Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Photos: Meet The Latest Super Car In Town, The Bugatti Chiron! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: Meet The Latest Super Car In Town, The Bugatti Chiron! (1237 Views)

Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / Every Bugatti Chiron Is Remotely Monitored From Bugatti HQ Online Real Time / Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The Latest Super Car In Town, The Bugatti Chiron! by esperanda01: 1:43am On May 30, 2016

The 21st century has brought us many fantastic supercars, but when it comes to performance, there’s one to rule them all. I’m talking about the Bugatti Veyron. It was discontinued in 2015 after 450 units were built over 10 years, during which time, it reigned as the fastest street-legal production car in the world. The Veyron super sport achieved a 257.8mph in 2010 a Guinness World. This will change read more here>>>>
http://www.omago.net/2016/05/photos-meet-latest-super-car-in-town.html
Re: Photos: Meet The Latest Super Car In Town, The Bugatti Chiron! by Flexherbal(m): 1:51am On May 30, 2016
This car is too low for nigria roads!
Re: Photos: Meet The Latest Super Car In Town, The Bugatti Chiron! by lonelydora: 3:19am On May 30, 2016
God, abeg answer my call.
Re: Photos: Meet The Latest Super Car In Town, The Bugatti Chiron! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:54am On May 30, 2016
La click La bend.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Latest Super Car In Town, The Bugatti Chiron! by Nobody: 8:37am On May 31, 2016
I've never liked the Bugatti's looks.

(1) (Reply)

ABS Replacement (mercedes Benz E320 2005) / See The Beauty Of The Sexiest Racing Car Driver / Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.