosa: 11:45pm On May 29, 2016
Hello house,
I've been dealing with anxiety attacks for about almost two years now and I would appreciate advice on how I can tackle or cure this?
This attack has constantly caused me to feel inferior and restrict my physical movement countless times.
Re: Dealing With Anxiety Attacks? by SUPERPACK: 12:31am On May 30, 2016
sternosa:
Hello house,
I've been dealing with anxiety attacks for about almost two years now and I would appreciate advice on how I can tackle or cure this?
This attack has constantly caused me to feel inferior and restrict my physical movement countless times.
1. what triggered the first attack,
2. when do the attacks occur and what situation triggers it currently.
3. is it severe,
4. have it happened previously or is their a family history of anxiety attacks.
Re: Dealing With Anxiety Attacks? by Nobody: 12:44am On May 30, 2016
The only solution is love yourself. A trauma or hating the way you appear physically could be the problem
Re: Dealing With Anxiety Attacks? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 30, 2016
yes, most likely a traumatic event triggered the attack. seek therapy.
Re: Dealing With Anxiety Attacks? by muhammed10: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Contact me
Re: Dealing With Anxiety Attacks? by muhammed10: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
On imuhammed998@gmail.com
Re: Dealing With Anxiety Attacks? by tosyno85(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2016
Look for ecsitalopram

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognize The Signs And Symptoms Of Tuberculosis / Save Mayowa Trending On Social Media / Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. Must Read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.