Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend (35722 Views)

Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Nigerian Couple With 'weird' Invitation Card / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by AdoraAmadi: 6:47am On May 30, 2016
My people, please is this a good enough reason to not add your best friend to your wedding train?

A Nigerian lady broke down after her best friend refused to put her on wedding train because she's fat. You won't believe that this lady that fat shamed her best friend had collected money from this same bestie, babe even used her bestie's house for her bridal shower and still dealt her friend this wicked blow. What a wow!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/nigerian-lady-breaks-down-after-bestie.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by spill(m): 6:50am On May 30, 2016
For me Chubby Curvy Ladies rocks.

Be proud of yourself Dear, Love yourself and Live a fulfilled Life......

Chubby Curvy Ladies rocks........

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by seunlayi(m): 6:52am On May 30, 2016
Lol, go and do your wedding and left all your slim friends out of your train

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:57am On May 30, 2016
Who needs enemies with friends like that? I'd stop the friendship right there. What a wicked witch of the west!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by AdoraAmadi: 7:02am On May 30, 2016
reactions

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Smellymouth: 7:02am On May 30, 2016
This is for the evil friend!! undecided undecided

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by PoundspassDolla(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2016
This is not fare,for me, this is another side of racism..... It is not only when black is not white that we call racism....... Her friend is a racist : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked simple,she should move on and love her body.

6 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 7:05am On May 30, 2016
some guys na fish brain then get ooo
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by shugarlips(f): 7:05am On May 30, 2016
Nawa o, dat 1 no be friend na
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Danielle22(f): 7:14am On May 30, 2016
Shallow b*tch ass friend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Cutehector(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2016
There is no loyalty in a woman-woman friendship

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 7:31am On May 30, 2016
PoundspassDolla:
This is not fare,for me, this is another side of racism..... It is not only when black is not white that we call racism....... Her friend is a racist : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked simple,she should move on and love her body.

Are you a retárd? What is the interrelationship between racism and fat shaming?

Well, its time for the dumb fat bítch to hit the gym...You must be incredibly stupid to have a best friend and not know what he/she is capable of and seriously, crying over being kicked off the bridal trAIn...WTF?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by OlujobaSamuel: 7:48am On May 30, 2016
Vanquay:

Well, its time for the dumb fat bítch to hit the gym...You must be incredibly stupid to have a best friend and not know what he/she is capable of and seriously, crying over being kicked off the bridal trAIn...WTF?
I suspect you to be the groom, probably the bride wasn't ready to even take such action, but you as the groom or with a groom like your reasoning with low iq & eq, you felt killing a friendship is worth your foolish photo shoot.
hit the gym you say, all these years, she blind to no see her friend to be chubby, na now when she needs to celebrate with her friends, showcase them to the world, na then she know sey gym dey?

75 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 7:56am On May 30, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

I suspect you to be the groom, probably the bride wasn't ready to even take such action, but you as the groom or with a groom like your reasoning with low iq & eq, you felt killing a friendship is worth your foolish photo shoot.
hit the gym you say, all these years, she blind to no see her friend to be chubby, na now when she needs to celebrate with her friends, showcase them to the world, na then she know sey gym dey?

Nigga pause, light a blunt and construct your sentences better.

Yeah well, if they have been friends for years the the fatso would know the friendship wasnt genuine but she's dumb not to have seen that coming.

If I was the groom I wouldn't give a flying farts fúck...aight?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by jashar(f): 8:08am On May 30, 2016
why the tears? undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by rusher14: 8:44am On May 30, 2016
If models are made for modelling

Thick girls are made for cuddling.

lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by fabem(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2016
Such is life. A friend that can't tolerate your physique doesn't deserve you. Thank God, you are still able to help her which makes you not to be a liability to the friendship. You know what to do? Move on!

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by calliope(f): 9:24am On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Who needs enemies with friends like that? I'd stop the friendship right there. What a wicked witch of the west!
Your siggy tho grin grin grin
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 9:25am On May 30, 2016
Hmmmm

Women and their Foolish matters.

Make them DIE there

3 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Pyno30: 9:25am On May 30, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
My people, please is this a good enough reason to not add your best friend to your wedding train?

A Nigerian lady broke down after her best friend refused to put her on wedding train because she's fat. You won't believe that this lady that fat shamed her best friend had collected money from this same bestie, babe even used her bestie's house for her bridal shower and still dealt her friend this wicked blow. What a wow!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/nigerian-lady-breaks-down-after-bestie.html
Just wested my MB for nothing. Who ask me to view it?

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Integrityfarms(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2016
spill:
For me Chubby Curvy Ladies rocks.

Be proud of yourself Dear, Love yourself and Live a fulfilled Life......

Chubby Curvy Ladies rocks........
We belong to the Same group my guy!

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by FlyoruB: 9:25am On May 30, 2016
THat's so wrong. Smh. Fat people need love too!!

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by docmoses(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Pyno30: 9:27am On May 30, 2016
jashar:
why the tears? undecided.
Ladies thing nah. You wan try girls?
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by edwife(f): 9:27am On May 30, 2016
Why did you keep her as a friend all this while? So she is good enough to be your fried but not good enough to be your bridesmaid? undecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by hazyfm1: 9:28am On May 30, 2016
na by force?

I don't get it! Now you know she wasn't your friend after
all
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by CharleyCharley: 9:29am On May 30, 2016
Fear nigerian ladies; cold hearted mofos grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by cold(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2016
Sigh..you can never tell the mind's construct on the face. People can be desperately evil
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by chelseabmw(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2016
Sad buh true .... I don't think I'll also include her... No offense smiley

3 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 9:30am On May 30, 2016
Hahahahaha Endtime bride and Endtime bestie

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by CharleyCharley: 9:31am On May 30, 2016
Vanquay:

This jobless uncouth boy. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Swagt101(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2016
lipsrsealed
Vanquay:

Bros we all know u don't av sense... Here's my token

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) / Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) / Traditional Yoruba Wedding Process - Step-By-Step From Courtship To The Big Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.