Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office (36235 Views)

What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by Ziplordsmp: 8:27am On May 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by cold(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2016
Sigh
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by bender79: 8:27am On May 30, 2016
DropShot:
The most important slide is the last one which forecasts a brighter future.

Wailing Mourners are free to wail till 2019 or even relocate to Somalia, PMB will turn the inherited battered economy around.
Exactly, all they want to see is the negative side..the same Bismark gave a positive outlook towards 2017

1 Like

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by hesiod: 8:30am On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

Buhary is the Head Boy and he applied for the job without any forms of coercion.
He actually begged,shed tears and then threatened dogs and baboons blood death match just for the job.

6 Likes

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by 2rain: 8:32am On May 30, 2016
Nigeria as a country is on auto- pilot,no direction,share dis country and see d difference
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by Nicur: 8:37am On May 30, 2016
this man sef

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by engrchykae(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2016
oshyno:
Even Femi couldn't even defend his master. How on earth did that Femi guy sef become SA to buhari on media when he can't even articulate a good response. He was just saying u know am not an economist, I was like what then did u come to defend.

Oby and Rilwane took PMB governement to d cleaners in terms of economy. D other guy-Ajiboye or somtin was just saying illitracy breeds corruption.Damn where did they get that guy from. I just dey pity am as Rilwane and Oby dey school am on ways corruption shud be fought.

For d guy saying we are in darness bcuz of ND avengers, hello there has always been pipeling vandalism b4 Buhari came on board and the argument then has always been-GEJ is in charge of d forces-army,police,NSCDS etc and for that has no reason to blame anybody. What changed now ? Buhari needs oby,soludo,pat utomi and some sound economists to form a sound economic policy cuz these their policy surmasault only point to d fact they are confused.
only if pat utomi,oby and soludo are from Daura.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by TRACK: 8:42am On May 30, 2016
BULARI HAS BEEN VERY SLOW IN DECISION MAKING THAT HAS CAUSED THE POOR PERFROMANCE
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by hayzed1090: 8:42am On May 30, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Without prejudice or resentment, this administration for this first year fell very low below the average man expectation!
But am confident that in Deuteronomy 31:8 And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

At a time like this when many are seeing the economy of Nigeria from a negative perspective with fear and uncertainty, I just want to remind you that God will show you the way and you will never walk alone. One with God is majority! Happy Democracy holidays and wishing you a glorious happy new week. Good morning

May God bless you sir.
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by Dcomrade(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

You really hope you're not this silly in public, wearing your face. All the same, I'll put you in my prayers.
You have no chill at all...this your reply is Trailer jam......dude right now be like grin grin grin

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by claremont(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2016
I was loving the Statistician until towards the end of the debate when he tried to draw a correlation between illiteracy and corruption. I think even if there is a correlation between both variables, it still isn't enough for anyone to conclude that illiteracy breeds corruption. Corruption still exists in even the most literate world economies. It's a good thing Ezekwesili and the other guy quickly corrected him before he embarrassed himself further.
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by HzRF(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6aKYYwyf8M

http://www.channelstv.com/

At this rate "Buhari" will replace the Word "failure"

E.G
Maybe I never be a Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by Lamexx(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2016
I never knew the level of frustration until yesterday. Pastor said "God bless Nigeria" and everybody chorus AMEN!!!. Imm come say "God grant President Buhari long life" walahi nah like five people murmur AMEN. Nah imm I know say even for church people dey vex. The frustration no be here oooo

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by Pyno30: 9:11am On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6aKYYwyf8M

http://www.channelstv.com/

There're no clear difference between the headlines of
1983/4 & 2016. This could have been avoided

1 Like

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by HzRF(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2016
DropShot:

Wailing Mourners are free to wail till 2019 or even relocate to Somalia, PMB will turn the inherited battered economy around.

*when you are suffering from acute chronic Zombism this is what you think*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by lightheart(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2016
DropShot:

God bless you!

Make no mistakes....everybody saw that last slide....further subdivided into:
A: those who saw that last slide
B: those who'll pretend not to see it.
It's the way of the world. smiley
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by tuniski: 9:19am On May 30, 2016
DropShot:

U are so pathetic! One clear Example of why buhari is failing. Sorry has failed. Zombie kawai

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by hamzeiy: 9:35am On May 30, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Those of u who knws the real truth that this man plunged us in to hardship & u r still supporting this Dullard president i pray "May God rule your Life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria" (Amen)
..frustration want kill this one..if you hate the man so much wait to 2019 to vote him out..democracy is all about numbers afterall..anyway i wont pray your life remains clueless as it is as i am a muslim and am not trained to curse pple
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by duduade: 9:51am On May 30, 2016
Pyno30:
There're no clear difference between the headlines of
1983/4 & 2016. This could have been avoided
and we should have voted goodluck back so that dasuki, alliaon-madueke and Co should continue to suck our country dry abi?
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by Pyno30: 9:56am On May 30, 2016
duduade:
and we should have voted goodluck back so that dasuki, alliaon-madueke and Co should continue to suck our country dry abi?
You just said it. It shouldn't have been a question to me, i'm not your student. Hehehehehehe.
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by dbrave(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Those of u who knws the real truth that this man plunged us in to hardship & u r still supporting this Dullard president i pray "May God rule your Life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria" (Amen)

Amen as far as I know he Buhari is honest and has good intentions. May God rule my life like buhari is ruling Nigeria.
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by Nobody: 10:00am On May 30, 2016
Funny enough what the government terms as laudable ACHIEVEMENT is seen as DUTY of government in even some African countries,if not for combination of bad leaders we have had for a long time making it look like things like constant light,security,infrastructure, good roads etc are luxury that the common man should be happy to get from the government,smh
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by Nobody: 10:01am On May 30, 2016
Nigerians sorry..

Death by terrorism under booharry first year is 2,500 people.

Not chickens.
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by IkpuMmadu: 10:16am On May 30, 2016
How bubu decieved the sophisticated clans men of the west is what I can't explain

Now here we are

Were is omenka ....i learnt that Fulani herdsmen has made middle belt a shooting ground and target practise

It's well
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by duduade: 10:28am On May 30, 2016
Pyno30:
You just said it. It shouldn't have been a question to me, i'm not your student. Hehehehehehe.
Lol.. OK.. I just know it shall be well....
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by Pyno30: 10:31am On May 30, 2016
duduade:
Lol.. OK.. I just know it shall be well....
Hehehehe. Oyah nah Amen.
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by anigold(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2016
DropShot:

suffering and smiling- fela
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by omenka(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
How bubu decieved the sophisticated clans men of the west is what I can't explain

Now here we are

Were is omenka ....i learnt that Fulani herdsmen has made middle belt a shooting ground and target practise

It's well
Yeah, you heard right. Now, pop a champagne to that will you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Besiege National Assembly / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.