Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

A Java J2me Application Developed By A Nigerian U Need To Have(must) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Java J2me Application Developed By A Nigerian U Need To Have(must) (4319 Views)

how can someone test an android application developed in android studio on a tec / J2me Application UI With Netbean / Award Winning Mobile Application Developed By A US Based Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Java J2me Application Developed By A Nigerian U Need To Have(must) by Nestorjava1: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2009
One obviouse thing is that the mobile phone(a simple S40 phone like 3110c) is restricted in its functionalities. For example one cannot use such phone to:read zip files, read pdf files, change file extentions, hide files, modify other apps, create nokia and sony erricson themes, format a phone through bluetooth, collect file from other phones through bt instead of always waiting for files to be sent to u, and so many more. So i went to my pc and have come out with this application which i named "NESTORJAVA" and this app is to make your phone do any of the things listed above and so many other things in the real sense make your phone behave as though u were using a computer. For example i used this application(NESTOR EZUGWU) on my 3110c to create a nokia theme called NIGERIA and u can check it out by your self by downloading the theme at: http://www.sharemobile.ro/file.php?id=383928
its really good from my own judgement though cos i dont know what u've got to say. So if u need the app, post your reply/comments, cos the app will be uploaded to sharemobile on 26th of august '09

Re: A Java J2me Application Developed By A Nigerian U Need To Have(must) by jazz04(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2009
U started up well, and I admire u 4 dat,
But ur conclusion didnt help us.
I guess u didnt know dat u could actually create or edit a theme using ur basic JAVA s40 phone wit ur desired pix n tones.
And we get various forms of modded applications 4rm sharemobile as well.
Your asking 4 money here wont help u.
I advice u upload the app on sharemobile like u did the theme, and get applauded and appraised 4rm d hits ur app will be able to raise.
Re: A Java J2me Application Developed By A Nigerian U Need To Have(must) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2009
well said jazz04, as a form of marketing (or selling yourself), you need publicity for people to know you, and know
what you are capable of doing, then the money will come, they will bring projects to you. When i created my first
personal website - www.mwebng.net for instance, i was drinking garri dat time. But when i create www..com
it was from a very tiny part of the money i made from projects i got from advertising a little with mwebn.net

And still, on both sites, you will still find some free stuffs to use, download and all that, and more are still on the way. I have
in fact started a fan club in facebook. And believe me, people have donated without me asking them to. And some clients too
have paid me extras for doing their job well, so in short there are many ways of making money than just asking ppl to donate.

(1) (Reply)

500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. / My Squid Server Is Problem Please Give Me New Configuration / Product Designer - UI /UX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.