Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office (36234 Views)

What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by Stanbeto: 11:19am On May 30, 2016
I need to look at this with a Bigger Screen.
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by wasroq(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2016
DropShot:
The most important slide is the last one which forecasts a brighter future.

Wailing Mourners are free to wail till 2019 or even relocate to Somalia, PMB will turn the inherited battered economy around.
‎‏.‏
In addition to this,if WAILERS are coming back 4rm SOMALI,they shld bring their own PARTY,CANDIDATE MANIFESTO.
#istandwithbuhari.
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by KissCODE(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

Nigeria made a 360° journey within 365 days in a circle.
this is where we found ourselves.
I hope many of us live to tell tale after another 1094days

1 Like

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by poiZon: 12:50pm On May 30, 2016
bender79:
Exactly, all they want to see is the negative side..the same Bismark gave a positive outlook towards 2017

economy is like football, the analyst will tell u what is going to happen n the positive outlook but those who will determine these outlook just like in football matches r the 22players, the 4refs n the technical teams of both teams. not wishful thinking n analyst.

I always thought winning coupons is as easy as writing 1 to 1billion but when I ventured into it, I realise its beyond what I imagine. a single substitution can change the game, a single missed chance can change d game, its just the same as everyday issues we face including our economy.

who thought oil will sell for 50dolls at this time when we sold at 28 dolls 4months ago?

analyst forecast things as if they r forecasting the days of week.
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by Firefire(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2016
KissCODE:
this is where we found ourselves.

I hope many of us live to tell tale after another 1094days

Let’s Pray for Nigeria.

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by isnovic(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2016
All indices is negative.

Sadly, the results are not manipulated now, as was the case prior the elections when the media colluded to help APC win the elections.

The truth is bare just after 365days, that is how long it took to unmask the lies of the enigmatic PMB.The APC last hand, he has been dymystified by 365days performance indices displayed here for the world to see.

We really don't like ourselves enough.

It is time to press the STOP [/b]button and[b] RESET the country.

How, did you ask?
They know how to reach people who can do this.
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by favouritesahaba: 2:17pm On May 30, 2016
Good outlook. The wailers are not happy.
Firefire:
Chai, dearisgod oooo

49 Sitting 99 Standing Suffering & Smiling. embarassed
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by happney65: 3:28pm On May 30, 2016
omolola15 are you reading this?How it happened when he was Military President is how it is happening now..Una never see nada..
Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by KissCODE(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2016
Firefire:

Let’s Pray for Nigeria.
i always pray for Nigeria every morning during my morning devotion.
But the problem is Buhari‘s government is cursed.
Buhari‘s government has shed so much innocent blood & people‘s blood are working against his effort.
Buhari didnt make mention of Fulani murderers in his 29th May speech. The reason is because they are fulfilling his wish by killing none Fulani/Hausas.
He goes about killing Biafran agitators; guys that go about only with flags & placards.

Today Tomato Ebola has rendered Nigeria Tomatoless.
There is another pest that is killing corn (maize). At the moment we have shortage of corn, but you wont hear it yet.
Another one that is killing pepper & other crops is also there.
Bros- BUHARI is a CURSE to this NATION.
When Nigeria should be benefiting from the fire outbreak in Canada‘s oil field which shot up crude oil price to $50, Niger Delta Avenger reduced our production from above 2bpd to 1.2bpd. Meaning that even if we sell at $70 we will still be running behind.
Bros my prayer now is the GOD should shower HIS GRACE & PROVISION upon HIS children by puting a demacation betweem Buhari blood suckers, just as HE (GOD) did in the land of Egypt & Goshen where the Hebrews lives.
When the Egyptians were sucking the blood of the Jews.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office by Techliet(m): 1:47am On Aug 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Besiege National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.